Education & Instruction → Adult Career & Continuing Education

Dec 01 2015
Everest college had me to take out two different loans and one was a personal loan. And when I finish school I thought I was going to get my diploma they told me when I paid me loan I can get it still have not find a job what I went to school for. Earth City Missouri Author: St charles, Missouri Adult Career & Continuing Education: Everest college Earth City, Missouri

Nov 30 2015
CECNY Consulting and Educational Center of NY selfdisover.org, Dr. Ray Blanchard, Sylvia Badasci, Bettie Spruill, Krista Petty-Raimer, Francine Rahe Landmark Education, Landmark Forum, Cult, France 3 documentary CECNY Consulting and Educational Center of NY is the same type of cult as Landmark Forum or Landmark Education. They brainwashed me and now I have to undo the damage that was brought about by my "experiential education" and involvement in CECNY Farmingdale Nationwide Author: Farmingdale, New York Adult Career & Continuing Education: CECNY Consulting and Educational Center of NY selfdisover.org, Dr. Ray Blanchard, Sylvia Badasci, Bettie Spruill, Krista Petty-Raimer, Francine Rahe Nationwide

Nov 29 2015
Kaplan university $23,000 debt in less than a year. Internet Author: Orlando, Florida Adult Career & Continuing Education: kaplan Internet

Nov 27 2015
Westwood College, GA Total Rip Off, left in debt with a useless Degree. So crooked they switched my major and did't tell me to the end. Atlanta, Georgia Nationwide Author: Decatur, Georgia Adult Career & Continuing Education: Westwood College, GA Nationwide

Nov 26 2015
University of Phoenix I was flunked for only 6 points. I was told I needed to make payments to make up that class which I was ok with but university of Phoenix wanted over 400 not payments. I requested to be put on leave so I can make that 400 payment and the school withdrew me because I did not have over 400 to pay Internet Author: Minneaplis, Minnesota Adult Career & Continuing Education: University of Phoenix Internet

Nov 22 2015
Alive after the Fall.com fraud, deceitful payment collection, bait and switch, Intentional deceit and entrapment Internet
Author: Pico Rivera, California Adult Career & Continuing Education: Alive after the Fall.com Internet

Nov 20 2015
Devry University A so called school. Illinois Internet Author: pensacola, Florida Adult Career & Continuing Education: Devry University Internet

Nov 18 2015
The College Network TCN SCAM MUST BE STOPPED Nationwide Author: Fulton, Missouri Adult Career & Continuing Education: The College Network Nationwide

Nov 14 2015
The Pi Group Jonn Grogan fraud for Practice test prep for FIre Life and Safety Cert.  Internet
Author: Manteca , California Adult Career & Continuing Education: The Pi Group Jonn Grogan Internet

Nov 12 2015
Centura College Rip Off Newport News Virginia Author: Newport News , Virginia Adult Career & Continuing Education: Centura College Newport News , Virginia

Nov 08 2015
Newhorizons Computer Learning Jacksonville Watch out for these emails jacksonville Florida Author: Mayport, Florida Adult Career & Continuing Education: Newhorizons Computer Learning Jacksonville Florida

Nov 07 2015
Jersey college Allied health not as noble as the field they are teaching. teterboro New Jersey Author: Brooklyn, New York Adult Career & Continuing Education: Jersey college teterboro, New Jersey

Nov 06 2015
Keller Graduate School of Managment, DeVry Inc. Student Support Advisors DO NOT SUPPORT Columbus Ohio Author: Columbus, Ohio Adult Career & Continuing Education: Keller Graduate School of Managment Columbus, Ohio

Nov 02 2015
Illinois School of Health Careers they lie to me and provide me with wrong info. and they force me to yake a loan. chicago internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Adult Career & Continuing Education: Illinois School of Health Careers chicago,

Oct 30 2015
ECPI Medical Career Institute Out for only money!!Not to help there students Richmond Virginia Author: Richmond, Virginia Adult Career & Continuing Education: ECPI Richmond, Virginia