Outrageous & Popular Rip-Off → TV Advertisements

Jul 22 2015
Publishers Clearing House Agent Mark Wade Mgr Steve jay Smith They toldme to contact this claims agent and he told me the password to write and send backto him and 55dolrs then deposit the ck of25,000 into my acct. Nationwide Author: Clarksburg, West Virginia TV Advertisements: Publishers Clearing House Nationwide

Jun 18 2015
L'Envi Anti-Aging Cream This company ripped me off!!! I ordered the sample for $4.95 and then I got hit with additional charges of $97.00 for eye cream, and $94.00 for face cream. Internet-mailing came from Georgia Internet Author: Brooklyn, New York TV Advertisements: L'Envi Internet

Jun 15 2015
clear TV Product DOESNT Work AS Advertised!!!! Wallingford, Ct Tv Advertised/ Author: Pace, Florida TV Advertisements: clear TV

Jun 15 2015
KH Direct Media Paul Scott Platinum TV Production Scam Another scam company charging thousands for pay for play television production Coral Springs Florida Author: Louisiana TV Advertisements: KH Direct Media Paul Scott Coral Springs, Florida

Jun 08 2015
SAS Group, Inc. I ordered Scratch Aide from these people which does not work at all and contacted a very nasty woman named Glenda Patterson to discuss a refund. She refused to speak to me and insisted on responding via emai.. Horrible person this Glenda Patterson, she is a liar and I advise cosumers to stay away from this company as they are scam artists. Tarrytown New York Author: new york, New York TV Advertisements: SAS Group, Inc. Tarrytown, New York

Jun 07 2015
1 Vision Inc. & Interjection Media LLC Glenn Jones & Beth Reiser Glenn R. JonesElizabeth Denise Rollins Reiser Investment Scam Selling or Flipping Unused TV Advertising Time Slots Loughman Florida
Author: Beavercreek, Ohio TV Advertisements: 1 Vision Inc. & Interjection Media LLC Glenn Jones & Beth Reiser Birmingham , Alabama

May 04 2015

Apr 30 2015
Vydox Vydox 4820 Technology Dr Martinez Ga 30907-2605 Vydox, I saw this product on tv late one night saying this product helps you with energy, strength etc. FREE SAMPLE you only pay for shipping and handling $4.95 This company is a RIP OFF DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING. Once they get your credit card number they keep charging your account $89.95 each month. I did not order this product I tried their FREE sample but do not be fooled they keep sending you the product and charging your account. I repeat DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY.......The product of Vydox did nothing for me. False statements This product and company is a RIP OFF! Martinez, Georgia Author: San Tan Valley, Arizona TV Advertisements: Vydox Internet

Apr 28 2015
vitier.com false advertising, charging my account for products I didn't receive. Santa Ana California Author: tamarac, Florida TV Advertisements: vitier.com Santa Ana, California

Apr 28 2015
Vitier Vitier Advanced Anti-Aging CreamVitier Eye Serum Pay $5 now - then Auto Pay $187 for the products! Santa Ana, CA Internet Author: Irving, Texas TV Advertisements: Vitier Internet

Apr 21 2015
Modern nu skin Renuvaderm riped me off big time Internet Author: Alvarado, Texas TV Advertisements: Modern nu skin Internet

Apr 08 2015
Debt Defense Plain Thieves San Diego California Author: Napa, California TV Advertisements: Debt Defense San Diego, California
38, Report #1220876

Apr 07 2015
Nutri Life Garcinia Slim Rip Off Internet Author: Corinth, Mississippi TV Advertisements: Nutri Life Garcinia Slim Internet
39, Report #1220494

Apr 05 2015
Heart Pup- Daymond John (Shark Tank investor) and Anastasia (owner); Rip off-charged my card the day I placed order:never shipped product; won't take phone calls Los Angeles, CA Internet
Author: Colorado springs, Colorado TV Advertisements: Heart Pup Internet