Education & Instruction → Adult Career & Continuing Education

Jul 08 2016
CTU Online Colorado Technical University Online SCAM DEGREE PAPERMILL RIPOFF A TRUM KNOCKOFF Colorado Springs Internet Author: Maryland Heights, Missouri Adult Career & Continuing Education: CTU Online Internet

Jul 07 2016
Southeastern College Keiser Career College FRAUD ALERT! SCAM! MISREPRESENTATION! West Palm Beach Florida Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Adult Career & Continuing Education: Southeastern College West Palm Beach, Florida

Jul 05 2016
Milan Institute of Amarillo, Tx. Dropping me out of the program when I'm in extern because the extern manager lied about me. Amarillo Texas Author: TULIA, Texas Adult Career & Continuing Education: Milan Institute of Amarillo, Tx. Amarillo , Texas

Jul 04 2016
Tampa College Florida Metropolitan University Took advantage of me when I tried to better myself and go to college. My student loans were for a bachelors degree I'm business marketing and management and I wanted paralegal. Clearwater Florida Author: Albemarle, North Carolina Adult Career & Continuing Education: Tampa College Clearwater , Florida

Jul 02 2016
Nation high school Fake high school diploma Charlotte Noth carolina Author: Denham springs , Louisiana Adult Career & Continuing Education: Nation high school Internet

Jul 01 2016
SANFORD BROWN Sanford brown college Sanford brown institute HELP US START A CIVIL SUIT AGAINST THIS SCHOOL!! I am just so angry with this school! I graduated in 2010 and was. Ever able to find a job in the MEdical field.  Houston Nationwide Author: Houston, Texas Adult Career & Continuing Education: SANFORD BROWN Nationwide

Jun 25 2016
Barclay Career School Apparently they were shut down years ago, I graduated from here in 1989 or 1990 with a certificate in Medical Assisiting and had to pay back a student loan and can't get my transcripts to show proof that I ever graduated from there! There's no phone number or contact information for me to get anything from! This school is no longer in Norfolk, Va. Norfolk Virginia Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Adult Career & Continuing Education: Barclay Career School Norfolk, Virginia

Jun 22 2016
Pima Medical Institute- Colorado Springs Deceptive unorganized Colorado Springs Nationwide Author: Colorado Springs , Colorado Adult Career & Continuing Education: Pima Medical Institute- Colorado Springs Nationwide

Jun 21 2016
Capella University Ripoff PHD program Minneapolis Nationwide Author: HAMDEN, Connecticut Adult Career & Continuing Education: Capella University Nationwide

Jun 20 2016
CTU online, Colorado Technical University online Ripoff! Colorado Springs Colorado Author: Celeste, Texas Adult Career & Continuing Education: CTU online Internet

Jun 15 2016
Rhonda Robinson Weave genius Defensive =guilt Jacksonville Florida
Author: Brownstown , Michigan Adult Career & Continuing Education: Rhonda Robinson Jacksonville , Florida

Jun 15 2016
Mediation World PLLC Impatient Mediator training Irving Texas Author: Fort Worth, Texas Adult Career & Continuing Education: Mediation World PLLC Irving, Texas

Jun 11 2016
Belford high school Fake diploma Flint michigan Internet Author: Cape coral, Florida Adult Career & Continuing Education: Belford high school Internet

Jun 11 2016
Centura College Online Tidewater Tech So call college is a ripoff my degrees means nothing just printed papers on my wall. Virginia Beach Virginia Author: Wadesboro, North Carolina Adult Career & Continuing Education: Centura College Online Internet

Jun 10 2016
Bridges of Sucess Warning Money scam DoNOT use this program Atlanta Ga Author: Atlanta, Georgia Adult Career & Continuing Education: Beidge...

Jun 07 2016
Sanford brown institute garden city. New york I was a student there 2010 and all my time and money is waste now. I owe student loan about 13000 which the sschool charged. The promise to find you a job is all lies. Its 6 years now and still cant find a job in the field they promised. The lecturers too are not college graduates but former students. I have been ripped and now i have a student loan which i did not benefit in any way. Garden city New York Author: Hauppauge, New York Adult Career & Continuing Education: Sanford brown institute garden city. New york Garden city, New York

Jun 07 2016
Valeo Resources Valeo Resources - Staffing and RecruitingValeo Resources | LinkedInValeo Resources - FacebookValeo Resources Careers and Employment About Us - Valeo Behavioral Health RecruitingValeo Resources Jobs | Simply Hired lied, unprofessional, uncaring, wasted my time, disreaspectful Palm Beach Gardens Florida Author: west palm beach, Florida Adult Career & Continuing Education: Valeo Resources Palm Beach Gardens, Florida

Jun 06 2016
Mc Hill high school This company provides false high school diploma' an transcript. .for$ 500 Online Internet Author: DeKalb, Illinois Adult Career & Continuing Education: Mc Hill high school Internet