Community → Politicians

Approximately 214 Reports Found

Nov 13 2016
Mayor Dave Mayer Gloucester Township Mayor Mayer Recall Mayor Dave Mayer Gloucester Township Nationwide
Author: New Jersey Attorneys General: Mayor Dave Mayer Nationwide

Nov 04 2016
Yorkshire Manor Mobile Home Park Village President Candidate Steals Money From Residents! Carleton Michigan Author: Carleton, Michigan Politicians: Yorkshire Manor Mobile Home Park Carleton, Michigan

Oct 19 2016
Fieldworks I registered to vote through this company and it never registered me . Its been over a month now and I just checked and I'm not registered. I looked on their web site and found out it works for the DNC and I put down I'm a Republican. So I think they proably haven't registered any Republicans Nationwide Author: Macon, Georgia Politicians: Fieldworks Nationwide

Oct 11 2016
Cyril Spiro - The Cory Lake Liar Do not trust Cyril Spiro for Tampa City Council District 7 Tampa Florida
Author: Tampa, Florida Politicians: Cyril Spiro Tampa, Florida

Apr 01 2016
Judge Ray West Brown County Judge, Brown County, Texas Brownwood Texas
Author: Texas Politicians: Judge Ray West Brownwood, Texas

Feb 19 2016
The Medford Transcript, Nell Escobar Coakley, Alex Ruppenthal Weekly Medford Newspaper Allows City Hall Misconduct to Infiltrate its pages harming residents Medford Massachusetts Author: Massachusetts Politicians: The Medford Transcript Danvers, Massachusetts

Jan 23 2016
CNN, FOX, MSNBC Election Polling Fraud w/Rand Paul Major News Networks commit major election fraud by exluding Rand Paul polling data New York Nationwide Author: , Politicians: CNN, FOX, MSNBC Election Polling Fraud w/Rand Paul Nationwide