Services → Mail Order Services

26, Report #1292085

Mar 07 2016
Rapid Fullfillment Skin Elements Cream, Eye Vibe Solution Ordered "free trial" of their skin products which turned out to be a subscription only mentioned in the fine print at the bottom and in the lengthy hidden terms you had to click on to see. My free trial is going to cost me $31.00 plus return shipping. Internet Author: Pineville, Louisiana Mail Order Services: Rapid Fullfillment Internet

Mar 01 2016
Premier courier.org I was hired from career builder.com. Forward agent. Hired and have a probation period of 30 days. after the 30 days no pay. Waste time and energy . 2500 they promise to pay me Brooklyn Hts Internet
Author: Astoria, New York Mail Order Services: Premier courier.org Internet

Feb 26 2016
TeeChip Horrible Customer Service - Nationwide Internet Author: Treasure Island, Florida Mail Order Services: TeeChip Internet

Jan 22 2016
Sedona Beauty Secrets Don't fall for the trial trap! They will lie, steal and cheat you into debt with ZERO remorse! Internet
Author: Elk Grove, California Mail Order Services: Sedona Beauty Secrets Internet

Jan 02 2016
ProFlowers Complete scam-ruined order, no customer service Internet
Author: Dallas, Texas Mail Order Services: ProFlowers Internet

Jul 17 2016
USPS Craiglist Claim from USPS but wants to bring ID with 90 dollars, beware Internet Author: Stockbridge, Georgia Mail Order Services: USPS Craiglist Internet

Dec 23 2015
QVC wrong product Rocky Mount North Carolina
Author: Henrico, Virginia Mail Order Services: QVC Rocky Mount, North Carolina

Dec 18 2015
SAINT MATTHEWS CHURCHES I'M STILL WAITING ON MY MIRACLE MONEY BLESSING FROM JESUS CHRIST. IT'S BEEN 3 YEARS 8 MONTHS. I BELIEVE...BUT WHEN WILL I RECEIVE IT. I GAVE SO MUCH MONEY TO THIS CHURCH TO RECEIVE MY MIRACLE MONEY BLESSING. TULSA Oklahoma Author: CANTON, Ohio Mail Order Services: SAINT MATTHEWS CHURCHES TULSA, Oklahoma

Dec 12 2015
Infinite Allure I purchased a free sample of a product and within 2 weeks not even a 30 day trail period that they don't indulge I was billed 167.00 from my account I called my bank and also tried to call the number on the card that was with this free sample that all I had to do was pay shipping. I deciced to not only call my bank but to call them as well. They informed me it was not refundable. I explained that they were billing me for something that I don't even have! Dhe kept going on about future discounts because of my frustratios. I must have explained 6 times no I do not want any future products and I want my 167.00 you stole from my account. I wound up hanging up because she kept insisting it was non refundable of a product I never recieved or authorized. georgia Author: Geneva, Alabama Mail Order Services: Infinite Allure Internet

Dec 08 2015
Fix Techies FixTechies.comAMAZON Customer Servicetollfree-8oo-67o-8o5i.com Online scam to provide third party customer services for Amazon Ontario Ontario Author: Alabama Mail Order Services: Fix Techies Ontario, Ontario

Dec 02 2015
MG Enterprises Scam - unable to contact company Greenwich Connecticut Author: Carlsbad, New Mexico Mail Order Services: MG Enterprises Greenwich, Connecticut

Nov 25 2015
Encante Skin Serum and Eye Cream I ordered the eye cream and the skin cream free trial (my checking account was charged $5.95 twice, once for each product. The 14 day trial period is from the day the order is placed. When I didn't get an order confirmation I became concerned. I have no way of identifying myself other than my name and email address to cancel. Once you receive the product there is little time to cancel. Again, my account was charged on Santa Ana California
Author: Farmington, Minnesota Mail Order Services: Encante Skin Serum and Eye Cream Santa Ana, California

Nov 23 2015
candidacleanser.com Clare Davidson of Candida Cell wall Suppressor sent several emails inclusive of images and videos telling me how dangerous Candida is and that it could lead to developing any kind of cancer and that no other treatment including antibiotics or phytobiotics could heal Candida expect Chitin Synthesis Inhibitor (Candida Cell Wall Suppressor.)  Maenam, Koh Sanui Internet
Author: Port Harcourt , Alabama Mail Order Services: candidacleanser.com Maenam, Koh Sanui, Other

Nov 18 2015
Parcel zoom I mailed a package to venezuela feb 12 2014. I paid for insurance still have not been given my money or product back. I was tokd usps lost it. I called and emailed everyday. No one is helping me. This company needs to be shut down. When you pay ins. To c Theft that is the first word i think of with parcel zoom. Do not go through them Chesepeak nj New Jersey Author: camanche, Iowa Mail Order Services: Parcel zoom New Jersey

Nov 17 2015
Haband & Comenity Capital Bank Piled on late fees after bill was paid Columbus Ohio Author: Naples, Florida Mail Order Services: Haband & Comenity Capital Bank Columbus, Ohio

Nov 14 2015
passport-USA.com Werxham GER Paid $69.00 to renew my passport on line. Was given a transaction No. 2561. Never received. Author: Cumberland, Rhode Island Mail Order Services: passport-USA.com

Nov 13 2015
Natural Healt Resources Institute -- Grace Beaman Sent them $698 and got NOTHING in return except lip service. Guarantee is worthless Bradenton Florida Author: Malvern, Pennsylvania Mail Order Services: Natural Healt Resources Institute Bradenton, Florida