Outrageous & Popular Rip-Off → City Governments

Approximately 416 Reports Found

Nov 12 2014
Linebarger, Goggan, Blair & Sampson, LLP; The City of Dallas hires bullies to try and collect phantom fees San Antonio, Texas Author: Dallas, Texas City Governments: Linebarger, Goggan, Blair & Sampson, LLP San Antonio, Texas

Oct 12 2014
Yes Communities The stables been severed a evection notice Sevierville Tennessee
Author: Sevierville, Tennessee City Governments: Yes Communities Sevierville, Tennessee

Oct 07 2014
BRYAN ZURAWSKI Bryan Zurawski Avon Ohio Scam Golf Pro- Political Kick- Back Lorain County Ohio Avon Ohio Ohio Author: Avon, Ohio City Governments: BRYAN ZURAWSKI Avon Ohio, Ohio

Aug 22 2014
Berkheimer Tax Administrator WAGE GARNISHMENT AFTER PAYING TAXES AND SHOWING PROOF / EMBARRASSING AND HUMILIATING Lehigh Valley Pennsylvania
Author: Plymouth, Pennsylvania City Governments: Berkheimer Tax Administrator Lehigh Valley, Pennsylvania

Aug 18 2014
Ymax Oration Posed as the US Treasury Department Los Angeles California Author: Riverside, California City Governments: Ymax Oration Los Angeles, California

Aug 05 2014
FBI JAMES B COMEY said that they had a lot of money waiting for me but they said that i had to release 250.00 to them unknown Internet Author: vernon, New Jersey City Governments: FBI Internet

May 22 2014
john or something like that from us medical department harassing calls no matter how many times i tell them to stop calling me and to take my number off the list. they continue to call and try to get me to make a case about a mesh sling or implant or surgury gone wrong. i asked to speak a manager and was given another idiot who threated to send the "recorded" call to a lawyer for harassment....yeah right un sure Nationwide Author: Maryland City Governments: john or something like that Nationwide

May 15 2014
Florida Child support State of Florida, Child Support Department of Treasury, Disbursement Unit,. Duval/ Clay County Courts,Florida,  harassed, taken Money, fraud, Green Cove Springs FLORIDA Author: Jacksonville, Florida City Governments: Florida Child support Green Cove Springs, Select State/Province

May 09 2014
Richard Andrews National Credit Services, LLC Asking for $1025, or will send me to court He gives no city! Internet
Author: California City Governments: Richard Andrews Internet

10, Report #1141917

May 08 2014
Mountains Recreation and Conservation Authority MRCA Placed bogus stop sign in a location that would normally have a yield sign & installed a stop sign camera to charge bogus fines. Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California City Governments: Mountains Recreation and Conservation Authority Los Angeles, California

Apr 21 2014
Advanced Cable Coral Springs OVER Billing CORAL SPRINGS florida Author: Florida City Governments: Advanced Cable Coral Springs Select State/Province

Apr 02 2014
PCNTDA Paid charges for nothing Pune India
Author: Pune, Other City Governments: PCNTDA Pune, Other

Mar 19 2014
Alexandria VA city and police UN legal parking ticket for handicap in Alexandria Alexandria Virginia
Author: Albany, New York City Governments: Alexandria VA city and police Alexandria, Virginia

Mar 07 2014
Hertz Rental Car hertz rental car private toll road scam Dallas Texas Author: Oaks, California City Governments: Hertz Rental Car Select State/Province

Feb 26 2014
City of Bakersfield Building Dept City Building Dept Conducts Homeowner $hakedowns! Do your research. Don't rely on counterperson that tells you everything is fine with house! Bakersfield California Author: Bakersfield , California City Governments: City of Bakersfield Building Dept Bakersfield , California

Feb 21 2014
Alliance One - Gig Harbor Unlawful Gig Harbor Washington Author: Seattle, Washington City Governments: Alliance One - Gig Harbor Gig Harbor, Washington

17, Report #1120014

Jan 31 2014
CORNELL HOLMAN FRIEND MIKE I used western uion money order to confirm a Buisness deal with a company called bang point of beverlys hills ca.i did not receve all of my materal and found ou on 1-15-014 that it was a frude or scam.my rights have been violated and I will be pusueing compensation.I alos sustasined a injury to my writs and broike my foot while in contract with the company. beverly hills California Author: east palo alto, California City Governments: CORNELL HOLMAN beverly hills, California

18, Report #1119484

Jan 31 2014
Bank of America Fannie Mae Disabiled Vet Dialysi Brain Inujury Illegal Foreclosure Charlotte North Carolina Author: Frisco, Texas City Governments: Bank of America Charlotte, North Carolina

Dec 11 2013
scoresense I wanted there one time "free" credit score,because I was buying a car. After I got the information, I went back to their web site to cancel. After a few weeks My bank account was over drawn, because they processed my credit card number for $29.95. I immediately called their customer service, and was told that I was supposed to call them to cancel. They now are refusing to credit my account, because it was over the amount of time given. I live on SSI, and this has caused me much ndistress their web site is customerservicescoresense.com internet Author: OLYMPIA, Washington City Governments: scoresense Select State/Province

Nov 29 2013
STATE OF UTAH, CPS, JOHN SWALLOW Child protective services, Utah State Government, Utah Governor Gary Herbert, Utah Attorney General, United States Government CPS KIDNAPPED MY DAUGHTERS!!!! PLEASE HELP!!!! GOVERNMENT VIOLATING OUR FREEDOMS THROUGH ABUSE, LIES AND DECEPTION!!! SALT LAKE CITY Utah
Author: SALT LAKE CITY, Utah City Governments: STATE OF UTAH, CPS, JOHN SWALLOW SALT LAKE CITY, Utah