Services → Mail Order Services

Dec 23 2015
QVC wrong product Rocky Mount North Carolina
Author: Henrico, Virginia Mail Order Services: QVC Rocky Mount, North Carolina

Dec 18 2015
SAINT MATTHEWS CHURCHES I'M STILL WAITING ON MY MIRACLE MONEY BLESSING FROM JESUS CHRIST. IT'S BEEN 3 YEARS 8 MONTHS. I BELIEVE...BUT WHEN WILL I RECEIVE IT. I GAVE SO MUCH MONEY TO THIS CHURCH TO RECEIVE MY MIRACLE MONEY BLESSING. TULSA Oklahoma Author: CANTON, Ohio Mail Order Services: SAINT MATTHEWS CHURCHES TULSA, Oklahoma

Dec 12 2015
Infinite Allure I purchased a free sample of a product and within 2 weeks not even a 30 day trail period that they don't indulge I was billed 167.00 from my account I called my bank and also tried to call the number on the card that was with this free sample that all I had to do was pay shipping. I deciced to not only call my bank but to call them as well. They informed me it was not refundable. I explained that they were billing me for something that I don't even have! Dhe kept going on about future discounts because of my frustratios. I must have explained 6 times no I do not want any future products and I want my 167.00 you stole from my account. I wound up hanging up because she kept insisting it was non refundable of a product I never recieved or authorized. georgia Author: Geneva, Alabama Mail Order Services: Infinite Allure Internet

Dec 08 2015
Fix Techies FixTechies.comAMAZON Customer Servicetollfree-8oo-67o-8o5i.com Online scam to provide third party customer services for Amazon Ontario Ontario Author: Alabama Mail Order Services: Fix Techies Ontario, Ontario

Dec 02 2015
MG Enterprises Scam - unable to contact company Greenwich Connecticut Author: Carlsbad, New Mexico Mail Order Services: MG Enterprises Greenwich, Connecticut

Nov 25 2015
Encante Skin Serum and Eye Cream I ordered the eye cream and the skin cream free trial (my checking account was charged $5.95 twice, once for each product. The 14 day trial period is from the day the order is placed. When I didn't get an order confirmation I became concerned. I have no way of identifying myself other than my name and email address to cancel. Once you receive the product there is little time to cancel. Again, my account was charged on Santa Ana California
Author: Farmington, Minnesota Mail Order Services: Encante Skin Serum and Eye Cream Santa Ana, California

Nov 23 2015
candidacleanser.com Clare Davidson of Candida Cell wall Suppressor sent several emails inclusive of images and videos telling me how dangerous Candida is and that it could lead to developing any kind of cancer and that no other treatment including antibiotics or phytobiotics could heal Candida expect Chitin Synthesis Inhibitor (Candida Cell Wall Suppressor.)  Maenam, Koh Sanui Internet
Author: Port Harcourt , Alabama Mail Order Services: candidacleanser.com Maenam, Koh Sanui, Other

Nov 18 2015
Parcel zoom I mailed a package to venezuela feb 12 2014. I paid for insurance still have not been given my money or product back. I was tokd usps lost it. I called and emailed everyday. No one is helping me. This company needs to be shut down. When you pay ins. To c Theft that is the first word i think of with parcel zoom. Do not go through them Chesepeak nj New Jersey Author: camanche, Iowa Mail Order Services: Parcel zoom New Jersey

Nov 17 2015
Haband & Comenity Capital Bank Piled on late fees after bill was paid Columbus Ohio Author: Naples, Florida Mail Order Services: Haband & Comenity Capital Bank Columbus, Ohio

Nov 14 2015
passport-USA.com Werxham GER Paid $69.00 to renew my passport on line. Was given a transaction No. 2561. Never received. Author: Cumberland, Rhode Island Mail Order Services: passport-USA.com

Nov 13 2015
Natural Healt Resources Institute -- Grace Beaman Sent them $698 and got NOTHING in return except lip service. Guarantee is worthless Bradenton Florida Author: Malvern, Pennsylvania Mail Order Services: Natural Healt Resources Institute Bradenton, Florida

Nov 09 2015
Sweepstakes Clearinghouse non delivery of items purchased Arlington Texas Author: St Louis, Missouri Mail Order Services: Sweepstakes Clearinghouse Arlington , Texas

Nov 07 2015
Denise Strothers DeniseKnits/Etsy Etsy custom sweater knitter took money from me/PayPal-year of delays-no sweater, NO money returned-thief !! watch out as she is still in business on her own "ministry" website Bowie Maryland Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Mail Order Services: Denise Strothers Bowie, Maryland

Nov 07 2015
HANQIAO ESTORE BEIJING lovecoachseason.com http://www.lovecoachseason.com/Coach New York ordering problem according to site, reordered, same problem, charged 2 times on bank card. BEIJING CHINA Nationwide Author: Dallas, Texas Mail Order Services: HANQIAO ESTORE BEIJING Nationwide

Dec 20 2015
ComGraphics SECURITY BREACHES BY COMGRAPHICS Chicago Illinois Author: chicago, Illinois Mail Order Services: ComGraphics Chicago, Illinois

Nov 04 2015
Exact Data ConsumerBaseConsumer Base Direct Marketing Lists Chicago Illinois Author: New York, New York Mail Order Services: Exact Data Chicago, Illinois

Oct 24 2015
changemypostaladdress.com charged me 39.95 for something that should have cost me $1, but never said how much the charge was until it was too late ? Internet Author: jeffersonville, Indiana Mail Order Services: https://www.changemypostaladdress.com Internet

Oct 21 2015
Access Secure Pak This Bone Head Company Needs To Get It Together And Run This Place Right Or Step Aside For Another One. Internet Author: Port Huron, Michigan Mail Order Services: Access Secure Pak Internet