Automotive → Auto Advertising Services

Dec 29 2015
Sgt Shannon Harris Scammers Internet Author: Hope, Michigan Auto Advertising Services: Sgt Shannon Harris Internet

Dec 29 2015
911 outfitters/ bryon brown ordered equipment for an escort vehicle recieved the light bar but not the rest the comp. owner says thy were shipped but can not are will not prove this muskogee oklahoma Author: roseburg, Oregon Auto Advertising Services: 911/ outfitters bob walker roseburg, Oregon

Dec 26 2015
Hoverboard360 Bought 2 hover boards and never received and they took my payment New york Internet Author: Schriever, Louisiana Auto Advertising Services: Hoverboard360 Internet

Dec 19 2015
Carhistoryforme.com VIN Checked A text responder, from New York, attempted to funnel me to the website. The feigned an interest in my Craigslist car posting. A history report was requested before they "buy" my vehicle. Internet Author: Alabama Auto Advertising Services: Carhistoryforme.com Internet

Dec 19 2015
carhistoryforme.com http://part.vehiclereporting.space?part Craigslist Scam Internet
Author: Indianapolis , Indiana Auto Advertising Services: carhistoryforme.com Internet

Dec 12 2015
Lease Busters Inc. Total waste of money, DO NOT USE THEIR SERVICE Toronto Nationwide Author: MontrĂ©al, Quebec Auto Advertising Services: Lease Busters Inc. Nationwide

Dec 10 2015
National Vehicle Marketing,Trucks Daily,ClassyRV,ClassyBikes,EquipmentDaily,ClassyBoats SCAM, RIPOFF, FRAUD, Omaha Nebraska Author: Henry, Nebraska Auto Advertising Services: National Vehicle Marketing Omaha, Nebraska

Dec 08 2015
Auto Loans LLC. Makala, Kib, Kayla I pay every month it started on the 10th of every month since july 29, 2014, I guess it was suppose to be payments of 237.60 , but they said I could make payment of $224.00 a month so i said ok that sounds good to me now in august 2015 i needed to make my balloon payment couldnt do it so they gave me a modified wat ever that means well i asked if i could make payment on the 3rd of every month starting this month. They say I didnt pay my bank is declining the payment I went to bank they showed me the payment went thru it was on autoloans.llc. problem now I dont know if they lost all my information or what but they dont even have my address strange. all the ppl. I use to know there are no longer there like Dustin or John. Please help me I'm disabled and live on a fixed income monthly and depend on my car to get I and my 5 grandchildren to dr. appts. and shopping for food. Rarotonga Cook Islands
Author: burien, Washington Auto Advertising Services: Auto Loans LLC. Nationwide

Dec 06 2015
lane l. larson sold me 2 lemon and non working jet skis and false advertised condition as excellent. mesquite nevada Author: Coronado, California Auto Advertising Services: lane larson

Dec 03 2015
Bertera Subaru Was expecting total package for Subaru Outback; especially auto engine starter plus other addition's. From out of state, working on contract at local hospital, decided to buy AWD Subaru. Communicated over phone over price, advertisement listed everything I wanted, finally decided on price, believing the whole time I was getting everything coming with car, did not get loan, paid for car out right, when it arrived 2 weeks later, picked up early Jan/2015. Realized after driving car to hotel that engine car starter, and other addition's did not come with car. Returned 3 days later, which I could have returned and asked for money back, but I didn't because I didn't have a car. I flew from AZ for job contract. Had to pay an extra $2500+ for addition's I thought was coming with car? Hartford Connecticut Author: Casa Grande, Arizona Auto Advertising Services: Bertera Subaru Hartford, Connecticut

Dec 03 2015
Titlemax loan Helpless Need help desperately Titlemax loan Arlington texas store collins st. Internet Author: Garland , Texas Auto Advertising Services: Titlemax loan Internet

Dec 03 2015
Lou Fusz Mitsubishi Lou Fusz Mitsubishi St.Peters mails misleading winning prize "scam" flyer to local residents St Peters Missouri Author: Saint Peters, Missouri Auto Advertising Services: Lou Fusz Mitsubishi St Peters, Missouri

Dec 01 2015
TIMELESS AUTO SALES I SPOKE WITH CHIP CONLIN, HE CALLED ME, ABOUT LISTING MY 1952 CHEVY PICKUP WILKESBARRE, Pennsylvania
Author: REFUGIO, Texas Auto Advertising Services: TIMELESS AUTO SALES WILKESBARRE, Pennsylvania

Nov 19 2015
Titlemax of Texas, Inc misinformed / spouse disabled Arlington Texas Author: Arlington, Texas Auto Advertising Services: Titlemax of Texas, Inc Arlington, Texas

Nov 17 2015
vinalert.com Waste of money no more info than you can get for free from the manufacture , USA Internet
Author: Austin, Texas Auto Advertising Services: vinalert Internet

Nov 16 2015
Great Lakes Classic Cars, LCC. Engels Gualdani Out Right Lied about the Condition of the Car. Required 7k in repairs to bring it to running condition. Rochester New York
Author: Lincoln Park, New Jersey Auto Advertising Services: Great Lakes Classic Cars, LCC. Rochester, New York

Nov 10 2015
Timeless Auto Sales Scam Artists, Stay away Wilkes-Barre Pennsylvania Author: Pennsylvania Auto Advertising Services: Timeless Auto Sales Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania

Nov 07 2015
David Parker sold me a car with dmv bill of sale said no liens or holds were on the Fiero, went to dmv to fond out he was not the actual registered owner never was and the car also has a lien on it and hasnt been registered sence 2011. Las Vegas Nevada he has also been giving me excuses like original owner wont hand over title because he doesnt want to be responsible for emitions. i tried to explaind title is ownership but david keeps coming up with this set to contact thing, i do not know what set to contact is and seems to fake to me. Las Vegas Nevada Author: las vegas, Nevada Auto Advertising Services: David Parker Las Vegas, Nevada

Oct 29 2015
Once Driven Save your money... they dont keep thier promises. Internet Author: Lees summit, Missouri Auto Advertising Services: Once Driven Internet