Automotive → Auto Advertising Services

Oct 22 2014
Once driven Scammed me too Internet Author: Kaysville, Utah Auto Advertising Services: Once driven Internet

Oct 16 2014
Luis Mata luis mata mobile mechanic in elgin texas Luis mata scammed me out of $425. Elgin texas
Author: Elgin, Texas Auto Advertising Services: Luis Mata Internet

Oct 11 2014
dealerforce dealer solutions group, don queen PROMISE PROMISE PROMISE; NO PAY AND SLANDER dunedin Florida Author: new port richey, Florida Auto Advertising Services: dealerforce dunedin, Florida

Oct 10 2014
Orlando Motor Company of Katy Eddie Orlando Did not pay me my paycheck! Katy TX Author: Katy, Texas Auto Advertising Services: Orlando Motor Company of Katy Select State/Province

Oct 06 2014
Cookson's Transmission Terry the Bold-faced Liar. Con-Artist. Trick. Rapist. Slumlord. Duncanville Texas
Author: Burleson, Texas Auto Advertising Services: Cookson's Transmission Duncanville, Texas

Sep 25 2014
Hexis Scammed Everyone into thinking material would launch Nationwide
Author: Eastman, Ontario Auto Advertising Services: Hexis Nationwide

Sep 16 2014
unknown 818-738-7585 Won't stop calling from Ebay ads Los Angeles CA Author: Orlando, Florida Auto Advertising Services: unknown 818-738-7585 Internet

Sep 12 2014
Haims Motors-Sales Manager RAUL, Ramon, Victor Set appointment with internet contact Victor on Auto Trader. When I arrived, told both Victor and salesman Ramon that I have a cashiers check from my financial institution. . Haims Motors committed an act of EXTORTION, MISREPRESENTATION, BAIT AND SWITCH ON PRICING, FALSE ADVERTISING, AND UNETHICAL BUSINESS PRACTICES Hollywood  Florida Author: Cape Coral, Florida Auto Advertising Services: Haims Motors-Sales Manager Select State/Province

Sep 09 2014
Oncedriven Avoid Oncedriven Roanoke Virginia
Author: Maplewood, Minnesota Auto Advertising Services: Oncedriven Roanoke, Virginia

Sep 03 2014
Jeep and Truck USA Steve and Diana DeHart Deceptive business practices -- Sold me a faulty Jeep that was unsafe. Jeep had no brakes -- busted transmission. Owners lied about vehicle condition at purchase. Used car salespeople. Unreliable business. Tampa Florida Author: Tampa , Florida Auto Advertising Services: Jeep and Truck USA Tampa, Florida

Aug 26 2014
credit max I cant locate noboby from the business. I have a car and they still have my down payment. when I search online for creditmax it gives numbers to different businesses and their number is disconnected. sacramento California
Author: elk grove, California Auto Advertising Services: credit max sacramento, California

Aug 25 2014
Allen Samuels Chevrolet Allen Samuels Chevrolet in Waco, TX. Dealership sold me a defective vehicle and then gave me incorrect dealer invoice price. Waco Texas Author: Temple, Texas Auto Advertising Services: Allen Samuels Chevrolet Waco, Texas

Aug 23 2014
Certified Car Bank Scammed Out of Hard Earned Money!! Kelowna Internet Author: los angeles, California Auto Advertising Services: Certified Car Bank Internet

Aug 22 2014
WrapMatch WrapMatch.com snuck $8/month charges into our bank account. Stole $32 from us so far. Internet Author: Austin, Texas Auto Advertising Services: WrapMatch Internet

Aug 21 2014
craigslist.org craigslist Unfair and discriminative advertising practices unknown Internet Author: Beloit, Wisconsin Auto Advertising Services: craigslist.org Internet

Aug 18 2014
Ira Toyota Toyota Tacoma: The Little Engine That Can’t! Milford Massachusetts
Author: Norton, Massachusetts Auto Advertising Services: Ira Toyota Milford, Massachusetts

Aug 07 2014
whipfinders Carnote 911 scammer detroit Michigan Author: Clinton, Mississippi Auto Advertising Services: whipfinders detroit, Michigan

Aug 06 2014
sellers network they contact me and harras by phone They kept calling me.told themi was not interested in there service. they kept calling me and saying you wont sell that piece of s***... california Nationwide Author: merritt island, Florida Auto Advertising Services: sellers network Nationwide