Outrageous & Popular Rip-Off → TV Advertisements

Jan 21 2017
Rev.Peter Popoff Rev.Peter Popoff, People for Christ, In Will not stop Harassing my mother who is in a home and has dementia... She is also 88. I wrote them several times and told them to leave her alone. She is even called several times daily. The ad was on the television. My family and I need help. UPland California Author: Bensalem, Pennsylvania TV Advertisements: Rev.Peter Popoff UPland, California

Jan 18 2017
Directvnow ATT No refund as minor purchased without permission everywhere Internet Author: West Chester, Pennsylvania TV Advertisements: Directvnow Internet

Jan 17 2017
Radiant Skin Serum Free Trial for $4.95 shipping, Very Rude operators with a scrip of how they win all the cases against them Internet
Author: Lapeer, Michigan TV Advertisements: Skin Tone Internet

Jan 15 2017
High Class Universe, Inc. broke a child's heart at Christmas, charged a dog bank & never received it & now 'shop is unavailable' on line is not shown Internet Author: Orland Park, Illinois TV Advertisements: High Class Universe, Inc. Internet

Jan 12 2017
magic tracks rip off company Author: Phoenix , Arizona TV Advertisements: magic tracks

Jan 09 2017
Mega Skin .MEGA SKIN in 888-528-1343 charged my account for $98.41 for product I did not order. Tried to get charge reveresed and they hang up on me before issue is resolved. no idea of where company is located Internet Author: Cartersville, Georgia TV Advertisements: Mega Skin Internet

Jan 08 2017
High class universe Dog piggy bank! I ordered 2 banks, they charged my cc, never sent the product, don't return emails and now the website is not a website Internet Author: North Wales , Pennsylvania TV Advertisements: High class universe Internet

Jan 08 2017
Magic Tracks No Christmas gifts for two special grandchildren. Magic Tracks is no Santa Clause how disapointing Nationwide Author: Rossville, Illinois TV Advertisements: Magic Tracks Nationwide

Jan 08 2017
Ontel world pack/usa Bamboo wonder bra Typical as seen on tv scam Excessive shipping and processing charges with poor customer service. las vegas Nevada Author: muskogee, Oklahoma TV Advertisements: Ontel world pack/usa las vegas, Nevada

Jan 07 2017
Unstoppable Vision LLC Ordered dog bank for grandson. Was charged 21.99 on 12/1/16. never received product Internet Author: Easthampton, Massachusetts TV Advertisements: Unstoppable Vision LLC Internet

Jan 04 2017
Linkshe I order a product and never recieved the product Internet Author: Kansas City, Kansas TV Advertisements: Linkshe Internet

Jan 04 2017
Ontel PRODUCTS Corp Magic Tracks Rip off, customer service about non existent. On hold 2 1/2 HOURS Fairfield New Jersey
Author: Springfield, Vermont TV Advertisements: Ontel PRODUCTS Corp Nationwide

Jan 02 2017
High Class Universe I ordered two dog-coin banks from this ocmpany. I received an email that said my order was ready to ship on Dec. 16th 2016. My bank account was charged $43.98 by htis company but I have not received my order or any response to emails. The website is shut down. Internet Author: Tampa, Florida TV Advertisements: High Class Universe Internet

Dec 30 2016
High Class Universe doing business as Unstoppables, LLC I ordered a cute dog bank on December 6 and was charged $21.99 on December 8! I never received the bank and number is not a working number and email inquiries are not answered! No city listed Internet Author: Nashville, Georgia TV Advertisements: High Class Universe, Unstoppables, LLC Internet

Dec 29 2016
IT Cosmetics Refused to refund Nationwide Author: Las Vegas, Nevada TV Advertisements: IT Cosmetics Nationwide

Dec 18 2016
High Class Universe Ripoff - SCAM UNK Internet Author: Mesa, Arizona TV Advertisements: High Class Universe Internet

Dec 02 2016
SKIN Noir / EYE Noir Company not accepting return items Sta. Ana California Author: Tuckerton, New Jersey TV Advertisements: SKIN Noir Sta. Ana, California