Stores → Shopping Centers & Malls

Approximately 335 Reports Found

Aug 12 2015
Area Trend Watches Dishonest and thieves Nationwide
Author: Reseda, California Shopping Centers & Malls: Area Trend Watches Nationwide

Aug 10 2015
Walmart Inc I was sent a check and told to deposite it so that I was a secret shopper for walmart once I did now it was sent back as altered and ficticious when leaves my account negative . THese people need to be stopped and they owe alot of people money and I want mine back . Bentonville Arkansas Author: Prattville, Alabama Shopping Centers & Malls: Walmart Inc Bentonville, Arkansas

Jun 25 2015
Shoe Nami 91 Shoe NamiFrock Candy Sells Defective Shoes and Refuses to take them Back Gretna Louisiana Author: Gretna, Louisiana Shopping Centers & Malls: Shoe Nami 91 Gretna, Louisiana

Jun 25 2015
Great Fun TLG Billed me after I cancelled Internet Author: New Paltz, New York Shopping Centers & Malls: Great Fun Internet

Apr 21 2015
why not lease it they rip me off manchester New Hampshire Author: tampa, Florida Shopping Centers & Malls: why not lease it Internet

6, Report #1206647

Feb 04 2015
LilacShade.com Stole my money and has refused to refund me. Indianapolis Internet
Author: paterson, New Jersey Shopping Centers & Malls: LilacShade.com Internet

7, Report #1203537

Jan 22 2015
Why Not Lease It KMART Avoid at All Cost !!! Manchester New Hampshire Author: Severn, Maryland Shopping Centers & Malls: Why Not Lease It KMART Manchester , New Hampshire

8, Report #1197066

Dec 22 2014
redline signs and graphics product does not work boise Idaho Author: boise , Idaho Shopping Centers & Malls: redline signs and graphics boise, Idaho

9, Report #1194413

Dec 11 2014
Union Market Tustin- Andrea Young,Russell Young, Cindy Avila, OCM Group, The OC Mart, The Market LV Small Businesses Beware DO NOT Lease Here or with these Landlords Tustin California
Author: Orange County, California Shopping Centers & Malls: Union Market Tustin Tustin,

Oct 29 2014
Bull-Shirt.com I ordered a t-shirt express 2 day delivery and it's been 4 days now and they won't respond to my emails. Allentown Internet Author: Tucson, Arizona Shopping Centers & Malls: Bull Shirt Internet

Oct 27 2014
Direct C-Cost INC celia white DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS THE COMPANY SEND ME A ACCEPTANCE LETTER AND A $1,997.87 CHECK AND WHEN I WENT TO DEPOSIT THE BANK CONFIRM ME IT WAS A SCAM ENGLEWOOD CLIFFS NEW JERSEY Author: lancaster, South Carolina Shopping Centers & Malls: Direct C-Cost INC ENGLEWOOD CLIFFS, Select State/Province

Oct 25 2014
corporate research international Paul Wood 2000.00 check to go shopping mesquite Texas Author: san diego, California Shopping Centers & Malls: corporate research international mesquite, Texas

Oct 13 2014
Jimmy Choo HORRIBLE customer service and product Bellevue Washington Author: Issaquah, Washington Shopping Centers & Malls: Jimmy Choo Bellevue, Washington