Outrageous & Popular Rip-Off → City Governments

Apr 02 2014
PCNTDA Paid charges for nothing Pune India
Author: Pune, Other City Governments: PCNTDA Pune, Other

Mar 19 2014
Alexandria VA city and police UN legal parking ticket for handicap in Alexandria Alexandria Virginia
Author: Albany, New York City Governments: Alexandria VA city and police Alexandria, Virginia

Mar 07 2014
Hertz Rental Car hertz rental car private toll road scam Dallas Texas Author: Oaks, California City Governments: Hertz Rental Car Select State/Province

Feb 26 2014
City of Bakersfield Building Dept City Building Dept Conducts Homeowner $hakedowns! Do your research. Don't rely on counterperson that tells you everything is fine with house! Bakersfield California Author: Bakersfield , California City Governments: City of Bakersfield Building Dept Bakersfield , California

Feb 21 2014
Alliance One - Gig Harbor Unlawful Gig Harbor Washington Author: Seattle, Washington City Governments: Alliance One - Gig Harbor Gig Harbor, Washington

6, Report #1120014

Jan 31 2014
CORNELL HOLMAN FRIEND MIKE I used western uion money order to confirm a Buisness deal with a company called bang point of beverlys hills ca.i did not receve all of my materal and found ou on 1-15-014 that it was a frude or scam.my rights have been violated and I will be pusueing compensation.I alos sustasined a injury to my writs and broike my foot while in contract with the company. beverly hills California Author: east palo alto, California City Governments: CORNELL HOLMAN beverly hills, California

7, Report #1119484

Jan 31 2014
Bank of America Fannie Mae Disabiled Vet Dialysi Brain Inujury Illegal Foreclosure Charlotte North Carolina Author: Frisco, Texas City Governments: Bank of America Charlotte, North Carolina

Dec 11 2013
scoresense I wanted there one time "free" credit score,because I was buying a car. After I got the information, I went back to their web site to cancel. After a few weeks My bank account was over drawn, because they processed my credit card number for $29.95. I immediately called their customer service, and was told that I was supposed to call them to cancel. They now are refusing to credit my account, because it was over the amount of time given. I live on SSI, and this has caused me much ndistress their web site is customerservicescoresense.com internet Author: OLYMPIA, Washington City Governments: scoresense Select State/Province

Nov 29 2013
STATE OF UTAH, CPS, JOHN SWALLOW Child protective services, Utah State Government, Utah Governor Gary Herbert, Utah Attorney General, United States Government CPS KIDNAPPED MY DAUGHTERS!!!! PLEASE HELP!!!! GOVERNMENT VIOLATING OUR FREEDOMS THROUGH ABUSE, LIES AND DECEPTION!!! SALT LAKE CITY Utah
Author: SALT LAKE CITY, Utah City Governments: STATE OF UTAH, CPS, JOHN SWALLOW SALT LAKE CITY, Utah

Dec 28 2013
Quinn Anthony gleen Virus Sacramento California
Author: Sacramento, California City Governments: Quinn Anthony gleen Sacramento, California

Oct 15 2013
Willie Tran Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP Denver Colorado Author: San Jose, California City Governments: Willie Tran San Jose , California

Sep 11 2013
mugshots.com This webside is inaccure and a ripoff there information is wrong the charges that the show on my fil ripoff, scam and inaccure La grange Kentucky
Author: Louisville, Kentucky City Governments: mugshots.com Select State/Province

Sep 09 2013
Labor Compliance Office Failure to comply w/2013 Labor Law requirements. Pay $275.00 or face fines up to $17,000.00 Los Angeles California Author: Simi Valley , California City Governments: Labor Compliance Office Los Angeles, California

Sep 07 2013
Housing Authority of Los Angeles HACLA Budget Cuts Are Killing Us Employees Los Angeles California
Author: Imperial Courts, California City Governments: Housing Authority of Los Angeles Los Angeles, California

15, Report #1082021

Sep 05 2013
Sallie Mae Fraudulent-Refused to Post a Substantial Amount of Money to my Account Wilkes-Barre Pennsylvania Author: Washington, Dist of Columbia City Governments: Sallie Mae Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania

Aug 21 2013
Wayne County Friend of Court Difficulties Will not refund my money even though I submit black and white prints of them TAKING it from me. No one ever answers the phone and instead they constantly tell you that you are wrong even when you prove yourself. Detroit Michigan Author: Livonia, Michigan City Governments: Wayne County Friend of Court Detroit, Michigan

Aug 15 2013
McKellar and Associates Beware of McKellar and Associates Eastvale California Author: Greenwood, Illinois City Governments: McKellar and Associates Eastvale, California

Jul 30 2013
KUA Kissimmee Utility Company What is Customer charge on our bill? Kissimmee Florida Author: Florida City Governments: KUA Kissimmee, Florida