Outrageous & Popular Rip-Off → TV Advertisements

Feb 22 2016
Skin Optics on FaceBook / Elite Skin Products Rip Off advertised on FaceBook Santa Ana California Author: El Cajon, California TV Advertisements: Skin Optics Santa Ana, California

Feb 18 2016
LMG Inc. Warehouse and National Gun Owner Asssociation Uwillingly signed me up for a membership to the National Gun Owner Association Saint Charles Missouri Author: McGehee, Arkansas TV Advertisements: LMG Inc. Warehouseee Nationwide

Feb 10 2016
Juvacell skin cream Have received 2 packages from them. Bank was to have denied, I have talked to them, they will refund 1 charge and agree to refund 50% of that charge. Author: Sioux Falls, South Dakota TV Advertisements: Juvacell skin cream Nationwide

Feb 03 2016
ProductPrograms.com/EQUINE Equestrian Essentials Keeps sending more DVDS and charging me even AFTER I cancel and send them back! Minneapolis Minnesota Author: Lewes, Delaware TV Advertisements: ProductPrograms.com/EQUINE Minneapolis, Minnesota

Jan 28 2016
Snake venom Cancelled my order and they only refunded a small portion of the money owed to me San Diego California Author: Monroe township, New Jersey TV Advertisements: Snake venom San Diego , California

Jul 21 2016
DermaLuxe the product was to be use for 14 days. you only payed for shipping and handling. after 14 days they would bill you if you didn't cancel. I was billed before. and when I tried to cancel they wouldn't let me. then if he did he gave me a #. and he hung up on me. Wilmington Nationwide Author: rusk, Texas TV Advertisements: DermaLuxe Nationwide

Jan 10 2016
JuvaCell They sent me 2 small containers as a free trial then charged me almost $200 for them. Internet Author: Granite Falls, Washington TV Advertisements: JuvaCell Internet

Jan 09 2016
Liberty Lantern lanterns don't work Internet Author: Creswell, North Carolina TV Advertisements: Liberty Lantern Internet

Jan 03 2016
MriaVie Skin Cream False Charges Santa Ana California Author: Stetson, Maine TV Advertisements: MriaVie Skin Cream Santa Ana, California

Dec 16 2015
WEN by Chaz Dean Guthy-Renker After using WEN Cleansing Conditioner and Mousse for only a few weeks I became alarmed when my hair became brittle, breaking off and falling out. Palm Desert California Author: Stillwater, Minnesota TV Advertisements: WEN by Chaz Dean Palm Desert, California

Dec 13 2015
jtv jtv .s .peddlers peddling fake stones knocsville tn. Nationwide Author: CAPE CORAL , Florida TV Advertisements: jtv Nationwide

Dec 10 2015
Tony Morris, PCH accredited fiduciary agent I was sent a bogus email say I won 500,000 dollars I just had to email a courier to get my money. Internet Author: Lockwood, Missouri TV Advertisements: Tony Morris, PCH accredited fiduciary agent Internet

Nov 23 2015
Nutra Life Brands Taken advantage of trying to lose weight! Tampa Florida Author: West Deptford, New Jersey TV Advertisements: Nutra Life Brands Tampa, Florida

Nov 15 2015
Encante Skin Serum & Encante Eye Cream Lured into free trial offer, not told I had to cancel in so many days, large charges on VISA Santa Ana California Author: Holmes, Pennsylvania TV Advertisements: Encante Skin Serum Santa Ana, California

Nov 15 2015
www.coachbestoutlet.com coach outlet bestRandon Random Range Store Beijing China I ordered several items and tried to pay. Each time I entered a credit card number the website said there was an error. So I used another card. I did this 3 times. Once on a credit card and twice on two different debit cards. After the last try I checked my bank account and sure enough the charge was there and it was a company in Beijing China. I reported to my bank and a claim was filed. BEWARE!!! I am out almost $400. I cannot believe that I feel for this scam!!!! Internet Author: LAS CRUCES, New Mexico TV Advertisements: www.coachbestoutlet.com Internet

Oct 27 2015
Luxury liquidators TV Luxury Liquidators AuctionsLuxury Liquidators TV 1170 Tree Swallow Dr Suite 201 Winter Springs, FL 32708 This is a bate & switch company false claims of Value of merchantdise on TV Winter Springs Florida Author: Northridge, California TV Advertisements: Luxury liquidators TV Winter Springs, Florida