Automotive → Auto Advertising Services

Feb 07 2014
atlanta luxury motors alm BEWARE- SEND INSPECTOR FIRST ASK QUESTIONS roswell Georgia Author: houston, Texas Auto Advertising Services: atlanta luxury motors roswell, Georgia

77, Report #1120841

Feb 04 2014
United Car Exchange Selling my car is not the priority they made it out to be, I had to tell them the 1st customer service rep was telling me I would get all my money back if my car didn't sell! Author: Ramsey, Minnesota Auto Advertising Services: United Car Exchange Select State/Province

78, Report #1120099

Feb 01 2014
swapalease Swap-a-lease Doesn't do what they say Internet Author: Ludlow, Massachusetts Auto Advertising Services: swapalease Internet

79, Report #1120001

Jan 31 2014
AutomotiveUSA Mike Mikowski Jeffery SchwartzJessica Jameson Scam Artists In Bussiness Since 2008 Las Vegas Nevada Author: Detroit, Michigan Auto Advertising Services: AutomotiveUSA Las Vegas, Nevada

80, Report #1119876

Jan 31 2014
Tom Peacock Cadillac Bought an 2007 SRX , advertised as an AWD , BBB dig get a few things done but they get Paid off , I had told them needed a good dependable car for work fast , I had seen this SRX advertised o Car Guru , I was out of it from an accident but each time I we False advertismt , Holding untill Bank Finance ran out , Promises not kept ! Houston Texas Author: Houston , Texas Auto Advertising Services: Tom Peacock Cadillac Houston , Texas

81, Report #1119795

Jan 31 2014
The car man show Car man mediaThe car man show Fraud car sales Chicago Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Auto Advertising Services: The car man show Chicago, Illinois

82, Report #1119607

Jan 30 2014
Residential Direct Marketing rdm-sa.com Sold us advertising space on "magnetic directories" to be distributed to Johnson High School and never heard another thing from them. San Antonio Texas Author: San Antonio, Texas Auto Advertising Services: Residential Direct Marketing San Antonio , Texas

Jan 27 2014
certified car bank CERTIFIED CAR BANK IS NOT CERTIFIED THROUGH AUTO TRADER OR EBAY AFFILIATED LAST WAS CANADA
Author: EL PASO, Texas Auto Advertising Services: certified car bank Select State/Province

Jan 25 2014
One stop motors Promised quick and easy sale of my vehicle. Instead took my $499.00 and never heard from them again Las Vegas Nevada Author: Hazleton, Pennsylvania Auto Advertising Services: One stop motors Las Vegas , Nevada

Jan 24 2014
Certified Car Bank North American Auto Sales Attempted to pull the same scam as reported above just a warning they are now DBA Certified Car Bank ? Author: Alabama Auto Advertising Services: Certified Car Bank Select State/Province

Jan 18 2014
Eugene Lachapelle, Xyience, Hiring Manager Car Wrapping Scam! You receive a check via UPS, you keep an amount, you wire balance. Internet Author: Houston, Texas Auto Advertising Services: Eugene Lachapelle Internet, Select State/Province

Jan 17 2014
Expo Suzuki Kingwood Suzuki DECEIT Kingwood Texas Author: Kingwood, Texas Auto Advertising Services: Expo Suzuki Kingwood, Texas

Jan 08 2014
Thug monkey studios Monkey wrap Sounds good on the phone or in person but not good finishing skills Internet Author: Mesa , Arizona Auto Advertising Services: Thug monkey studios Internet

Jan 08 2014
Honda cars of Corona Guaranteed Price Certificate from True Cars not as advertised. Did not receive that price Internet Author: Cypress, California Auto Advertising Services: Honda cars of Corona Internet

Jan 06 2014
CKH Marketing Kerriann Kada Ferrano Kerriann Kada Unpaid, late pay, half pay, sexist, only women can work for them, work overload then work withheld Buena Vista California Author: Warminster, Pennsylvania Auto Advertising Services: CKH Marketing Kerriann Kada Ferrano California

Jan 06 2014
John King Dealerforce Don Queen All work NO PAY Clearwater Florida Author: Missouri Auto Advertising Services: John King Clearwater, Florida

Jan 05 2014
Honolulu Ford Danny Asao, Steve Baskett False Advertising Honolulu, Hawaii Hawaii Author: Hawaii Auto Advertising Services: Honolulu Ford Honolulu, Hawaii

Dec 27 2013
CarFax cost me a repossession of vehicla I went to trade in my car false carfax report led to car being worth 500 virgina Author: cleves, Ohio Auto Advertising Services: CarFax Virginia

Dec 17 2013
.naautosales.com/ Scamming Car Sellers US and Canada Internet Author: Ontario Auto Advertising Services: http://www.naautosales.com/ Internet

Dec 12 2013
ONE-STOP MOTORS 702-567-8866 This company illegally took my phone number off a craigslist ad, and then continued to call me asking if I would allow them to sell my car. When I complained they said it was may fault for using craigslist. NV Author: Thousand Oaks, California Auto Advertising Services: ONE-STOP MOTORS 702-567-8866 Select State/Province

Dec 12 2013
Classifiedride.com SPAM Text Messages Internet Author: Chelsea, Michigan Auto Advertising Services: Classifiedride.com Select State/Province