Home & Garden → Bed & Bath

Oct 05 2015
Asurian Ripped me off for an extended 2 year warrranty on a major purchase. Refused to cover anything. Internet Author: Valley Falls, Kansas Bed & Bath: Asurian Internet

Sep 26 2015
vidal enterprises ltd and vidals pets did not receive paid for item helensvale state 4212 Internet Author: ft mill, South Carolina Bed & Bath: vidal enterprises ltd Internet

Sep 24 2015
Unclaimed Freight Arlington,Texas Scammed me out of money for a product that they misrepresented to me on the floor. Arlington,  TEXAS Author: Arlington, Texas Bed & Bath: Unclaimed Freight Arlington,TX Arlington, TX,

Sep 17 2015
Premier Care in Bathing Premier, premier bath, premier bathing, premier care Botched installation, deceptive, leak, leaking, damage, floor damage, water damage, ceiling damage, wall damage, code violation South Daytona Florida
Author: Bellevue, Nebraska Bed & Bath: Premier Care in Bathing South Daytona, Florida

Sep 12 2015
Groupon Inc. Failure to issue refund for duplicate order Chicago Internet Author: Pahrump, Nevada Bed & Bath: Groupon Inc. Internet

Sep 06 2015
safeguardtubs my tub started leaking bad by the door base. i called their phone, and got some strange opptions!..but no responce from safeguard. san ramon.california..94583 california Author: CONCORD, California Bed & Bath: safeguardtubs

Sep 05 2015
Overstock.com TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE AND PRODUCTS Nationwide Author: Louisville, Kentucky Bed & Bath: Overstock.com Nationwide

Aug 22 2015
commonscents purebodyoil.com oil sold to me smelled horrible- refused any refund spanish forks Utah Author: PHOENIX, Arizona Bed & Bath: commonscents spanish forks, Utah

Aug 19 2015
Bathrooms Plus of Peoria, IL / Bath Planet BEWARE OF SHODDY WORK THAT WILL RUIN YOUR HOUSE in Peoria Illinois
Author: El Paso, Illinois Bed & Bath: Bathrooms Plus of Peoria, IL Peoria, Illinois

Aug 15 2015
Wholesale Mattress/ HJR Mattress/'Alex Craigslist Advertisement under 'Furniture' for 'Wholesale Mattress' Opa Locka, Florida Author: Hollywood, Florida Bed & Bath: Wholesale Mattress Opa Locka,, Florida

Aug 14 2015
Pure Sleep Art Van High pressure salesman-Full of Bull Shelby Twp Michigan Author: shelby twp, Michigan Bed & Bath: Pure Sleep Art Van Shelby Twp, Michigan

Aug 11 2015
Beddinginn.com Sent me inferior product, then tried to SELL me something when I complained. Offered to send me something new. But I had to buy i Internet
Author: jacjsoncilke, Florida Bed & Bath: Beddinginn.com Internet

Aug 10 2015
Great Sports Inc. Saferwholesale Be extremely careful! Joliet Illinois Author: Walled Lake, Michigan Bed & Bath: Great Sports Inc. Joliet, Illinois

Jul 29 2015
Sleep numbers matresses select comfort VERY DISAPPOINTED WITH THIS PRODUCT AND SERVICES ,FULL OF SURPRISES Nationwide Author: KATONAH, New York Bed & Bath: Sleep numbers matresses Nationwide

Jul 27 2015
RHL Linens I was told I would be 100% guaranteed satisfaction and not be out any money for trying these dorm items! This was not true as I was required to pay $$$$ to return ship shoddy items. I called and was told I should have read the fine print closer! I can't believe that they would do this to me. I thought I would have 100% guaranteed satisfaction. Free shipping means free shipping, there and back if not satisfied! Don't do business with this company. Chambersburg PA Author: Ohio Bed & Bath: RHL Linens

Jul 23 2015
primier care in bathing charged $15,000 for a walk in tub, my wife got her foot caught in the drain, fell backwards, server whiplash, server back pain. south daytona Florida Author: lawrenceburg, Tennessee Bed & Bath: primier care in bathing south daytona, Florida

Jul 20 2015
Beddinginn TOTAL RIP OFF HORRIBLE SERVICE STAY AWAY!!! China Nationwide Author: New York Bed & Bath: Beddinginn Nationwide

Jul 20 2015
OCM Residence Hall Linens Our Campus Market Overcharging Chambersburg Author: California Bed & Bath: OCM

Jul 15 2015
American Patio Systems Safe Step Walk In Tub Company Crooked Tile, Crooked Company, not a Safe Step Nashville Tennessee Author: Kansas City, Missouri Bed & Bath: American Patio Systems Nationwide