Education & Instruction → Adult Career & Continuing Education

26, Report #1252064

Aug 31 2015
Iadt Tampa Tampa Fl Author: San Diego , California Adult Career & Continuing Education: Iadt Tampa
27, Report #1252051

Aug 31 2015
Kuba Jitsu Joined a certification program via paypal. The program was terrible and when I wanted my 1/2 certification he denied it and kept my money after I droped out of the program. Minneapolis Minnesota Author: California Adult Career & Continuing Education: Kuba Jitsu Minneapolis , Minnesota

Aug 28 2015
Centura College online Excessive loan debt, no assistance with placement Virginia Beach Virginia Author: Virgnia Beach, Virginia Adult Career & Continuing Education: Centura College online Nationwide

Aug 25 2015
Ashford University Look this so called university is a joke!! Do not enroll a rip off all they want is your money!! And to mess up your credit. Ashford university Ashford university Nationwide Author: Texas, Alabama Adult Career & Continuing Education: Ashford University Nationwide

Aug 20 2015
Aviation Institute of Maintenance AIM Run don't walk Casselberry Florida Author: Longwood, Florida Adult Career & Continuing Education: Aviation Institute of Maintenance Casselberry, Florida

Aug 19 2015
Student learning resource service Student loan relief service Beware they are a fraud they charge $39/month for nothing Irvine California Author: Dallas , Texas Adult Career & Continuing Education: Student learning resource service Irvine, California

Aug 18 2015
florida career college FCC riped me off.....5 years later an I'm still paying miami Florida Author: ocala, Florida Adult Career & Continuing Education: florida career college miami, Florida

Aug 17 2015
Kaplan University (online) Kaplan and their double billing and holding transcripts hostage Internet Author: Antioch, Tennessee Adult Career & Continuing Education: Kaplan University (online) Internet

Aug 16 2015
lincoln academy I just find out that its not valid my GED diploma it really breaks my heart cause it was my only chance to have my DACA Houston Texas Author: Mission, Texas Adult Career & Continuing Education: lincoln academy mission, Texas

Aug 12 2015
home inspectors of usa Bobby Malone sold me a website, business cards and signed me up for a home inspectors course through NACHI which says that they don't have a record of me taking any course with them and they won't answer my E-mail contacts or answer my phone calls. Denver, colorado or some location out of Texas Colrado or Texa Author: Columbus, Ohio Adult Career & Continuing Education: home inspectors of usa

Aug 12 2015
Miller-Motte Technical College Don't waste your time or money!!! Be advised!! conway South Carolina Author: Myrtle beach, South Carolina Adult Career & Continuing Education: Miller-Motte Technical College conway, South Carolina

Sep 11 2015
Carrington College-San Leandro, Western Career College Instructor Credentaling Fraud San Leandro California Author: Hayward, California Adult Career & Continuing Education: Carrington College-San Leandro San Leandro, California

Aug 31 2015
Sanford Brown Institute I would like to create a Class Action Suit For Sanford Brown  Trevose Pennsylvania Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Adult Career & Continuing Education: Sanford Brown Institute Trevose, Pennsylvania

Aug 10 2015
AlmedaUniversity Ben Freeman, Edwin Green Offered my degree fron them to be sent to the University of Atlanta which was "accredited" University of Atlanta Alex Mithani LailaSattani Nationwide Author: Plano, Texas Adult Career & Continuing Education: AlmedaUniversity Nationwide

Sep 28 2015
123Employee REVIEW: 123Employee clients experience delight because of 123Employee's commitment to customer satisfaction and top level service.Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: 123Employee recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Perth, Adult Career & Continuing Education: 123 Employee Internet

Aug 09 2015
Dawn Career Institute So-called job training led to continued unemployment! Wilmington Delaware Author: Milford, Delaware Adult Career & Continuing Education: Dawn Career Institute Wilmington, Delaware

Aug 06 2015
state national training service, voorhees New Jersey
Author: jackson, Michigan Adult Career & Continuing Education: state national training service voorhees, New Jersey

Aug 04 2015
Healthcare Preparatory Insitutue Strictly a for profit school, do not waste your money or your time here North Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Private Schools: Healthcare Preparatory Insitutue Las Vegas, Nevada

Aug 04 2015
Centura college I attended centura college when it was know as TideWater Tech. This school is a scam after so call graduating I tried to go to another university and was told my last classes was not worth anything because the credits were a rip off they were only three and colleges take four and one of the professor told me at that tidewater tech was accredited when it wasn't now I'm stuck with this loan that I think this school should pay back waste of my time and money. Don't go there Virginia Beach Virginia Author: Fort Worth, Texas Adult Career & Continuing Education: Centura college