Automotive → Auto Advertising Services

Oct 20 2016
seller networks I received a call this morning in regards to my ad on Craigslist about getting my car sold from a financing/ad company. The lady told me that my car was in high demand (which off rip I thought was not true, because in my area, my car is not in high demand) and that they could get my car sold within 30-45 days. Nationwide Author: Florida Auto Advertising Services: seller networks Nationwide

Oct 18 2016
VROOM TEXAS DIRECT AUTO Non Reporting of need of Paint & Body work after a 126 point inspection Grand Prairie Texas
Author: Garland , Texas Auto Advertising Services: VROOM Grand Prairie, Texas

Oct 11 2016
FundingWay Payday Assistance , Application Center THIS IS A SCAM: I have seen bad reviews about this company I believe this is a SCAM! Auburn Hills Michigan
Author: Durham, North Carolina Auto Advertising Services: FundingWay Auburn Hills ,

Sep 12 2016
Beeper Motorsports Beelers Preyed on the Vulnerable Kalamazoo Michigan Author: Kalamazoo, Michigan Auto Advertising Services: Beeper Motorsports Kalamazoo , Michigan

Sep 04 2016
seller networks tradenet, classic car seller networks SELLER NETWORKS is a complete hustle and not reputable company in any way Nationwide Author: kansas city, Missouri Auto Advertising Services: seller networks Nationwide

Sep 03 2016
Driveclub LLC Nationwide Author: Auburn, Indiana Auto Advertising Services: Driveclub LLC Nationwide

Sep 01 2016
05:13 PM, Complete car history for $1 no data available on whois Internet Author: Orange, Texas Auto Advertising Services: Internet

Aug 22 2016
circle gmc Highland, Indiana The Manager We purchased a 2016 GMC terrain from these untrustworthy people who told us we could not get a discount on this vehicle Highland Indiana Author: Joliet , Illinois Auto Advertising Services: circle gmc Highland, Indiana Highland , Indiana

Aug 20 2016
Big Red Sports and Imports False advertising and Liars Norman Oklahoma Author: OKLAHOMA CITY, Oklahoma Auto Advertising Services: Big Red Sports and Imports Norman, Oklahoma
10, Report #1320592

Aug 03 2016
America's Locksmith Services 1967 RIP-OFFS WITH A CAPITAL R Kettering/Largo MD Author: New Carrollton, Maryland Auto Advertising Services: America's Locksmith Services Internet
11, Report #1319922

Jul 31 2016
pep boys bad work King Of Prussia Pennsylvania Author: DEVON, Pennsylvania Auto Advertising Services: pep boys King Of Prussia, Pennsylvania
12, Report #1319122

Jul 26 2016
Good Sam Insurance Good Sam RV InsuranceGood Sam Insurance AgencyGood Sam Enterprises, LLC BAIT & SWITCH - Premiums Internet Author: Plainview, Texas Auto Advertising Services: Good Sam Insurance Internet

Jul 14 2016
National vehicle Bigdog Omaha Nebraska Nationwide
Author: Bennington, Vermont Auto Advertising Services: National vehicle Nationwide

Jul 09 2016
Gus Torres @exoticsmotorsport bryce torres gustavo torres @ferrarimotorsport Gus Torres Scam artist @exoticsmotorsport scamming people Bryce torres scam artist coto de caza california Author: gwinner, North Dakota Auto Advertising Services: Gus Torres @exoticsmotorsport Coto De Caza, California

Jun 29 2016
Feldman Chevrolet of Livonia Rena Lottery by mail asking participants to see if they won cash prizes my mail indicated I 1 had $5,000 cash prize waiting for me when I got to the dealership they told me I'd want a chance at a $25,000 vehicle and were able offering to give me $2 in cash what are rip-off of time Livonia Michigan Author: Livonia, Michigan Auto Advertising Services: Feldman Chevrolet of Livonia Livonia, Michigan

Jun 27 2016
kiefernissanofgresham false advertising misleading Troutdale Oregon
Author: Tillamook, Oregon Auto Advertising Services: kiefernissanofgresham Troutdale, Oregon

Jul 06 2016
Sgt Amanda Harris unknown, internet Author: Maryland Auto Advertising Services: Sgt Amanda Harris