Outrageous & Popular Rip-Off → TV Advertisements

Apr 26 2016
Dervina RACB Enterprises not a clear description of what I HAD to do to NOT be charged the exorbitant price $94.99 +SH $1.95 Internet Author: Largo, Florida TV Advertisements: Dervina Internet

Apr 23 2016
nuwave said everything was buy one get one free .if i orded that day.i recieved only one of each idem.i called and complained.was told they had to review recording of my order.they called 4 days later and said that was not on recording Internet Author: Maypearl, Texas TV Advertisements: nuwave Internet

Apr 16 2016
Netflix Los Gatos cau I sign up for 1 free month of Netflix. I should not get charged $9.99 until May 16, 2016 if I fail to cancel before this date. There is a pending debit on my account for $8.79. I don't know why I am being charged this amount right now.....It's less than $9.99 for the standard Netflix account and I'm being charged to soon for the wrong fee. Internet Author: Jamaica, New York TV Advertisements: Netflix Internet

Apr 03 2016
Empire Today Flooring Company The No Show Company - EmpireToday Northlake Illinois Author: El Sobrante, California TV Advertisements: EmpireToday Nationwide

Mar 10 2016
Bernadette Jiron bernie jiron I orddered a Broncos Flag on Jan 30, 2016 for 22.90 I have never received the item I ordered I want a refund now!! Denver Colorado Author: Denver, Colorado TV Advertisements: Bernadette Jiron Denver, Colorado

Mar 04 2016
Youthful Radiance YRBEAUTY I Got SCAMMED! Greenville South Carolina Author: Vallejo, California TV Advertisements: Youthful Radiance Greenville , South Carolina

Feb 23 2016
NUWAVE COOKTOP, Nationwide Author: Fredericktown , Missouri TV Advertisements: NUWAVE COOKTOP Nationwide

Feb 22 2016
Skin Optics on FaceBook / Elite Skin Products Rip Off advertised on FaceBook Santa Ana California Author: El Cajon, California TV Advertisements: Skin Optics Santa Ana, California

Feb 18 2016
LMG Inc. Warehouse and National Gun Owner Asssociation Uwillingly signed me up for a membership to the National Gun Owner Association Saint Charles Missouri Author: McGehee, Arkansas TV Advertisements: LMG Inc. Warehouseee Nationwide

Feb 10 2016
Juvacell skin cream Have received 2 packages from them. Bank was to have denied, I have talked to them, they will refund 1 charge and agree to refund 50% of that charge. Author: Sioux Falls, South Dakota TV Advertisements: Juvacell skin cream Nationwide

Feb 03 2016
ProductPrograms.com/EQUINE Equestrian Essentials Keeps sending more DVDS and charging me even AFTER I cancel and send them back! Minneapolis Minnesota Author: Lewes, Delaware TV Advertisements: ProductPrograms.com/EQUINE Minneapolis, Minnesota

Jan 28 2016
Snake venom Cancelled my order and they only refunded a small portion of the money owed to me San Diego California Author: Monroe township, New Jersey TV Advertisements: Snake venom San Diego , California

Jul 21 2016
DermaLuxe the product was to be use for 14 days. you only payed for shipping and handling. after 14 days they would bill you if you didn't cancel. I was billed before. and when I tried to cancel they wouldn't let me. then if he did he gave me a #. and he hung up on me. Wilmington Nationwide Author: rusk, Texas TV Advertisements: DermaLuxe Nationwide

Jan 10 2016
JuvaCell They sent me 2 small containers as a free trial then charged me almost $200 for them. Internet Author: Granite Falls, Washington TV Advertisements: JuvaCell Internet

Jan 09 2016
Liberty Lantern lanterns don't work Internet Author: Creswell, North Carolina TV Advertisements: Liberty Lantern Internet