Travel → Boat Cruises

Approximately 353 Reports Found

Mar 16 2016
Edge97 Person called to say I won a cruise/trip Las Vegas, NV Internet Author: Millersville, Maryland Boat Cruises: Edge97 Internet

Mar 12 2016
holiday criuze line custom care phone # 18002198695 was called on my cell phone and told i had won a free 2 day criuze to bahamas all i had to pay was port fees of 118. and then they offered me a better package but i had to pay for it then , when i said no they keep on until they came down on price but now i can not find any infromation about what happen to my money 200.00  Florida Author: Dothan, Alabama Boat Cruises: holiday criuze line florida

Mar 02 2016
 Scammers calling from 801 number. Giving away bahamma cruise. California Author: Fort wayne, Indiana Boat Cruises: Edge 97

Feb 17 2016
gocrv spirit incentives false advertisement, bad customer service, scam fort lauderdale Florida Author: IRON STATION, North Carolina Boat Cruises: gocrv fort lauderdale, Florida

Jan 11 2016
Getaway Travel The company is a rip-off. The phone number always sends you to a machine, the second number is disconnected. I sent my requested dates way before Christmas. I have yet to hear from them. I even trid to do my requested dates on line, of course there was no where to enter the info, just my name and email. I was planning to take my husband for his birthday. I am disabled and living on a fixed income, I have NO money to throw away! North Aurora Illinois
Author: Fresno, Texas Boat Cruises: Getaway Travel North Aurora, Illinois

Jan 07 2016
carribean cruise lines Offered a free 3 day cruise, asked for credit card numbers for port taxes Nationwide Author: Houston, Texas Boat Cruises: carribean cruise lines Nationwide

Jan 05 2016
Incentive Marketing Group Deceptive Scheme to Steal Geneva Illinois Author: knightdale, North Carolina Boat Cruises: Incentive Marketing Group Geneva, Illinois

Dec 20 2015
holiday cruise line the Holiday cruise line. this is a scam. riviera beach Florida
Author: redfox, Kentucky Boat Cruises: holiday cruise line riviera beach , Florida

Jan 02 2016
Odyssey Cruises, Tarpon Springs, FL; Odyssey Dolphin Cruises Not Handicapped Accessible; Poor Customer Service Tarpon Springs Florida Author: Lexington, South Carolina Boat Cruises: Odyssey Cruises Tarpon Springs, Florida

Nov 23 2015
Carnival paradise cruise Carnival cruisrlines Poor service on carnival paradise Internet Author: lawrenceville, Georgia Boat Cruises: Carnival paradise cruise Internet

Oct 27 2015
holiday crusie lines   riviera beach Florida Author: midvale, Utah Boat Cruises: holiday crusie lines riviera beach, Florida

Aug 13 2015
Journey pros / Funtime vacations Scam liars thieves clarksburg Maryland Author: leawood , Kansas Boat Cruises: Journey pros / Funtime vacations clarksburg , Maryland

Aug 10 2015
Grand Bahama Cruise Line Survey followed by Free Cruise offer Palm Beach Florida Florida Author: Chelmsford, Massachusetts Boat Cruises: Grand Bahama Cruise Line Internet