Education & Instruction → Adult Career & Continuing Education

51, Report #1320939

Aug 05 2016
aquatic safety Eric Hammermeister Cheated me and lied to me White Plains New York Author: new town, Alabama Adult Career & Continuing Education: aquatic safety Internet
52, Report #1320389

Aug 03 2016
The Lincoln Academy Ripp off Internet Author: Chino , California Adult Career & Continuing Education: The Lincoln Academy Internet
53, Report #1320172

Aug 02 2016
BCTI BUSINESS COMPUTER TRAINING INSTITUTE Still paying student loans for nothing. Lacey Washington Author: Marysville, Washington Adult Career & Continuing Education: BCTI Lacey, Washington
54, Report #1319461

Jul 28 2016
University of Phoenix Apollo group Was given false and fake homework, not one of the instructors taught a class when I was present on campus Schaumburg IL Nationwide
Author: Berkeley , Illinois Adult Career & Continuing Education: University of Phoenix Nationwide

Jul 20 2016
1961 Course will keep booting you out and you lose hours of work. Port St Lucie FL Author: Port St Lucie, Florida Adult Career & Continuing Education: 360training Internet

Jul 19 2016
Papershelm Never provided paper that was paid for. Unable to speak with anybody. Stole 427 and never received product Internet Author: North Carolina Adult Career & Continuing Education: Papershelm Internet

Jul 15 2016
Ashford University Financial Aid Kersten King San Diego California Author: Sidney, Iowa Adult Career & Continuing Education: Ashford University Internet

Jul 08 2016
CTU Online Colorado Technical University Online SCAM DEGREE PAPERMILL RIPOFF A TRUM KNOCKOFF Colorado Springs Internet Author: Maryland Heights, Missouri Adult Career & Continuing Education: CTU Online Internet

Jul 07 2016
Southeastern College Keiser Career College FRAUD ALERT! SCAM! MISREPRESENTATION! West Palm Beach Florida Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Adult Career & Continuing Education: Southeastern College West Palm Beach, Florida

Jul 05 2016
Milan Institute of Amarillo, Tx. Dropping me out of the program when I'm in extern because the extern manager lied about me. Amarillo Texas Author: TULIA, Texas Adult Career & Continuing Education: Milan Institute of Amarillo, Tx. Amarillo , Texas

Jul 04 2016
Tampa College Florida Metropolitan University Took advantage of me when I tried to better myself and go to college. My student loans were for a bachelors degree I'm business marketing and management and I wanted paralegal. Clearwater Florida Author: Albemarle, North Carolina Adult Career & Continuing Education: Tampa College Clearwater , Florida

Jul 02 2016
Nation high school Fake high school diploma Charlotte Noth carolina Author: Denham springs , Louisiana Adult Career & Continuing Education: Nation high school Internet

Jul 01 2016
SANFORD BROWN Sanford brown college Sanford brown institute HELP US START A CIVIL SUIT AGAINST THIS SCHOOL!! I am just so angry with this school! I graduated in 2010 and was. Ever able to find a job in the MEdical field.  Houston Nationwide Author: Houston, Texas Adult Career & Continuing Education: SANFORD BROWN Nationwide

Jun 25 2016
Barclay Career School Apparently they were shut down years ago, I graduated from here in 1989 or 1990 with a certificate in Medical Assisiting and had to pay back a student loan and can't get my transcripts to show proof that I ever graduated from there! There's no phone number or contact information for me to get anything from! This school is no longer in Norfolk, Va. Norfolk Virginia Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Adult Career & Continuing Education: Barclay Career School Norfolk, Virginia

Jun 22 2016
Pima Medical Institute- Colorado Springs Deceptive unorganized Colorado Springs Nationwide Author: Colorado Springs , Colorado Adult Career & Continuing Education: Pima Medical Institute- Colorado Springs Nationwide

Jun 21 2016
Capella University Ripoff PHD program Minneapolis Nationwide Author: HAMDEN, Connecticut Adult Career & Continuing Education: Capella University Nationwide

Jun 20 2016
CTU online, Colorado Technical University online Ripoff! Colorado Springs Colorado Author: Celeste, Texas Adult Career & Continuing Education: CTU online Internet