Stores → Shopping Centers & Malls

Approximately 359 Reports Found

Apr 14 2016
kiehls customerservice@kiehls.com customer service kiehls, kiehls customer service, kiehls support , kiehls product , kiehls warranty, kiehls contact us, kiehls skin care Nationwide
Author: flushing, New York Shopping Centers & Malls: kiehls Nationwide

Apr 04 2016
Shoppers Stop Refund Money Issue Noida Uttar Pradesh
Author: Noida, Alabama Shopping Centers & Malls: Shoppers Stop Nationwide

Mar 12 2016
Walmart Bad customer service, Poor management,Basically a joke 3101 Floyd Blvd Sioux City Iowa Author: Sioux Falls, South Dakota Shopping Centers & Malls: Walmart Sioux City, Iowa

4, Report #1292002

Mar 06 2016
Walmart in central city ky, 42330 cannot register a walmart debit card. central city Kentucky Author: central city, Kentucky Shopping Centers & Malls: Walmart central city, Kentucky

Feb 25 2016
Aeropostale Corporate Phone (201) 508 4500 Refusal to honor return policy Lyndhurst New Jersey
Author: Niagara Falls, New York Shopping Centers & Malls: Aeropostale Corporate Lyndhurst, New Jersey

Jan 30 2016
AP Facilities Service, Inc. AP-Facilities.comAP-Facilities Service, Inc.AP Consulting Services Scamming licensed contractors, Bogus retail store service orders Holbrook New York Author: Hickory, North Carolina Shopping Centers & Malls: AP Facilities Service, Inc. Holbrook, New York

Jan 19 2016
Valu Pass ValuPass is a ripoff! I was called under the pretense that I had won gift cards to Walmart, then before I knew waht was happening, I was enrolled in all the companies that would be giving me my "gift card" from walmart. I tired to cancel immediately but was told I had to wait 14 days to cancel the offers. After 14 days, I called everyone on the list including ValuPass to cancel the memebership. I have since been charged 3 months in a row...I tried to call and speak to a representative, but could never reach one. Maitland Florida Author: Breckenridge, Texas Shopping Centers & Malls: Valu Pass Maitland, Florida

Dec 31 2015
Smokers-Mall.com Chinese Internet Fraud +13105478498 DEKSI.NET Internet Author: Marlborough, Massachusetts Shopping Centers & Malls: Smokers-Mall.com Internet

Nov 27 2015
bizrate makes happy customers very unhappy Internet Author: sabillasville, Maryland Shopping Centers & Malls: bizrate Internet

Nov 18 2015
RKM Research, Inc. Adam Carter Sent me Priority Mail with a check for $1,580 with a letter saying I have been hired as a store evaluator for me to cash the check into my bank account and go to Walmart and keep 300 for me and 55 to buy an item at Walmart and then take 1200 and send it thru moneygram plus the 25 for the transfer fee - Adam Carter and then send them the feedback on the customer service standards and the name of the cashier and then I have to fill out a survey Philadelphia Pennsylvania
Author: Okeechobee, Florida Shopping Centers & Malls: RKM Research, Inc. Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Nov 08 2015
KMart in calcutta Ohio (East Liverpool Ohio) K Mart store ignorance East Liverpool Ohio Author: East Liverpool, Ohio Shopping Centers & Malls: KMart in calcutta Ohio (East Liverpool Ohio) East Liverpool , Ohio

Nov 07 2015
J N J Furniture Jason & James Scammer, Lied, Stole & broke what he did deliver Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Shopping Centers & Malls: J N J Furniture Houston, Texas

Oct 28 2015
COSTCO PRICING - SAME CITY, DIFFERENT PRICES! COSTCO USES PRICE "REGIONALIZATION" TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF CUSTOMERS CHARLOTTE,NC AND *ALL* STORES North Carolina Author: CHARLOTTE, North Carolina Shopping Centers & Malls: COSTCO MATTHEWS, North Carolina

Oct 22 2015
Macy's Ridiculous payment policies Nationwide Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Shopping Centers & Malls: Macy's Nationwide

Aug 12 2015
Area Trend Watches Dishonest and thieves Nationwide
Author: Reseda, California Shopping Centers & Malls: Area Trend Watches Nationwide