Stores → Shopping Centers & Malls

Approximately 370 Reports Found

Nov 10 2016
footstepsdrawingnear Jordanay.com scam web site Internet Author: 11487 Exeter rd, Michigan Shopping Centers & Malls: footstepsdrawingnear Internet

Nov 10 2016
vintagebooties.co.uk Vintage Booties crap leathers to make shoes london Utah Author: London, Alabama On-Line Stores: vintagebooties.co.uk london, Utah

Oct 04 2016
Marketforce Information Inc ASSIGNMENT? Target You! Louisville Colorado Author: Hannibal, Missouri Shopping Centers & Malls: Marketforce Information Inc Louisville, Colorado

Sep 22 2016
Shoppers Advantage and Great Fun Tacked on to Allegiant Airline Ticket Connecticut
Author: Bradenton, Florida Shopping Centers & Malls: Shoppers Advantage Connecticut

Sep 01 2016
Discount Retail Store Services LLC. Company refusing to give back my $5500.00 100% refundable deposit Las Vegas Nevada Author: Erie, Pennsylvania Shopping Centers & Malls: Discount Retail Store Services LLC. Las Vegas, Nevada

Aug 12 2016
Go Shop and Save Received a card in the mail saying they are holding $100.00 in savings for me. I called the phone number listed and spoke to a representative. He said all I have to do is pay $4.95 for shipping the hundred dollar bill to me.  Author: Georgetown, Texas Shopping Centers & Malls: Go Shop and

Jun 30 2016
MATH12 MS ASSIGMENT MEMBER OF MSPA, BRENDA ATKINS, MYSTERY SHOPPING PROVIDERS ASSOC. scma, no phone number to call directly to verify the true of the email. Internet Author: NORTH ST PETERSBURG, Florida Shopping Centers & Malls: MATH12 MS ASSIGMENT Internet

Jun 29 2016
MSPA ,imposter, Impostor of MSPA Johnston, Rhode Island Internet Author: Johnston, Rhode Island Shopping Centers & Malls: MSPA (imposter) Internet

Jun 10 2016
dr marten my name is cassy Williams I live in newark new Jersey. On June 5/2016 I purchased a pair of dortor marten size 7 from your retailer store at jersey garden mall 651 kapowski road. On June 6/2016 I wore my brand new doctor martens the day of my graduation and after walking around for and hour I felt the discomfort from strap around my foot tighten. At first I didn't pay it no mind 3 hours went past and a blister on both of my foot appear with blood inside.My toes became numb Unable to walk and enjoy the rest of my day with my family. I always believed dortor martens was a good brand,I was referred by a friend and this happen causing me to cut my day short on a day that meant alot to me. I have work on June 7 /2016 in iam unable to work due to the swellinglaceration and pain in my foot I have to call out risking my job and losing a day of pay .The retailer told me I can't return the shoe I purchased from them due to me wearing it . can you please contact me at (((REDACTED))) newark Nationwide
Author: newark, New Jersey Shopping Centers & Malls: dr marten Nationwide

Apr 14 2016
kiehls customerservice@kiehls.com customer service kiehls, kiehls customer service, kiehls support , kiehls product , kiehls warranty, kiehls contact us, kiehls skin care Nationwide
Author: flushing, New York Shopping Centers & Malls: kiehls Nationwide

Apr 04 2016
Shoppers Stop Refund Money Issue Noida Uttar Pradesh
Author: Noida, Alabama Shopping Centers & Malls: Shoppers Stop Nationwide

Mar 12 2016
Walmart Bad customer service, Poor management,Basically a joke 3101 Floyd Blvd Sioux City Iowa Author: Sioux Falls, South Dakota Shopping Centers & Malls: Walmart Sioux City, Iowa

13, Report #1292002

Mar 06 2016
Walmart in central city ky, 42330 cannot register a walmart debit card. central city Kentucky Author: central city, Kentucky Shopping Centers & Malls: Walmart central city, Kentucky

Feb 25 2016
Aeropostale Corporate Phone (201) 508 4500 Refusal to honor return policy Lyndhurst New Jersey
Author: Niagara Falls, New York Shopping Centers & Malls: Aeropostale Corporate Lyndhurst, New Jersey

Jan 30 2016
AP Facilities Service, Inc. AP-Facilities.comAP-Facilities Service, Inc.AP Consulting Services Scamming licensed contractors, Bogus retail store service orders Holbrook New York Author: Hickory, North Carolina Shopping Centers & Malls: AP Facilities Service, Inc. Holbrook, New York

Jan 19 2016
Valu Pass ValuPass is a ripoff! I was called under the pretense that I had won gift cards to Walmart, then before I knew waht was happening, I was enrolled in all the companies that would be giving me my "gift card" from walmart. I tired to cancel immediately but was told I had to wait 14 days to cancel the offers. After 14 days, I called everyone on the list including ValuPass to cancel the memebership. I have since been charged 3 months in a row...I tried to call and speak to a representative, but could never reach one. Maitland Florida Author: Breckenridge, Texas Shopping Centers & Malls: Valu Pass Maitland, Florida

Dec 31 2015
Smokers-Mall.com Chinese Internet Fraud +13105478498 DEKSI.NET Internet Author: Marlborough, Massachusetts Shopping Centers & Malls: Smokers-Mall.com Internet

Nov 27 2015
bizrate makes happy customers very unhappy Internet Author: sabillasville, Maryland Shopping Centers & Malls: bizrate Internet