Automotive → Auto Advertising Services

Aug 06 2015
Jarian Car Buying Scammer Winston Salem Internet Author: Winston Salem, North Carolina Auto Advertising Services: Jarian Internet

Aug 05 2015
Seller Networks is a scam and does not help you sell your car AT ALL Internet Author: Fishers, Indiana Auto Advertising Services: Seller Networks Internet

Aug 01 2015
meineke dishonest oakdale new york Author: bohemia, New York Auto Advertising Services: meineke oakdale,

Jul 29 2015
mark craigslist well he stole my car hemet Author: loma linda , California Auto Advertising Services: mark craigslist

Jul 27 2015
Once Driven Received unsolicited call despite requesting not to be on Craigslist Internet Author: Kentucky Auto Advertising Services: Once Driven Internet

Jul 20 2015
Adrianas Insurance They charged my visa card for $1461 dollars before they verified the policy. When it came back that it wasnt correct they could not refund my money. Its been 5 days and still waiting for my money. The same day I decided to remove a person from our policy, They charged my visa card for $1461 dollars before they verified the policy. When it came back that it wasnt correct they could not refund my money. Its been 5 days and still waiting for my money. The same day I decided to remove a person from our policy, I paid over $1500 on 5/12/15, and as of 7/16/15 they said I would only get $331 back. This company is SCAMMING EVERY ONE. They do not have a legitimate corportae office, and give out fake ext. numbers so you can never talk to them again. This is some family own bussiness that is just stealing peoples money. Bakersfield California Author: Bakersfield , California Auto Advertising Services: Adrianas Insurance Bakersfield, California

Jul 19 2015
OnceDriven A total Rip Off. You'll do better on Craigs list Internet Author: Lockport, New York Auto Advertising Services: OnceDriven Internet

Jul 14 2015
JTs Kia Did not keep their incentive promise Columbia South Carolina Author: Columbia, South Carolina Auto Advertising Services: JTs Kia Columbia, South Carolina

Jul 07 2015
Done right automotive Manager: Rick aka rip off rodney Do not work for this place or Rick himself ...make things short and sweet worked here promised pay 500 a week guess what I got paid 147$ for four days Sevierville Tennessee Author: sevierville, Tennessee Auto Advertising Services: Done right automotive Sevierville, Tennessee

Jul 05 2015
Dependable Auto Shippers DAS and AirstreamForSale.comStephen Linders with DASPaul Browne (alias) Airstream for Sale Internet SCAM by "Paul Browne" and DAS Auto Shipping supposedly, Pensacola, Florida Internet Author: Jacksonville, Florida Auto Advertising Services: Dependable Auto Shippers Internet

Jul 02 2015
CarHistory.org Ad say $1.00 only but they charged me $18.95per month Internet Author: diamond bar, California Auto Advertising Services: CarHistory.org Internet

Jun 03 2015
AUTOLOTZ CONSIGNMENT & SALES THE MOST ELABORATE SCAM I HAVE EVER BEEN SUBJECTED TO THEY LIST MULTIPLE CITIES - CRAIGSLIST IS A BIG HI Internet Author: franktown, Colorado Auto Advertising Services: AUTOLOTZ CONSIGNMENT & SALES Internet

Jun 02 2015
24/7 Locksmith Service Bait and switch Portland Oregon Author: Portland, Oregon Auto Advertising Services: 24/7 Locksmith Service Portland, Oregon

May 27 2015
mark carauction Albert scamer hemet california Author: loma linda, California Auto Advertising Services: mark carauction

May 25 2015
Timeless Auto Sales SCAM! Solicitors of Craigslist! Provide un-vetted leads to dealers looking for cheap cars! Internet Author: Norristown, Pennsylvania Auto Advertising Services: Timeless Auto Sales Internet

May 15 2015
dub magazine car wrap Started the process of telling me what to do in order to get started and then asked for a picture of my drivers license and the color of my truck Internet Author: ironton, Ohio Auto Advertising Services: dub magazine car wrap Internet

May 15 2015
once driven when will the scamming end California Author: laguna hills, California Auto Advertising Services: once driven California

May 15 2015
Atlanta Motor Group Stacey Saap Never paid me my pay check,He has been doging me for 2 weeks,Never work for Atlanta Motor Group he won't pay you Atlanta Georgia Author: Duluth, Georgia Auto Advertising Services: Atlanta Motor Group Atlanta, Georgia

May 13 2015
loanmax title loan Virginia autoloan rip off Virginia Author: orange county, North Carolina Auto Advertising Services: loanmax title loan Virginia