racial

Home & Garden → Bed & Bath

Nov 19 2014
The Sheet People; American Management System; Glenda Raines Refused to Allow Me to Return Unused Merchandise I was Not Happy With Crown Point Indiana Author: Loveland, Colorado Bed & Bath: The Sheet People Internet

Nov 14 2014
Serta Mattress Serta would not honor their 10 year warranty of a unsleepable mattress, I feel we were bully by them after we file a complaint with The Attorney General of The Sated of Illinois and they still refused to honor their warranty!zd Hoffman Estates Illinois Author: Clarksdale, Mississippi Bed & Bath: Serta Mattress Hoffman Estates, Illinois

Nov 14 2014
Premier Care Baths $16,000.00?? worst rip off of my entire life South daytona Florida
Author: Ormond Beach, Florida Bed & Bath: Premier Care Baths South daytona, Florida

Nov 12 2014
Corsicana bedding Marget,janice , bad customer service and lies corsicana Nationwide Author: kissimmee , Florida Bed & Bath: Corsicana bedding Nationwide

Nov 12 2014
Mattress1one Steals, Lies and Laughs over bad bedding Spring Texas Author: spring, Texas Bed & Bath: Mattress1one Spring, Texas

Nov 08 2014
loadsunlimitedinc.com Bookamovenow Vernard Martin took our money and never even started the job!! alexandria Virginia Author: Los Angeles, California Bed & Bath: loadsunlimitedinc.com alexandria , Virginia

Nov 04 2014
Erie construction midwest inc. my upgraded bathtub and fixtures is worse than the original. the bathroom is a mess. Maryland Heights Missouri Author: Vandalia, Illinois Bed & Bath: Erie construction midwest inc. Maryland Heights, Missouri

Nov 02 2014
Eastern Refinishing Annapolis MD They are just a dispatcher for various independent contractors. If anything goes wrong. Canada Internet Author: Bowie, Maryland Bed & Bath: Eastern Refinishing Annapolis Internet

Nov 02 2014
Bathtub Tub Refinishing of Washington DC WhirlBath They are just a dispatcher for various independent contractors. If anything goes wrong. Arlington Virginia Internet Author: Bowie, Maryland Bed & Bath: Bathtub Tub Refinishing of Washington DC Internet

Oct 18 2014
Connect Buy via Amazon STOLE myshipping costs when they shipping it wrong AND charged me a 20% restock fee Internet
Author: Bennington, Nebraska Bed & Bath: Connect Buy via Amazon Internet

Oct 10 2014
The Turkish Towel Company Turkish Towel Company didn’t stand behind their defective product Peabody Massachusetts
Author: Cleveland, Ohio Bed & Bath: The Turkish Towel Company Peabody , Massachusetts

Oct 04 2014
Stay Trendy Company ships what they want to not what you order! internet Author: Greensboro, North Carolina Bed & Bath: Stay Trendy Select State/Province

Oct 02 2014
Blowout Bedding I purchased a $399.00 comforter. When I got it, it had a 12 in and 5 in rip in it, right out of the bag. I contacted them and they told me I had to purchase another one. When I refused and wanted my money back, I had to go through Amazon and they had to MAKE them replace it. They sent me a $49.99 comforter which was totally unacceptable. When I contacted them to get my money back they told me they didn't have to because they sent me another conforter and there was nothing I could do. Pennsauken Nationwide Author: Georgetown, Texas Bed & Bath: Blowout Bedding Nationwide

Sep 28 2014
Ralph Josh Kloepping & Eden Botanicals Ralph Josh Kloepping & Eden Botanicals Petaluma CA Author: Petaluma, California Bed & Bath: Ralph Josh Kloepping & Eden Botanicals Petaluma, Select State/Province

Sep 25 2014
Mattress 1 One Horrible Customer Service-Free Delivery-Free Set Up-Free Disposal is BS Tampa Florida Author: Lutz, Florida Bed & Bath: Mattress 1 One Tampa, Florida

Sep 24 2014
King Linen Kinglinen.com DISHONEST GREEDY COMPANY fontana Internet Author: mesa, Arizona Bed & Bath: King Linen Internet

Sep 22 2014
Camden Grey Essential Oils Warning: They don't cancel orders!! Doral Florida Author: Spring Lake, North Carolina Bed & Bath: Camden Grey Essential Oils Doral, Florida

Sep 16 2014
Rest Bamboo Rude, Spiteful, Unhelpful, Disorderly Internet Author: CantBelievethis, New Jersey Bed & Bath: Rest Bamboo Internet

Sep 12 2014
Wellington Royal Marble and Granite Susana Fernandes. Bathroom install gone bad Wellington Florida Author: Loxahatchee, Florida Bed & Bath: Wellington Royal Marble and Granite Susana Fernandes. Wellington, Florida