Services → Entertainers

Approximately 346 Reports Found

Dec 01 2016
EROS GUIDE EROSADS.COM escort advertising, massage, dominatrix USA worldwide Internet Author: Montreal, Quebec Entertainers: EROS GUIDE EROSADS.COM Internet

Nov 29 2016
PSB Communications LLC, Inc. Sweet and sticky They charged me for something I didn't want Internet Author: Topeka, Kansas Entertainers: PSB Communications LLC, Inc. Internet

Nov 18 2016
Affluence Edu Scott & Amie Yancey Just Flip... Them the Bird Las Vegas Nationwide Author: Oregon Entertainers: Affluence Edu Nationwide

Oct 14 2016
Netflix Netflix double charges Los Gatos Internet Author: Baltimore, Maryland Entertainers: Netflix Internet

Oct 13 2016
Casting247 Took my money, refused to fix login, refused to give refund! Nationwide  Author: Pitsbirgh, Pennsylvania Entertainers: Casting247 Nationwide

Oct 07 2016
Taxi Music Taximusic.com Taxi Something does not add up here unsure Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Entertainers: Taxi Music Internet

Sep 22 2016
Janethpro Fiverr Janethpro Janethpro stoled my money! Internet
Author: tel aviv, Other Entertainers: Janethpro Internet

Sep 16 2016
Ashanti Floyd The Mad Violinist Breached Contract for 50th Birthday Bash Kennesaw Georgia Author: Hinesville, Georgia Entertainers: Ashanti Floyd Kennesaw, Georgia

9, Report #1320998

Aug 06 2016
Phonestars SCAM ARTIST, DON'T WORK FOR THEM Canoga Park California
Author: Atlanta, Georgia Entertainers: Phonestars Canoga Park, California

Jul 10 2016
GFE MONKEY Fake Rating and Reviews, Escort site, Stolen Pics, pimpining & pandering GFE Monkey Internet
Author: Hollywood, Florida Entertainers: GFE MONKEY Internet

Apr 28 2016
SaucySingles Dating Bulova Invest Ltd Impossable to work up Cancellations Outside USA Internet Author: Worland, Wyoming Entertainers: SaucySingles Dating Internet

Apr 28 2016
John Tammaro John (Johnny) ***** BEWARE LADIES ****** This guy is a Pathological Liar!!! Full of Games and Excuses. Total Waste of time! Stay away. John Tammaro contacted me for my services, agree upon terms of COD. Long story short he gave me a Bogus check. Avoid this ********. His number is ***) ***-**** and goes by John, Johhny he boost himself up like he has money BLAH BLAH what a fake. Hopefully after reading this you will make the right decision and avoid this this cheap broke piece of s**+*** !!! New Jersey, New York United States Author: manhattan, New York Entertainers: John Tammaro Internet

Apr 24 2016
My afton They booked us we came and told us we couldn't play We are a band from nyc and we get to the Arlene's grocery venue and told us we can't play. They had 8 bands and over booked. Internet Author: Alabama Entertainers: MyAfton.com Internet

Apr 12 2016
NumberOnMusic.com A Complete Fabrication Of Serices Internet Author: Mobile, Alabama Entertainers: NumberOnMusic.com Internet