Services → Hair Salons

Jan 27 2016
Square Done one went into my account setting with Square and changed my Banking info and I never got my money that Square owes me. Internet Author: Henderson, Nevada Hair Salons: Square Internet

Jan 18 2016
Andrea Santean Andrea Santean Whippie Theft of Services Palm Springs California Author: Palm Springs, California Hair Salons: Andrea Santean Palm Springs, California

Jan 07 2016
California Lace Wigs & Weaves Annette Jones / Renee Ripoff Hemet California
Author: Washington Hair Salons: California Lace Wigs & Weaves Hemet, California

Jan 05 2016
smart style salon DISGUSTING INEPT STYLISTS laurinburg North Carolina Author: laurinburg, North Carolina Hair Salons: smart style salon laurinburg, North Carolina

Jan 03 2016
Jordyn Daniels Salon Snob Salon Snob, Jordyn Olawumi, Jordyn Taylor, Chicago I should have checked out this site first Chicago Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Hair Salons: Jordyn Daniels Salon Snob Chicago, Illinois

Jan 02 2016
WORST BARBER EVER Sand Canyon Barber SNAKES LITERALLY Sand Canyon Barber, Sand Canyon Barbershop Barber Irvine California LEFT ME WITH HIGHWAY STREAKS BACK OF MY HEAD HORRIBLE UGLY HAIRCUT WORSE ONE EVER DON'T GO THERE IF LIFE DEPENDED ON IT Irvine California Author: Irvine, California Hair Salons: Sand Canyon Barber Irvine, California

Jan 01 2016
Angie's Hair Replacement AKA Angela Califano AKA Angie Califano AKA adcalifano@yahoo.com AKA URBAN HAIR REPLACEMENT AND BEAUTY SUPPLY Messed up a custom order twice, loss of time and expense to me, withheld money she agreed to refund me Portland Oregon Author: Portland, Oregon Hair Salons: Angie's Hair Replacement Portland, Oregon

Dec 31 2015
Wowwigs wig and hairpiece superstore wowwigs.com Credit Card Scam Califonia Internet
Author: Calgary, Alaska Hair Salons: Wowwigs wig and hairpiece superstore Internet

Dec 29 2015
Valerie Collier Valerie Walters fraudulent liar Osprey Florida Author: Osprey, Florida Hair Salons: Valerie Collier Internet

Dec 06 2015
Sew St. Louis Salon Celebrity hair depot unprofessional behavior by owner incomplete services extremely long wait Florissant Missouri Author: belleville, Illinois Hair Salons: Sew St. Louis Salon Florissant, Missouri

Dec 01 2015
Key Hair Concepts cheated on with keratin straightening Irving Texas
Author: Dallas, Texas Hair Salons: Key Hair Concepts Irving, Texas

Nov 20 2015
I.N.V.U. Jessica Rae Baldwin Drama! Columbia Tennessee Author: Columbia, Tennessee Hair Salons: I.N.V.U. Columbia, Tennessee

Nov 20 2015
Kathryn Kat Johnson KatKat smith Worst hair stylist ever Wylie Texas
Author: Wylie, Texas Hair Salons: Kathryn Kat Johnson Wylie, Texas

Nov 19 2015
Danita White The Art of Hair Fraud Investigation Danita White The Art of Hair Jupiter Florida Indianapolis Indiana Review Deceptive Trade Practices Hair Extensions Jupiter Florida Author: Jupiter, Florida Hair Salons: White The Art of Hair Jupiter, Florida

Nov 18 2015
Mama Senegalese Hair Braiding African Hair Braiding, extensions, hair shop, Hair braiding, extensions, weaves, african hair, Mama, Mama Senegalese Hair Braiding Brooklyn New York Author: Brooklyn, New York Hair Salons: Mama Senegalese Hair Braiding Brooklyn, New York

Oct 02 2015
Fantastic Sam's Went in for a perm. Kelli sat me down for the process. She left the solution in for 30 minutes without checking for the curl. She then proceeded to rinse and neutralize for 5 minutes. When I got in front of the mirror, the curl was only on the front bottom of my hair! She said she could reperm in 14 days. I went to a friend of mine who is a professional in the business for 20 years. My hair was over processed and we had to cut it short! They won't refund me, but I am disputing it with the credit card company. I paid $105 for them to destroy my hair!!! Never again! It will take months for my hair to be healthy again!! Coral Springs Florida Author: hialeah, Florida Hair Salons: Fantastic Sam's Coral Springs, Florida

Sep 28 2015
City looks salon Clermont CLOVE DAMAGED HAIR ,REFUND ISSUES Clermont Florida
Author: Clermont, Florida Hair Salons: City looks salon Clermont

Sep 12 2015
Hair Cuttery - Duke St. Alexandria Virginia hidden fees Alexandria Virginia Author: Midlothian, Virginia Hair Salons: Hair Cuttery - Duke St. Alexandria Virginia Alexandria, Virginia