Automotive → Auto Advertising Services

Jul 14 2016
National vehicle Bigdog Omaha Nebraska Nationwide
Author: Bennington, Vermont Auto Advertising Services: National vehicle Nationwide

Jul 09 2016
Gus Torres @exoticsmotorsport bryce torres gustavo torres @ferrarimotorsport raparmor.com Gus Torres Scam artist @exoticsmotorsport scamming people Bryce torres scam artist coto de caza california Author: gwinner, North Dakota Auto Advertising Services: Gus Torres @exoticsmotorsport Coto De Caza, California

Jun 29 2016
Feldman Chevrolet of Livonia Rena Lottery by mail asking participants to see if they won cash prizes my mail indicated I 1 had $5,000 cash prize waiting for me when I got to the dealership they told me I'd want a chance at a $25,000 vehicle and were able offering to give me $2 in cash what are rip-off of time Livonia Michigan Author: Livonia, Michigan Auto Advertising Services: Feldman Chevrolet of Livonia Livonia, Michigan

Jun 27 2016
kiefernissanofgresham false advertising misleading Troutdale Oregon
Author: Tillamook, Oregon Auto Advertising Services: kiefernissanofgresham Troutdale, Oregon

Jul 06 2016
Sgt Amanda Harris unknown, internet Author: Maryland Auto Advertising Services: Sgt Amanda Harris

May 28 2016
Keepyourgross.com Jeff Allen Scam,stealing, not sending mail Sioux Falls South Dakota Author: Wayne, Nebraska Auto Advertising Services: Keepyourgross.com Nationwide

May 23 2016
xtreme zuks offroad they bought several suzuki samurais from me still owe me money wrote me a bad check lutz Florida Author: kissimmee , Florida Auto Advertising Services: xtreme zuks offroad lutz, Florida

May 22 2016
xtreme zuks offroad they sold me a salvage suzuki samurai for 7.500 that they paid 500 dollars for with wrong milage lutz Florida Author: tampa fl, Florida Auto Advertising Services: xtreme zuks offroad lutz, Florida

May 19 2016
USGOVERNMENTAUCTIONS.NET Theif Internet Author: LEXINGTON, North Carolina Auto Advertising Services: USGOVERNMENTAUCTIONS.NET Internet

May 18 2016
Olga Holmes Omaha Nebraska eBay motors Car scam using eBay Motors, lost $500 Omaha Nebraska Author: durham, North Carolina Auto Advertising Services: Olga Holmes Omaha Nebraska Omaha , Nebraska

May 16 2016
whetstone partners llc, miami title loan, rip off miami Florida Author: zephyrhills, Florida Auto Advertising Services: whetstone partners llc, miami miami, Florida

May 02 2016
National Auto Market Took my money, lied to me a bunch, and didn't delivery their promised services Internet Author: Calgary, Alberta Auto Advertising Services: National Auto Market Internet

Apr 30 2016
Ilovebodykits.com I purchased a bumper back in february 11, 2016 after i purchased it they send me a confermation they had charged it to my bank account then they were going to send me a ups tracking number within.  West covina,california Nationwide Author: Dallas, Texas Auto Advertising Services: Ilovebodykits.com Nationwide

Apr 30 2016
Eliana Ruiz Car Wrap scam Internet Author: Anywhere, Georgia Auto Advertising Services: Eliana Ruiz Internet

Apr 29 2016
Mojo Global Ira Rosen and Cory Michael Sanchez Over promised under delivered and left for Dead!! Scottsdale Arizona Author: Kirkland, Alabama Auto Advertising Services: Mojo Global Scottsdale, Washington

Apr 18 2016
Lightning auto carriers Just a bunch of hustlers Boca Raton, FL Florida Author: San bernardino, California Auto Advertising Services: Lightning auto carriers Boca Raton, FL ,

Apr 11 2016
General Motors Company Dishonesty and False Advertising Detroit Michigan Author: FT LAUDERDALE, Florida Auto Advertising Services: General Motors Company Detroit, Michigan

Apr 21 2016
Select Vehicle Marketing SVM, Select Vehicle Marketing LLC, Select Vehicle Marketing Omaha Did not honor 90 day guarantee. Did not list my vehicles until I complained.  Omaha Nebraska Author: Shreveport, Louisiana Auto Advertising Services: Select Vehicle Marketing Omaha, Nebraska

Apr 07 2016
OnceDriven.com Longwood Industries, Inc. a/d/b/a OnceDriven.com Beware Once Driven Scam Alert Internet Author: Rosenberg, Texas Auto Advertising Services: OnceDriven.com