Services → Warranty Companies

1, Report #1191299

Nov 25 2014
Cross Country Home Services Scam, deceptive, homeowner warranties Sunrise Florida Author: Miami, Florida Warranty Companies: Cross Country Home Services Sunrise, Florida

Nov 17 2014
stanley home warranty this is nota seriouscompany ,all the people inside are prepared to stole the money from you , month after month ,whe you really understand their games they already stole your money from a year or more ,i dont understand why the autorities not do nothing to protect all the consumers from this kind of scam Internet Author: granada hills, California Warranty Companies: stanley home warranty Internet

Nov 16 2014
GEICO INSURANCE CO. TROY PENRY GEICO RIPPED ME OFF, REFUSED TO PAY ON AUTO ACCIDENT AND INJURY CLAIM TUCSON Arizona Author: GOODYEAR, Arizona Warranty Companies: GEICO INSURANCE CO. TUCSON, Arizona

Nov 15 2014
Best Buy Customer Service Nightmare Columbus Ohio Author: Westerville, Ohio Warranty Companies: Best Buy Columbus, Ohio

Nov 11 2014
Premium 2000 Beware Nationwide Author: Illinois Warranty Companies: Premium 2000 Nationwide

Nov 08 2014
SELECT HOME WARRANTY SHW ripoff, scam Mawha New Jersey Author: bolingbrook, Illinois Warranty Companies: SELECT HOME WARRANTY Mawha, New Jersey

Nov 06 2014
America's First Choice Warranty AFC Warranty AFC's claim administrator changed the agreement. I cancelled the contract. AFC committed to a pro rated refund. Marietta Georgia Author: Bear, Delaware Warranty Companies: America's First Choice Warranty Marietta, Georgia

Nov 04 2014
A&E Factory Service Understaffed Slidel louisiana Author: Carriere, Mississippi Warranty Companies: A& Select State/Province

Nov 04 2014
TLG Buyer's Advantage Buyers Advantage, Trilegiant, TLG The company signed me up for membership without informing me openly. I signed up for GreatFunSite, then cancelled. I saw charges on my card for "TLG*Buyers" so I called up GreatFunSite, they stated I cancelled my membership during the trial period, but those charges are from another service called "Buyer's Advantage". Buyer's Advantage charged me 2 times - Aug and Oct 2014. GreatFunSite patched me through to Buyer's Advantage and I cancelled the membership. They said they emailed me to confirm the membership on Aug 21st but I see *no* email from them at all, ever, on any date. I confirmed they have my correct email address. I told them I had no confirmation or knowledge of my membership with them so I demanded to have the charges taken off my card. They said they submitted for review to have the two charges taken off for $16.99 and I should check my credit card statement in 7 business days. They said there is no code she can give me for this, just to check the statement.     Internet Author: Mountain View, California Warranty Companies: TLG Buyer's Advantage Internet

Nov 03 2014
sureway maytag warranty service 1 866 368-6478 3 No Shows and our Clothes Washer still doesn't have the warranty Transmission it needs Nationwide Author: South Gate, California Warranty Companies: sureway maytag warranty service Nationwide

Nov 01 2014
Guardian Protection Products This Company's "Warranty" is a Fraud Hickory North Carolina Author: Boca Raton, Florida Warranty Companies: Guardian Protection Products Nationwide

Oct 31 2014
CHOICE HOME WARRANTY RIPOFF HOME WARRANTY EDISON N.J. Internet Author: spring hill , Florida Warranty Companies: CHOICE HOME WARRANTY Internet

Oct 30 2014
Fidelity National Home Warranty Cannot Depend on their Contract Concord California Author: Chandler, Arizona Warranty Companies: Fidelity National Home Warranty Concord, California

Oct 24 2014
ownerguard corp.san diego,ca. we take your money(legaly) but deny all your claims! san diego California Author: winnetka, California Warranty Companies: ownerguard corp.san diego,ca. san diego, California

Oct 14 2014
Choice Home Warranty Will Say Anything to Keep From Paying Your Claim Edison, New Jersey Nationwide Author: Hoover, Alabama Warranty Companies: Choice Home Warranty Nationwide

Oct 14 2014
Service America Denied serive Fort lauderale Florida Author: carrolton, Texas Warranty Companies: Service America Fort lauderale, Florida

Oct 13 2014
Square Trade Ripoff- Very poor services, don't even cover all of purchase price Nationwide
Author: San Juan, Pennsylvania Warranty Companies: Square Trade Nationwide

Oct 06 2014
Walmart Product Care Plan Asurion LLC Walmart Product Protection Care Plan Fails to Deliver Sterling Virginia
Author: Salem, Oregon Warranty Companies: Walmart Product Care Plan Nationwide

Oct 05 2014
2-10 Home Buyers Warranty Been without A/C since middle of august Denver Colorado Author: stuart, Virginia Warranty Companies: 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty Denver, Colorado

Oct 04 2014
Aquamaid NOW Aquasoft AquaSoft water softerner installation lakeland Florida Author: lakeland, Florida Warranty Companies: Aquamaid NOW Aquasoft lakeland, Florida

Oct 02 2014
American Water Resources Company does not pay claims Voorhees New Jersey Author: GRAND PRAIRIE, Texas Warranty Companies: American Water Resources Voorhees, New Jersey

Oct 03 2014
First American Homebuyers Protection Corporation This is NOT A SERVICE - they will charge you, and you will never be satisfied with their support! Nationwide Author: Upland, California Warranty Companies: First American Homebuyers Protection Corporation Nationwide