Computers & Internet → Adult Web Site

May 20 2016
Kami Shade I placed a order on April 30 and necer received it, but mut money was taking out of my account on May2 . I have sent 2 emails and never received a response back. Internet Author: Chalmette, Louisiana Adult Web Site: Kami Shade Internet

May 17 2016
New age advertising NZ girls This company discriminated against me, treated me with no respect lied and said I was abusive when I haven't been Auckland Internet
Author: Ngaruawahia , Adult Web Site: New age advertising Internet

May 11 2016
Dish net work First of all I had problem with Dish Net Work service the first week I sign of a long un satisfying 2 year contract. Lynchburg virginia Nationwide
Author: Lynchburg, Virginia Adult Web Site: Dish net work Nationwide

May 07 2016
casualdating4u.com datingfactory.de casual dating for you casual dating 4 u Typical DATING WEBSITE scam. FAKE SPAMBOT profiles Beverly Hills Nationwide
Author: Miami, Florida Adult Web Site: casualdating4u.com Nationwide

May 05 2016
pof.com match.com / IAC/InterActiveCorp pof.com debti my deleted account for $38.70. Offers no refund. New York, NY Internet Author: Columbus, Ohio Adult Web Site: pof.com Internet

May 12 2016
Is It Normal This Site Is Full Of Haters, Bullies, Pedophiles Internet Author: Alabama Adult Web Site: Is It Normal Internet

May 01 2016
Marcus A Hundley Marcus Robinson This man uses his children for sympathy to get money from women. He has scammed several woman just check out scambook.com as well. He is good at what he does so seek legal action. If at all possible please contact me so we can stop this! Blackwood New Jersey Author: Vineland, New Jersey Adult Web Site: Marcus A Hundley Blackwood, New Jersey

Apr 27 2016
Adult Friend Finder AFF Unsubscribed then was hit with "icebreakers", renewed then nothing. Had the account for over a year no icebreakers until I was a free account again. They are running bots or fake accounts. Customer service said it was a concidence. Internet Author: Cameron Park, California Adult Web Site: Adult Friend Finder Internet

Apr 26 2016
Fast fix 123 I had a pop up on my computer telling me my computer had a virus and I need to call this number and donor cut the computer off or shut down because you will damage your software.  Nationwide Author: Baton Rouge, Louisiana Adult Web Site: Fast fix 123 Nationwide

Apr 19 2016
Senior Soulmates are stealing my money Internet Author: wilmington, Delaware Adult Web Site: Senior Soulmates Internet

Apr 13 2016
jay servidio teleteria jay servidio jay servidio teleteriateleteria Inc Scammer, Fraud, Harassment, Fake, Rude NY Internet Author: NEW YORK, Alabama Adult Web Site: jay servidio teleteria Internet

Apr 09 2016
Affair Alert They use bots to lure people in with fake profiles so they upgrade their account for x amount a month when the fake accounts are the only ones that come up. Internet Author: Springfield, Missouri Adult Web Site: Affair Alert Internet

Apr 08 2016