Computers & Internet → Computer Programmers

Approximately 598 Reports Found

76, Report #1199325

Jan 04 2015
DimmDrive.com Open Source Violation Dont Know Internet Author: Tampa, Florida Computer Programmers: DimmDrive.com Internet

77, Report #1199090

Jan 03 2015
Offshore Mobile Development Company – Galaxy Web Services Offshore Mobile Development Company – Galaxy Web Services Scammers they cheat you the tricky thing is even through paypal Ahmedabad Author: Alabama Computer Programmers: Offshore Mobile Development Company – Galaxy Web Services Ahmedabad,

78, Report #1198480

Dec 30 2014
AppStarz Production They Took $1000 from me, never delivered work. California Author: Pennsylvania Computer Programmers: AppStarz Production Internet

79, Report #1198353

Dec 30 2014
Cyber Infrastructure Programming, Bait & Switch, Development, DNN, Design, Mis-Quoted Milpitas CA Author: Midlothian, Virginia Computer Programmers: Cyber Infrastructure Internet

80, Report #1198060

Jan 02 2015
DevsOnDemand Zach MortonD. Zach Morton Dave MortonCharles Eidschun Scammers, losers, crooks St. Petersburg, Florida Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Computer Programmers: DevsOnDemand Internet

81, Report #1196385

Dec 18 2014
Curtis D Johnson Johnson Johnson and Johnson Consulting Never paid me. Falsified documents, stole direct deposit information from contractors. long beach California Author: seattle, Washington Computer Programmers: Curtis D Johnson long beach, California

82, Report #1195818

Dec 16 2014
Nuclei Marketing Money-Back Guarantee Google Scam Internet Author: New York, New York Computer Programmers: Nuclei Marketing Internet

83, Report #1192955

Dec 03 2014
Jiffy Apps, Jiffy Software, AJ Steeves Aj Hummel Scammer, www.jiffyapps.com, Aj Steeves iPhone, Aj Steeves Angellist, Aj Steeves Mobile App, Jiffy Software, Jiffy Apps, Harmony Telecom Vancouver Nationwide Author: Alabama Computer Programmers: Jiffy Apps, Jiffy Software, AJ Steeves Nationwide

84, Report #1192427

Dec 15 2014
Jiffy Software Jiffy Apps, Jiffy Mobile, AJ Steeves Who built the Starbucks App? Jiffy Apps, Swindlers, Scammers, Liars, AJ Steeves, AJ Hummel, Fake Harvard Degree Vancouver Nationwide Author: Alabama Computer Programmers: Jiffy Software Nationwide

85, Report #1190507

Nov 21 2014
PAtricia Crossen Hildas Handbags The company told me that I would be able to do all the work on the website myself and that it would always be only $29.99 a month. Now they are changing the format and charging $50.00 a month and I have to have them make all changes. Mt Shasta CA Internet Author: Mt Shasta, California Computer Programmers: PAtricia Crossen Internet

Nov 16 2014
Mr . Chips I took my computer in to have him look at it to see if 157 reg errors mean,im new with computers,anyway he told me i needed to get them removed asap or my computer would crash and not work,so i let him have the computer and picked it up a couple hours later,it was slower ,i had 3 new anti virus programs and my other program for anti virus were not there no more and all my photos and vidios including my grandfathers awake vidios were gone were I will never probable see my relatives I never met before are gone,all that is not replaceable,then after 31 days my computer has a keylock in the left hand corner so i cant get into my own computer, Melbourne Florida Author: melbourne, Florida Computer Programmers: Mr . Chips Melbourne, Florida

Oct 29 2014
Daniel Ikpe Danielikpe@gmail.com THE REAL SECRET OF MASTERING CRAIGSLIST CODES-SCAM!!!! Nationwide Internet Author: Michigan Computer Programmers: Daniel Ikpe Internet

Oct 25 2014
SMARTPCFIXER PROGRAM ACTS LIKE A VIRUS AND CAUSES A DAMAGE Internet Author: Grand Junction, Michigan Computer Programmers: SMARTPCFIXER Internet

Nov 09 2014
Pixl Brick Harsh Pawan Pixl Brick Indian Scam Artists Indore India Internet Author: Very Close, Other Computer Programmers: Pixl Brick Internet