Computers & Internet → Computer Programmers

Approximately 514 Reports Found

1, Report #1196385

Dec 18 2014
Curtis D Johnson Johnson Johnson and Johnson Consulting Never paid me. Falsified documents, stole direct deposit information from contractors. long beach California Author: seattle, Washington Computer Programmers: Curtis D Johnson long beach, California

2, Report #1195818

Dec 16 2014
Nuclei Marketing Money-Back Guarantee Google Scam Internet Author: New York, New York Computer Programmers: Nuclei Marketing Internet

3, Report #1192955

Dec 03 2014
Jiffy Apps, Jiffy Software, AJ Steeves Aj Hummel Scammer, www.jiffyapps.com, Aj Steeves iPhone, Aj Steeves Angellist, Aj Steeves Mobile App, Jiffy Software, Jiffy Apps, Harmony Telecom Vancouver Nationwide Author: Alabama Computer Programmers: Jiffy Apps, Jiffy Software, AJ Steeves Nationwide

4, Report #1192427

Dec 15 2014
Jiffy Software Jiffy Apps, Jiffy Mobile, AJ Steeves Who built the Starbucks App? Jiffy Apps, Swindlers, Scammers, Liars, AJ Steeves, AJ Hummel, Fake Harvard Degree Vancouver Nationwide Author: Alabama Computer Programmers: Jiffy Software Nationwide

5, Report #1190507

Nov 21 2014
PAtricia Crossen Hildas Handbags The company told me that I would be able to do all the work on the website myself and that it would always be only $29.99 a month. Now they are changing the format and charging $50.00 a month and I have to have them make all changes. Mt Shasta CA Internet Author: Mt Shasta, California Computer Programmers: PAtricia Crossen Internet

Nov 16 2014
Mr . Chips I took my computer in to have him look at it to see if 157 reg errors mean,im new with computers,anyway he told me i needed to get them removed asap or my computer would crash and not work,so i let him have the computer and picked it up a couple hours later,it was slower ,i had 3 new anti virus programs and my other program for anti virus were not there no more and all my photos and vidios including my grandfathers awake vidios were gone were I will never probable see my relatives I never met before are gone,all that is not replaceable,then after 31 days my computer has a keylock in the left hand corner so i cant get into my own computer, Melbourne Florida Author: melbourne, Florida Computer Programmers: Mr . Chips Melbourne, Florida

Oct 29 2014
Daniel Ikpe Danielikpe@gmail.com THE REAL SECRET OF MASTERING CRAIGSLIST CODES-SCAM!!!! Nationwide Internet Author: Michigan Computer Programmers: Daniel Ikpe Internet

Oct 25 2014
SMARTPCFIXER PROGRAM ACTS LIKE A VIRUS AND CAUSES A DAMAGE Internet Author: Grand Junction, Michigan Computer Programmers: SMARTPCFIXER Internet

Nov 09 2014
Pixl Brick Harsh Pawan Pixl Brick Indian Scam Artists Indore India Internet Author: Very Close, Other Computer Programmers: Pixl Brick Internet

Oct 22 2014
Mid Hudson Seo James McClinsey Jim Mcclinsey stole or is attempting to steal my trade secrets, intellectual property that he had access only because I had hired him to perform SEO on my working website/database Middletown New York Author: Newburgh, New York Computer Programmers: Mid Hudson Seo Middletown , New York

Oct 06 2014
JVZOO.COM they say 100% money back guarantee and is not true! the product they sold me sucks! Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Computer Programmers: JVZOO.COM Internet

Sep 21 2014
Guru.com Julie Tchissi Irresponsible new worker at guru.com Pittsburgh Pennsylvania
Author: Other Computer Programmers: Guru.com Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Sep 16 2014
XHTML Junkies is unprofessional and fraudulent Unprofessional, poor communication, misleading, poor quality of work, lack of quality Fremont California
Author: Miami, Florida Computer Programmers: XHTML Junkies Fremont, California

Sep 11 2014
StartAppYard Does not provide services paid for, does not respond to emails or web postings, broken links to downloadable goods Czech Republic Internet Author: newton, New Jersey Computer Programmers: StartAppYard Internet

Sep 08 2014
Mark Bradshaw, Echo Next, Multiwave, Inc. SCAM ALERT: Took $2,500 deposit for software development, delivered nothing, disappeared Los Angeles California Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Computer Programmers: Mark Bradshaw Los Angeles, California