Services → Hair Salons

Approximately 997 Reports Found

Oct 02 2015
Fantastic Sam's Went in for a perm. Kelli sat me down for the process. She left the solution in for 30 minutes without checking for the curl. She then proceeded to rinse and neutralize for 5 minutes. When I got in front of the mirror, the curl was only on the front bottom of my hair! She said she could reperm in 14 days. I went to a friend of mine who is a professional in the business for 20 years. My hair was over processed and we had to cut it short! They won't refund me, but I am disputing it with the credit card company. I paid $105 for them to destroy my hair!!! Never again! It will take months for my hair to be healthy again!! Coral Springs Florida Author: hialeah, Florida Hair Salons: Fantastic Sam's Coral Springs, Florida

Sep 28 2015
City looks salon Clermont CLOVE DAMAGED HAIR ,REFUND ISSUES Clermont Florida
Author: Clermont, Florida Hair Salons: City looks salon Clermont

Sep 12 2015
Hair Cuttery - Duke St. Alexandria Virginia hidden fees Alexandria Virginia Author: Midlothian, Virginia Hair Salons: Hair Cuttery - Duke St. Alexandria Virginia Alexandria, Virginia

Sep 09 2015
Streakers Hair Design Salon reeks of formaldehyde from Illegal keratin. Paradise Point Queensland Author: QLD, Hair Salons: Streakers Hair Design QLD,

Aug 07 2015
The Glam Shop Ceria After MONTHS of chasing & waiting, STILL GOT RIPPED OFF Atlanta Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Hair Salons: The Glam Shop Atlanta, Georgia

Jul 22 2015
GinnyLaceWigs Not responding, sent wrong cap Internet Author: New Jersey Hair Salons: GinnyLaceWigs Internet

Jul 20 2015
Krisean Woods "Hairdresser/Nail Tech that has a FAKE Cosmetologist License " Rome Georgia
Author: Rome , Georgia Hair Salons: Krisean Woods Rome , Georgia

Jul 19 2015
Spa West Spa West Westlake Crazy lunatic assistant director thinks it's OK to make my skin 5 shades darker and then try to make up for it by not letting me return the product!! Westlake Ohio
Author: Westlake , Ohio Massage Parlor: Spa West Westlake , Ohio

Jul 13 2015
Ulta sam, hair colorist Ruined my shirt, my hair, refused to fix my hair without charging Billings Montana Author: billings, Montana Hair Salons: Ulta Billings, Montana

Jul 07 2015
The hair guy Wesley rehkop wesley ryon rehkop Awful haircuts, bad color, worst Brazilian blowout, bounces checks, moves salons non stop tyler texas Internet Author: tyler, Texas Hair Salons: The hair guy Wesley rehkop Internet

Jun 25 2015
Jace Beauty Virgin hair company Atlanta Internet Author: Pennsylvania Hair Salons: Jace Beauty Internet

Jun 22 2015
Diva Express Greenville NC DO NOT USE THIS BUSINESS Greenville North Carolina Author: Greenville, North Carolina Hair Salons: Diva Express Greenville NC Greenville, North Carolina

Jun 16 2015
braiding house security mall Security Mall My Nubian Twist Disaster Baltimore Maryland Author: Baltimore, Maryland Hair Salons: braiding house security mall Internet

Jun 13 2015
Regis Salon in Ventura, CA Vandalized Hair ventura California Author: California Hair Salons: Regis Salon in Ventura, CA ventura, California

Jun 04 2015
06:09 AM Email: customerkfc@foxmail.comTel: 019-6852202.Fake of course Ripoff wigs website ewigsau No address but address for return go to China Author: , Hair Salons:

Jun 02 2015
The weave shop at buckhead The worst experience ever! Atlanta Georgia Author: Brookhaven , Georgia Hair Salons: The weave shop at buckhead