Automotive → Auto Advertising Services

Aug 22 2016
circle gmc Highland, Indiana The Manager We purchased a 2016 GMC terrain from these untrustworthy people who told us we could not get a discount on this vehicle Highland Indiana Author: Joliet , Illinois Auto Advertising Services: circle gmc Highland, Indiana Highland , Indiana

Aug 20 2016
Big Red Sports and Imports False advertising and Liars Norman Oklahoma Author: OKLAHOMA CITY, Oklahoma Auto Advertising Services: Big Red Sports and Imports Norman, Oklahoma

3, Report #1320592

Aug 03 2016
America's Locksmith Services 1967 RIP-OFFS WITH A CAPITAL R Kettering/Largo MD Author: New Carrollton, Maryland Auto Advertising Services: America's Locksmith Services Internet

4, Report #1319922

Jul 31 2016
pep boys bad work King Of Prussia Pennsylvania Author: DEVON, Pennsylvania Auto Advertising Services: pep boys King Of Prussia, Pennsylvania

5, Report #1319122

Jul 26 2016
Good Sam Insurance Good Sam RV InsuranceGood Sam Insurance AgencyGood Sam Enterprises, LLC BAIT & SWITCH - Premiums Internet Author: Plainview, Texas Auto Advertising Services: Good Sam Insurance Internet

Jul 14 2016
National vehicle Bigdog Omaha Nebraska Nationwide
Author: Bennington, Vermont Auto Advertising Services: National vehicle Nationwide

Jul 09 2016
Gus Torres @exoticsmotorsport bryce torres gustavo torres @ferrarimotorsport raparmor.com Gus Torres Scam artist @exoticsmotorsport scamming people Bryce torres scam artist coto de caza california Author: gwinner, North Dakota Auto Advertising Services: Gus Torres @exoticsmotorsport Coto De Caza, California

Jun 29 2016
Feldman Chevrolet of Livonia Rena Lottery by mail asking participants to see if they won cash prizes my mail indicated I 1 had $5,000 cash prize waiting for me when I got to the dealership they told me I'd want a chance at a $25,000 vehicle and were able offering to give me $2 in cash what are rip-off of time Livonia Michigan Author: Livonia, Michigan Auto Advertising Services: Feldman Chevrolet of Livonia Livonia, Michigan

Jun 27 2016
kiefernissanofgresham false advertising misleading Troutdale Oregon
Author: Tillamook, Oregon Auto Advertising Services: kiefernissanofgresham Troutdale, Oregon

Jul 06 2016
Sgt Amanda Harris unknown, internet Author: Maryland Auto Advertising Services: Sgt Amanda Harris

May 28 2016
Keepyourgross.com Jeff Allen Scam,stealing, not sending mail Sioux Falls South Dakota Author: Wayne, Nebraska Auto Advertising Services: Keepyourgross.com Nationwide

May 23 2016
xtreme zuks offroad they bought several suzuki samurais from me still owe me money wrote me a bad check lutz Florida Author: kissimmee , Florida Auto Advertising Services: xtreme zuks offroad lutz, Florida

May 22 2016
xtreme zuks offroad they sold me a salvage suzuki samurai for 7.500 that they paid 500 dollars for with wrong milage lutz Florida Author: tampa fl, Florida Auto Advertising Services: xtreme zuks offroad lutz, Florida

May 19 2016
USGOVERNMENTAUCTIONS.NET Theif Internet Author: LEXINGTON, North Carolina Auto Advertising Services: USGOVERNMENTAUCTIONS.NET Internet

May 18 2016
Olga Holmes Omaha Nebraska eBay motors Car scam using eBay Motors, lost $500 Omaha Nebraska Author: durham, North Carolina Auto Advertising Services: Olga Holmes Omaha Nebraska Omaha , Nebraska

May 16 2016
whetstone partners llc, miami title loan, rip off miami Florida Author: zephyrhills, Florida Auto Advertising Services: whetstone partners llc, miami miami, Florida

May 02 2016
National Auto Market Took my money, lied to me a bunch, and didn't delivery their promised services Internet Author: Calgary, Alberta Auto Advertising Services: National Auto Market Internet

Apr 30 2016
Ilovebodykits.com I purchased a bumper back in february 11, 2016 after i purchased it they send me a confermation they had charged it to my bank account then they were going to send me a ups tracking number within.  West covina,california Nationwide Author: Dallas, Texas Auto Advertising Services: Ilovebodykits.com Nationwide