Education & Instruction → Adult Career & Continuing Education

Jan 15 2016
Horizon healthcare institute Courtney Robinson is not for the people, in fact he is robbing the people out of dreams. This is a complaint of fraud, breach of contract, undisclosed fee's, extortion, abuse of authority. Fort Myers, Florida
Author: FORT MYERS, Florida Adult Career & Continuing Education: Horizon healthcare institute Fort Myers, , Florida

Jan 04 2016
Contra costa Medica Career College Scam ripoff Antioch California Author: Brentwood , California Adult Career & Continuing Education: Contra costa Medica Career College Antioch, California

Jan 02 2016
Oak Creek Ranch School Will kick you out for without thinking twice Cornville Arizona Author: Cornville, Arizona Adult Career & Continuing Education: Oak Creek Ranch School Cornville, Arizona

Jan 01 2016
Performant Recovery Inc. Debt Collection Agency The Voice For Identity Theft Victims Livermore California Author: South Carolina Adult Career & Continuing Education: Performant Recovery Inc. Livermore, California

Dec 30 2015
Continental Academy I got my diploma from Continental Academy in 2002 and no college will accept it. I want my money back, I paid a lot for a worthless piece of paper. Mirimar florida Author: Cleveland , Georgia Adult Career & Continuing Education: Continental Academy Internet

Dec 30 2015
Fortis Institute Recruits using false hopes and misguided information Nashville Tennessee Author: Goodlettsville, Tennessee Adult Career & Continuing Education: Fortis Institute Nashville, Tennessee

Dec 24 2015
BCTI 1999 I enrolled and attended this "school" for about $10,000. Since 2000 I have been paying back this student loan. I now know they we not an accredited school between the years of 1999-2007. I want my student loan erased. I also would like to be paid back for the interest I had to pay on this faulty loan. I will be looking in to filing another lawsuit against this fraudulent company. Tukwila Washington Author: Tacoma, Washington Adult Career & Continuing Education: BCTI Tukwila, Washington

Dec 24 2015
Chicago cooking & hospitaly institution -le cordon bleu Le cordon bleu -chic $110,000 in debt to be chef working at Walmart for $9.50 hr. Because They are hired experienced not educated Chicago Illinois Author: Hillsdale , Michigan Adult Career & Continuing Education: Chicago cooking & hospitaly institution -le cordon bleu Chicago , Illinois

Dec 19 2015
National college of business and technology Deceptive Advertising and Practice Indianapolis Indiana Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Adult Career & Continuing Education: National college of business and technology Indianapolis, Indiana

Dec 16 2015
sporestore.com Sporestore false advertising, bad customer service, extremely slow shipping time Internet Author: bluefield, Virginia Adult Career & Continuing Education: sporestore.com Internet

Dec 16 2015
John Jarvis, 1st page traffic dot com, ebusiness masterclass dot com, jarvismarketing.com Asked for Money in Advance and Makes Promises and Doesn't Deliver Product Canada
Author: Tichborne, Ontario Adult Career & Continuing Education: John Jarvis Internet