Finance → Credit & Debt Services

May 24 2016
Global cash card Pacific western bank Failure to refund according to FDIC guidlines Irvine California Author: Claremont, North Carolina Credit & Debt Services: Global cash card Irvine, California

May 24 2016
Leo Duarte, Jeffrey Gutin Financial fraud Houston Nationwide Author: Palm Harbor, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Leo Duarte Nationwide

May 24 2016
Merrick Bank I send in a payment every month. When Merrick changed the amount from $35 to $39 with no notice then all of a sudden I am reported as missing payments Nationwide Author: Grand Junction, Colorado Credit & Debt Services: Merrick Bank Nationwide

May 23 2016
Wells Fargo Wells Fargo Cell Phone Protection Warranty Scam Des Moines Iowa Author: Chesterfield, Missouri Credit & Debt Services: Wells Fargo Des Moines, Iowa

May 23 2016
Portfolio Lead System Business Union Financial, BUF Financial Stole Money Intended for Business Loan Leads, Now Representing Themselves as a Lender Lansing Michigan Author: Boca Raton, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Portfolio Lead System Lansing , Michigan

May 21 2016
Debt Defense Services Took my money and did not perform the services they said they would. Also withheld IRS letter from me from 2014, causing me to be audited and owe the government over $1,000 in 2016. Maryland Author: Dry Branch, Georgia Credit & Debt Services: Debt Defense Services

May 20 2016
Green Dot My Company send my $2000 Payroll to the correct routing and account number and they will not post to my account Pasadena/Monrivia CA Author: Henderson, Nevada Credit & Debt Services: Green Dot Nationwide

May 20 2016
Momentum Visa False Advertisement, misleading, consumers Internet Author: Florida Credit & Debt Services: Momentum Visa Internet

May 18 2016
Erick Brandt Tsunami Wave BEWARE! DO NOT USE ERICK BRANDT FOR TRADELINES OR CPN Nationwide Author: Accokeek, Maryland Credit & Debt Services: Erick Brandt Nationwide

May 17 2016
Walmart moneycard Green Dot bank Held my money hostage Nationwide Author: OWINGS MILLS, Maryland Credit & Debt Services: Walmart moneycard Nationwide

May 15 2016
Professional collection consultants Law offices of Clark Garen Sent fake wage garnishment letter to my employer Culver city California Author: Lompoc, California Credit & Debt Services: Professional collection consultants Culver city , California

May 15 2016
Lexington Law Firm My husband canceled his account with them and with me STILL having an active account I WAS NOT aware that they took $90 off my husband's card we are using the same card because I don't have a job so we thought our accounts were just one big one since we were married but NOOOO they charged my husband $90 $90!!! They finally canceled my account but STILL refuse to refund us the money they took from us, a supervisor was suppose to call my husband and NEVER DID!!! NEVER GOING THROUGH THEM AGAIN!! THEY ARE A RIP-OFF!!!! They have done this to not just us but others as well. North Salt Lake City Utah Author: New Hampton, Missouri Credit & Debt Services: Lexington Law Firm North Salt Lake City, Utah

May 13 2016
Kroger Kroger prepaid visa debit direct deposit Direct deposit ripoff Nationwide Author: Dallas , Texas Credit & Debt Services: Kroger Nationwide

May 13 2016
Tsunami Wave LLC. Erick Brent SCAMMED, DECEPTIVE!!!! FRAUD!!!! MAJOR FRAUD ALERT!!!! Internet
Author: washington, Dist of Columbia Credit & Debt Services: Tsunami Wave LLC. Internet

May 12 2016
National Credit Care they have a 'routine' they pull on you to prevent you from cancelling your service. They put you on hold while supposedly transferring you to billing dept.. and you're on hold indefinitely.. they refuse to ackowledge emails to cancel accounts. There are 59 complaints on bbb site to this same effect. Nationwide Author: Nashville, Tennessee Credit & Debt Services: National Credit Care Nationwide

May 12 2016
True credit Services, Rook Silva Rook Silva, True Credit Services Rook Silva and true credit services, scam,thieves and cons Oklahoma city Oklahoma Author: Texas Credit & Debt Services: True credit Services, Rook Silva Oklahoma city , Oklahoma

May 08 2016
Paypal PayPal changed terms on me after I was hooked. Not to be trusted. Internet Author: El Dorado Hills, California Credit & Debt Services: Paypal Internet

May 07 2016
jc penney card GE money bank didnt charge my account correctly 3 times my checking acc to pay bill now is trying to rape me w/charges nation wide Nationwide Author: lakewood, Colorado Credit & Debt Services: jc penney card Nationwide

May 06 2016
Florida Capital Services Florida Capital Recovery, Advocacy and collection group, Consumer Collection Advocates Network of Con Artist. Fort Lauderdale, Hallandale Beach Nationwide Author: Miami , Florida Credit & Debt Services: Florida Capital Services