Outrageous & Popular Rip-Off → TV Advertisements

May 20 2016
Mid Capital Management Charged my bank acct for 2 items not given permission to do, supposed to be free trial only Centennial Colorado Author: Santee, California TV Advertisements: Mid Capital Management Centennial, Colorado

May 10 2016
Vita Luminance US Regenelift US Unscrupulous business practices. Added an item I didn't order. Lists items as shipping which they say is not refundable. Henderson Nevada Author: Angier, North Carolina TV Advertisements: Vita Luminance US Henderson, Nevada

May 06 2016
Purecell & Dermasoft Deceitful, elusive, surreptitious, dishonest, sneaky, rude, coerced, shielded ? Internet Author: Bridgeport, Connecticut TV Advertisements: Purecell & Dermasoft Internet

May 01 2016
Beauth and truth Organic skin love Deceptive advertising, no product received, refused refund, no response to emails to resolve Las vegas Nevada Author: Parker, Colorado TV Advertisements: Beauth and truth Las vegas , Nevada

May 01 2016
beauty basics sending me product and charging my account almost $200 per month La Jolla California Author: Howell, Michigan TV Advertisements: beauty basics La Jolla , California

Apr 26 2016
Dervina RACB Enterprises not a clear description of what I HAD to do to NOT be charged the exorbitant price $94.99 +SH $1.95 Internet Author: Largo, Florida TV Advertisements: Dervina Internet

Apr 23 2016
nuwave said everything was buy one get one free .if i orded that day.i recieved only one of each idem.i called and complained.was told they had to review recording of my order.they called 4 days later and said that was not on recording Internet Author: Maypearl, Texas TV Advertisements: nuwave Internet

Apr 16 2016
Netflix Los Gatos cau I sign up for 1 free month of Netflix. I should not get charged $9.99 until May 16, 2016 if I fail to cancel before this date. There is a pending debit on my account for $8.79. I don't know why I am being charged this amount right now.....It's less than $9.99 for the standard Netflix account and I'm being charged to soon for the wrong fee. Internet Author: Jamaica, New York TV Advertisements: Netflix Internet

Apr 03 2016
Empire Today Flooring Company The No Show Company - EmpireToday Northlake Illinois Author: El Sobrante, California TV Advertisements: EmpireToday Nationwide

Mar 10 2016
Bernadette Jiron bernie jiron I orddered a Broncos Flag on Jan 30, 2016 for 22.90 I have never received the item I ordered I want a refund now!! Denver Colorado Author: Denver, Colorado TV Advertisements: Bernadette Jiron Denver, Colorado

Mar 04 2016
Youthful Radiance YRBEAUTY I Got SCAMMED! Greenville South Carolina Author: Vallejo, California TV Advertisements: Youthful Radiance Greenville , South Carolina

Feb 23 2016
NUWAVE COOKTOP, Nationwide Author: Fredericktown , Missouri TV Advertisements: NUWAVE COOKTOP Nationwide

Feb 22 2016
Skin Optics on FaceBook / Elite Skin Products Rip Off advertised on FaceBook Santa Ana California Author: El Cajon, California TV Advertisements: Skin Optics Santa Ana, California

Feb 18 2016
LMG Inc. Warehouse and National Gun Owner Asssociation Uwillingly signed me up for a membership to the National Gun Owner Association Saint Charles Missouri Author: McGehee, Arkansas TV Advertisements: LMG Inc. Warehouseee Nationwide

Feb 10 2016
Juvacell skin cream Have received 2 packages from them. Bank was to have denied, I have talked to them, they will refund 1 charge and agree to refund 50% of that charge. Author: Sioux Falls, South Dakota TV Advertisements: Juvacell skin cream Nationwide

Feb 03 2016
ProductPrograms.com/EQUINE Equestrian Essentials Keeps sending more DVDS and charging me even AFTER I cancel and send them back! Minneapolis Minnesota Author: Lewes, Delaware TV Advertisements: ProductPrograms.com/EQUINE Minneapolis, Minnesota