Home & Garden → Bed & Bath

Dec 29 2015
Joyce Hykes POOR QUALITY QUILTS BEWARE !! Newark Ohio
Author: mansfield, Ohio Bed & Bath: Joyce Hykes Newark, Ohio

Dec 28 2015
The Grout Medic, Allan Peters I received an estimate from Allan Peters for repairing grout for a leaking tub. I was given an estimate of $843.26 and told that with cleaning, grout and replacing loose tiles, the job would take about four hours. The person who came to perform the work was done in an hour and forty five minutes. When I questioned the $400+ hourly charge, I was told I needed to speak with Mr. Peters. I paid the charge via credit card and called Mr. Peters to inquire. When I questioned him about the bill, he said estimates are based on job, not time and then HUNG UP ON ME! In addition to ripping me off, he is a cowardly and unprofessional businessperson. Nationwide Author: Marlboro, New Jersey Bed & Bath: Grout Medic/Allan Peters Nationwide

Dec 23 2015
Robert Irwin Surfacemagic DESTRUCTIVE HACK Hamburg New York Author: Lackawanna, New York Bed & Bath: Robert Irwin Hamburg, New York

Dec 22 2015
Proflowers.com ProFlower Gouging the consumer! Internet Author: North Las Vegas, Nevada Bed & Bath: Proflowers.com Internet

Dec 19 2015
RC Willeys Really RC Willeys?!?!? Henderson Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Bed & Bath: RC Willeys Henderson, Nevada

Dec 17 2015
GROUPON False advertising of items on site. Groupon uploads fake tracking numbers and lies about items being delivered! Internet Author: Valrico , Florida Bed & Bath: GROUPON Internet

Dec 12 2015
The Sheet People American Management Systems, LLC. Deceptive product information & labeling. No return calls or emails to provide return merchandise address information. Merrillville Internet
Author: Aurora, Illinois Bed & Bath: The Sheet People American Management Systems, LLC. Internet

Dec 08 2015
ericdress.com Another China Bate & Switch New District Suzhou Internet
Author: Davis, Illinois Bed & Bath: ericdress.com Internet

Dec 07 2015
First American Home Buyers Protection Corporation Refuse to pay repair for broken shower covered by the policy. Made unwarranted excuse. The company is a crook. Nationwide Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Bed & Bath: First American Home Buyers Protection Corporation Nationwide

Dec 06 2015
Encante Charged almost $100 for free item. Santa Ana California Author: Blue Springs, Nebraska Bed & Bath: encante Santa Ana, California

Dec 06 2015
Brylane Home BUYER BEWARE! El Paso Texas Author: Phoenix, Arizona Bed & Bath: Brylane Home El Paso, Texas

Dec 06 2015
PennyScent Ripped me off took my money never received products no response to emails Albuquurque New Mexico
Author: ROSEVILLE, California Bed & Bath: PennyScent Albuquurque, New Mexico

Dec 02 2015
HORRIFIC Coast Rebath Ripped me off for $1000 deposit; never gave me an install date Oxnard California Author: moorpark, California Bed & Bath: pacific coast rebath Oxnard, California

Dec 02 2015
Our Campus Market OCM.com If you want your college kid to get a gift package on time do NOT use this company!! Pennsylvania Author: Manassas, Virginia Bed & Bath: Our Campus Market Internet

Nov 26 2015
Badcock & more TOTAL UNPROFESSIONAL RIPOFFS! Rock Hill South Carolina Author: Fort Mill, South Carolina Bed & Bath: Badcock & more Rock Hill, South Carolina

Nov 25 2015
Sleep Number Beds Select Comfort Took my money, won't deliver mattress after a month and refuses to give any info or call back Minneapolis Nationwide Author: 98109, Washington Bed & Bath: Sleep Number Beds Nationwide

Nov 19 2015
SELECT FOAM Matt Byrd Fraudulent internet sale, false advertisement, will not honor return or money back guaranty Miami Florida, Nevada Author: Green Bay, Wisconsin Bed & Bath: SELECT FOAM Miami, Florida

Nov 19 2015
Eastern Refinishing, Inc Disrespectful and doesn't honor contract Nationwide Author: Cherry Hill, New Jersey Bed & Bath: Eastern Refinishing, Inc Nationwide

Nov 02 2015
Value Mattress, Merrick Group Nationwide Buying Group Warranty not honored Stafford Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Bed & Bath: Value Mattress, Merrick Group Stafford, Texas

Oct 27 2015
materess warehouse The district mgr brandon said he would credit me 524.00 for my bed that was under warranty so he told me to come down and he would get me in a bed so when i get there beandon greeted me and he knew my credit was only 524.00 he then proceeded to show me beds that were 2000 to 3000 dollars he was trying to upsell me knowing my credit was only 524.00 he was inconsiderate and rude for a company that is gephardt approved they sure are quick to upsell u insted of pleasing the customer i will never shop there again and advise no one else to shop there either brandon is a fake and he couldnt manage a horse barn much less a materess warehouse beware of wolfs in sheeps clothing thats u brandon u suck u lucky your a punk cause where im from u would get your a** kicked salt lake Utah Author: midvale, Utah Bed & Bath: materess warehouse salt lake, Utah

Oct 22 2015
Arhaus Bur infested new mattress St louis Missouri Author: St louis, Missouri Bed & Bath: Arhaus St louis, Missouri

Oct 20 2015
Sleepy's HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE-LIARS Nationwide Author: Maryland Bed & Bath: Sleepy's Nationwide