Finance → Credit & Debt Services

May 18 2016
Erick Brandt Tsunami Wave BEWARE! DO NOT USE ERICK BRANDT FOR TRADELINES OR CPN Nationwide Author: Accokeek, Maryland Credit & Debt Services: Erick Brandt Nationwide

May 17 2016
Walmart moneycard Green Dot bank Held my money hostage Nationwide Author: OWINGS MILLS, Maryland Credit & Debt Services: Walmart moneycard Nationwide

May 15 2016
Professional collection consultants Law offices of Clark Garen Sent fake wage garnishment letter to my employer Culver city California Author: Lompoc, California Credit & Debt Services: Professional collection consultants Culver city , California

May 15 2016
Lexington Law Firm My husband canceled his account with them and with me STILL having an active account I WAS NOT aware that they took $90 off my husband's card we are using the same card because I don't have a job so we thought our accounts were just one big one since we were married but NOOOO they charged my husband $90 $90!!! They finally canceled my account but STILL refuse to refund us the money they took from us, a supervisor was suppose to call my husband and NEVER DID!!! NEVER GOING THROUGH THEM AGAIN!! THEY ARE A RIP-OFF!!!! They have done this to not just us but others as well. North Salt Lake City Utah Author: New Hampton, Missouri Credit & Debt Services: Lexington Law Firm North Salt Lake City, Utah

May 13 2016
Kroger Kroger prepaid visa debit direct deposit Direct deposit ripoff Nationwide Author: Dallas , Texas Credit & Debt Services: Kroger Nationwide

May 13 2016
Tsunami Wave LLC. Erick Brent SCAMMED, DECEPTIVE!!!! FRAUD!!!! MAJOR FRAUD ALERT!!!! Internet
Author: washington, Dist of Columbia Credit & Debt Services: Tsunami Wave LLC. Internet

May 12 2016
National Credit Care they have a 'routine' they pull on you to prevent you from cancelling your service. They put you on hold while supposedly transferring you to billing dept.. and you're on hold indefinitely.. they refuse to ackowledge emails to cancel accounts. There are 59 complaints on bbb site to this same effect. Nationwide Author: Nashville, Tennessee Credit & Debt Services: National Credit Care Nationwide

May 12 2016
True credit Services, Rook Silva Rook Silva, True Credit Services Rook Silva and true credit services, scam,thieves and cons Oklahoma city Oklahoma Author: Texas Credit & Debt Services: True credit Services, Rook Silva Oklahoma city , Oklahoma

May 08 2016
Paypal PayPal changed terms on me after I was hooked. Not to be trusted. Internet Author: El Dorado Hills, California Credit & Debt Services: Paypal Internet

May 07 2016
jc penney card GE money bank didnt charge my account correctly 3 times my checking acc to pay bill now is trying to rape me w/charges nation wide Nationwide Author: lakewood, Colorado Credit & Debt Services: jc penney card Nationwide

May 06 2016
Florida Capital Services Florida Capital Recovery, Advocacy and collection group, Consumer Collection Advocates Network of Con Artist. Fort Lauderdale, Hallandale Beach Nationwide Author: Miami , Florida Credit & Debt Services: Florida Capital Services

May 06 2016
Performance Portfolio Management Called up my residence twice (May 4th and 5th) and claimed that I have a debt issue that's a timely manner for which I keep very close tabs on all forms of debt.  Nationwide Author: New York, New York Credit & Debt Services: Performance Portfolio Management Nationwide

May 05 2016
Lowes credit card SCAM Nationwide Author: Rotonda West, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Lowes Nationwide

May 05 2016
Mastercard Mastercard Database provides Merchants with all your updated information Nationwide Author: knoxville, Tennessee Credit & Debt Services: Mastercard Nationwide

May 05 2016
Consumers Legal Aid - very aggressive for your participation in their program. extreme pressure to stay in program, won't take "no" or let you quit easily. Laguna Hills California Author: winston salem, North Carolina Credit & Debt Services: Consumers Legal Aid Laguna Hills, California

May 05 2016
Global Client Solutions Stategic was the face company with which I contracted. Global wassupposed to be disbursing the money Strategic collected from me. I believe it is in Tulsa, Oklahoma. Nationwide Author: Cowley, Wyoming Credit & Debt Services: Global Client Solutions Nationwide

May 05 2016
PrimeSource Credit Union I feel Ripped Off, failed to issue Credit Card Spokane Washington Author: Cashmere, Washington Credit & Debt Services: PrimeSource Credit Union Spokane, Washington

May 03 2016
Coporation Credit Builders Coporation Giant Inc cfosrus.com coporationsgiantmembersonly.con Hi I am writing to let consumers know about this company and how they rip me off and took my 19k for a coporation that they never intended to fund. Beverly Hill California Author: jacksonville, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Coporation Credit Builders Beverly Hill, California

May 03 2016
Legal CPN Www.LegalCPN.com Company said to deposit money into a bank account and tradelines would appear on CPN according to agreement Troy Michigan Author: Coral Springs, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Legal CPN Troy, Michigan