Outrageous & Popular Rip-Off → TV Advertisements

Jan 10 2016
JuvaCell They sent me 2 small containers as a free trial then charged me almost $200 for them. Internet Author: Granite Falls, Washington TV Advertisements: JuvaCell Internet

Jan 09 2016
Liberty Lantern lanterns don't work Internet Author: Creswell, North Carolina TV Advertisements: Liberty Lantern Internet

Jan 03 2016
MriaVie Skin Cream False Charges Santa Ana California Author: Stetson, Maine TV Advertisements: MriaVie Skin Cream Santa Ana, California

Dec 16 2015
WEN by Chaz Dean Guthy-Renker After using WEN Cleansing Conditioner and Mousse for only a few weeks I became alarmed when my hair became brittle, breaking off and falling out. Palm Desert California Author: Stillwater, Minnesota TV Advertisements: WEN by Chaz Dean Palm Desert, California

Dec 13 2015
jtv jtv .s .peddlers peddling fake stones knocsville tn. Nationwide Author: CAPE CORAL , Florida TV Advertisements: jtv Nationwide

Dec 10 2015
Tony Morris, PCH accredited fiduciary agent I was sent a bogus email say I won 500,000 dollars I just had to email a courier to get my money. Internet Author: Lockwood, Missouri TV Advertisements: Tony Morris, PCH accredited fiduciary agent Internet

Nov 23 2015
Nutra Life Brands Taken advantage of trying to lose weight! Tampa Florida Author: West Deptford, New Jersey TV Advertisements: Nutra Life Brands Tampa, Florida

Nov 15 2015
Encante Skin Serum & Encante Eye Cream Lured into free trial offer, not told I had to cancel in so many days, large charges on VISA Santa Ana California Author: Holmes, Pennsylvania TV Advertisements: Encante Skin Serum Santa Ana, California

Nov 15 2015
www.coachbestoutlet.com coach outlet bestRandon Random Range Store Beijing China I ordered several items and tried to pay. Each time I entered a credit card number the website said there was an error. So I used another card. I did this 3 times. Once on a credit card and twice on two different debit cards. After the last try I checked my bank account and sure enough the charge was there and it was a company in Beijing China. I reported to my bank and a claim was filed. BEWARE!!! I am out almost $400. I cannot believe that I feel for this scam!!!! Internet Author: LAS CRUCES, New Mexico TV Advertisements: www.coachbestoutlet.com Internet

Oct 27 2015
Luxury liquidators TV Luxury Liquidators AuctionsLuxury Liquidators TV 1170 Tree Swallow Dr Suite 201 Winter Springs, FL 32708 This is a bate & switch company false claims of Value of merchantdise on TV Winter Springs Florida Author: Northridge, California TV Advertisements: Luxury liquidators TV Winter Springs, Florida

Apr 19 2016
customerstatus.com Celebrity Styler Product ordered 4 1/2 months ago and it's still not received - order status not updated Internet Author: Gilford, New Hampshire TV Advertisements: customerstatus.com Internet

Oct 11 2015
Maaco Had to take my car back after a $695.35 paint job due to them doing a half of a job, not finishing the job and leaving paint on my seats , the inside. and leaving tape on the car etc. Raleigh North Carolina Author: Raleigh, North Carolina TV Advertisements: Maaco Raleigh , North Carolina

Oct 11 2015
SAS Group, INC./ Amish Wood Milk Sprayer will not work on product. Emails will not go through. Tarrytown New York Author: Troy, New York TV Advertisements: SAS Group, INC./ Tarrytown, New York

Oct 07 2015
Saturn.com Ketone Do not waste ur money on this SCAM! They charge ur credit card without sending the product, then refuse to reimburse u. THIS IS A SCAM! THE PRODUCT IS A SCAM!!! Warning! Warning! Na Na Author: Sahuarita, Arizona TV Advertisements: Saturn.com Na,

Oct 02 2015
New age cream buynewagecream Deceptive advertising. Will take money from your bank account Tempe, Arizona Internet Author: Cliffside Park, New Jersey TV Advertisements: New age cream Internet