Outrageous & Popular Rip-Off → TV Advertisements

Dec 02 2016
SKIN Noir / EYE Noir Company not accepting return items Sta. Ana California Author: Tuckerton, New Jersey TV Advertisements: SKIN Noir Sta. Ana, California

Dec 01 2016
MAGICTRACKS AS SEEN ON TV MAGICTRACKS I ordered MagicTracks back on October 18, 2016. I have called and e-mailed them several times and get the same recording on the phone and no response to any of the e-mails I have sent. Ridiculousness!!! Rip Off!! fairfield New Jersey Author: BEDFORD, Indiana TV Advertisements: MAGICTRACKS Internet

Nov 22 2016
BLAZERAY,COM I received a charge on my credit card for product that I did not order. The number given to call lends you to a auto voice message that says for any issues go to support@blazeray.com. there is no support there at all it is a site for hiring customer service representative. you can click on anything there which says blazerray andnothing comes up. I had to notify my credit card provider and destroy card. they are using amazon it seems to ship their product. I never ordered such a thing . the site is a fraud and scam. FLORIDA Internet Author: RENO, Nevada TV Advertisements: BLAZERAY Internet

Nov 16 2016
DermifiRejuven8 FulfillmentDermifiRejuven8 San Diego California Advertising mislead a free trial offer that turned into a monthly enrollment of Dermifi cream at $89.31 and Rejuven8 cream at $87.47 San Diego California Author: Palm Springs, California TV Advertisements: DermifiRejuven8 San Diego, California

Nov 13 2016
The Deal Empire took the payment but didn't deliver product and no number to reach them Internet Author: Gilbert, Arizona TV Advertisements: The Deal Empire Internet

Nov 11 2016
SP*THEDEALEMPIRE AKA - Angela Sands Took money out of account and now say I don't exist in orders. Internet
Author: North Collins, New York TV Advertisements: SP*THEDEALEMPIRE Internet

Oct 21 2016
Hydrolux skin care CA skin Cellvia, CA skin hydrolux. Spoke to an individual by the name of Angel Cruze Hydrolux rip off, not a free trial and no 14 day cancellation notice on the website unknown Internet Author: Kincardine, Ontario TV Advertisements: Hydrolux skin care Internet

Oct 16 2016
ReNewEyeCream - ReVitalizeSkinSerum - JL Media EyeCare - HIRO Med Complete Skin - Countour Skin billed- did not order! Fountain Valley California Author: bradenton, Florida TV Advertisements: ReNewEyeCream - ReVitalizeSkinSerum Fountain Valley, California

Oct 11 2016
Luminous Advanced Skin Care anti-aging facial treatment and Belle Epoque eye cream I've got my eye luminous skin care and I fell and got ice cream in the mail yes it came in time if they said for $5 and change for the shipping and handling that's it then I get into my my bank account and saw that I have got a $99.01 and $89 and some change taken for my checking account that is not what the deal was It was supposed to be a 14-day trial for five bucks and that's it no ifs ands or buts now I can't find it online to cancel it out Fountain Valley California Author: Columbus , Ohio TV Advertisements: Luminous Advanced Skin Care anti-aging facial treatment and Belle Epoque eye cream Fountain Valley, California

Sep 28 2016
GarciniaX60 Optimum Garcinia I had order the free trial for $4.95 and paid for that. 12 days later the charged my account 79.00. New York New York Author: Ashland, Pennsylvania TV Advertisements: GarciniaX60 New York , New York

Aug 31 2016
Comcast comcast complaint philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: atlanta, Georgia TV Advertisements: Comcast philadelphia , Pennsylvania

Aug 30 2016
Loman's auto Woodbridge New Jersey Fraudulent Woodbridge New Jersey Author: Brooklyn, New York TV Advertisements: Loman's auto Woodbridge , New Jersey

Aug 24 2016
Radiant skin serum/Luicous eye creme Rip off Santa ana California Author: warrior, Alabama TV Advertisements: Radiant skin serum/Luicous eye creme Nationwide

Aug 23 2016
Progress Mobility Scammed out of Deposit Florida Author: Carlsbad, New Mexico TV Advertisements: Progress Mobility Florida

Aug 16 2016
Time Warner Cable Time Warner supplies substandard quality at premium cost Palm Springs California Author: Palm Springs, California TV Advertisements: Time Warner Cable Palm Springs, California

Aug 13 2016
Singer Brass Logistics IGIA, Wind Storm Blatant Thieves/This company is a scam and a sham! Robbed me of over $300! Los Angeles California Author: Allenhurst, New Jersey TV Advertisements: Singer Brass Logistics Los Angeles, California