Automotive → Auto Advertising Services

May 16 2016
whetstone partners llc, miami title loan, rip off miami Florida Author: zephyrhills, Florida Auto Advertising Services: whetstone partners llc, miami miami, Florida

May 02 2016
National Auto Market Took my money, lied to me a bunch, and didn't delivery their promised services Internet Author: Calgary, Alberta Auto Advertising Services: National Auto Market Internet

Apr 30 2016
Ilovebodykits.com I purchased a bumper back in february 11, 2016 after i purchased it they send me a confermation they had charged it to my bank account then they were going to send me a ups tracking number within.  West covina,california Nationwide Author: Dallas, Texas Auto Advertising Services: Ilovebodykits.com Nationwide

Apr 30 2016
Eliana Ruiz Car Wrap scam Internet Author: Anywhere, Georgia Auto Advertising Services: Eliana Ruiz Internet

Apr 29 2016
Mojo Global Ira Rosen and Cory Michael Sanchez Over promised under delivered and left for Dead!! Scottsdale Arizona Author: Kirkland, Alabama Auto Advertising Services: Mojo Global Scottsdale, Washington

Apr 18 2016
Lightning auto carriers Just a bunch of hustlers Boca Raton, FL Florida Author: San bernardino, California Auto Advertising Services: Lightning auto carriers Boca Raton, FL ,

Apr 11 2016
General Motors Company Dishonesty and False Advertising Detroit Michigan Author: FT LAUDERDALE, Florida Auto Advertising Services: General Motors Company Detroit, Michigan

Apr 21 2016
Select Vehicle Marketing SVM, Select Vehicle Marketing LLC, Select Vehicle Marketing Omaha Did not honor 90 day guarantee. Did not list my vehicles until I complained.  Omaha Nebraska Author: Shreveport, Louisiana Auto Advertising Services: Select Vehicle Marketing Omaha, Nebraska

Apr 07 2016
OnceDriven.com Longwood Industries, Inc. a/d/b/a OnceDriven.com Beware Once Driven Scam Alert Internet Author: Rosenberg, Texas Auto Advertising Services: OnceDriven.com

Apr 05 2016
King of Cars Game sponsored by Jimmy Cleveland Nissan in Wichita Falls, tx Game cash scam run by "Fred" (refused to give last name) that said they get ok'd by the Attorney General or that they would get in trouble -perhaps Attorney General should look into these hired out of town people? Was anyone else a $5000 winner that they did a crawdad on? Wichita Falls Texas
Author: Bowie, Texas Auto Advertising Services: King of Cars Game sponsored by Jimmy Cleveland Nissan in Wichita Falls, tx Wichita Falls, Texas

Apr 05 2016
Auto loan network I am not interested in making a report interesting I want results.thy keep calling after i tell them to stop.iam worried about my identity so what can i do Internet Author: Freeman, Virginia Auto Advertising Services: Auto loan network Internet

Apr 04 2016
autotrader Promise the world, deliver nothing Nationwide Author: Grass Valley, California Auto Advertising Services: autotrader Nationwide

Apr 04 2016
Once Driven: Rude Crooks on the Internet Author: Knoxville, Tennessee Auto Advertising Services: Once Driven Internet

Mar 26 2016
WrapMatch LLC AdvertiseOnMyCar Ignored my calls and charged my bank account without telling me like they said they would Internet
Author: San Bernardino, California Auto Advertising Services: WrapMatch LLC Internet

Mar 25 2016
Once Driven trolled craigslist or my info on car ad Internet Author: Colorado Auto Advertising Services: Once Driven Internet

Jul 19 2016
drive time they added more years of payments, I'm only supposed to have 48 months of car payments. Petersburg Virginia Author: emporia , Virginia Auto Advertising Services: drive time Petersburg , Virginia