Services → Hair Salons

Dec 02 2016
Micah Da Mac Fraud scamming wig maker ATL, GEORGIA Internet Author: Miami, Florida Hair Salons: Micah Da Mac Internet

Nov 16 2016
Melissa Blayton Independence Missouri Author: Independence , Missouri Hair Salons: Melissa Blayton

Dec 04 2016
ULINDA FENWICK Tickle Pink Beaute - WARNING FRAUD Stole Money, Never Delivered Services, Police Investigating, Looking for Ulinda PRINCE FREDERICK Maryland Author: Annapolis, Maryland Hair Salons: ULINDA FENWICK PRINCE FREDERICK, Maryland

Oct 31 2016
Professional African Hair Braiding Jessica Dolo ripoff Buffalo New York Author: buffalo, New York Hair Salons: Professional African Hair Braiding Buffalo, New York

Nov 13 2016
Takisha Walters Beauty_for_brown_girls on instagram Sammer and thief LA and DC Nationwide
Author: Takoma Park, Maryland Hair Salons: Takisha Walters Nationwide

Oct 24 2016
tress obsession 900.00 worth of hair Internet Author: tarboro, North Carolina Hair Salons: tress obsession Internet

Oct 01 2016
M S J HAIR ENTERPRISE trade IndiaRafid Enterprise RAfiqul Hoque I ordered goods for hair products from trade India supplier, I sent the money by western union, however the supplier kept giving me the run around and never sent goods. I lost my money and slight business lost. Beldanga, India Beldanga, India
Author: Liberty, New York Hair Salons: M S J HAIR ENTERPRISE Nationwide

Sep 28 2016
Length Hair Bar Marina Tsatskina Marina Tsatskina Scams People at Length Hair Bar Toronto Ontario
Author: New York, New York Hair Salons: Length Hair Bar Toronto, Ontario

Nov 14 2016
Takisha Walters Styles by Tee browngirl_naturals Conned Me Out of Money Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Hair Salons: Takisha Walters Los Angeles, California

Sep 21 2016
Hair Shoppe and Spa Hair Salon turned my hair white and damaged my hair North Canton Ohio Author: North Canton, Ohio Hair Salons: Hair Shoppe and Spa North Canton, Ohio

Sep 17 2016
Wigsis Internet: I ordered two wigs from this company. The products had quality issues. On one the hook wasn't attached properly and fell off and the other was too small. Mind you I ordered the same size for both. When contacting them they told me to attach the hook myself and that I ordered the wrong size. How can I order the wrong size when I ordered the same size for both and one fit and the other didn't. Upon measuring the wig that was too small I discovered their measurements fit the size of a petite to small according to their measurement guidelines on the website. They are not cooperating on the refund and told me they couldn't resell it or use it. Well I can't use it either. China Internet Author: Naperville, Illinois Hair Salons: Wigsis Internet

Sep 13 2016
Salon O Tony in Vienna VA Rip off and shady business Vienna Virginia Author: Chantilly, Virginia Hair Salons: Salon O Tony in Vienna VA Vienna, Virginia

Sep 04 2016
Madhu Indian Hair Ravi Badhwar Manjinder Singh Bait & Switch Frauds Punjab India Author: Other Hair Salons: Madhu Indian Hair Nationwide

Sep 03 2016
PKHAIRS PKHAIRS.COM BUYER BEWARE! THAT HAIR COMPANY IS A JOKE. THEY CLAIM TO SELL THE BEST GRADE OF VIRGIN HAIR BUT IT IS WORSE THAT BEAUTY SUPPLY HAIR. FRAUDULENT COMPANY! Internet Author: Brooklyn, New York Hair Salons: PKHAIRS Internet

Aug 29 2016
Share Yvon Share Y. Bad Hair Year Beverly Hills California
Author: Los Angeles, California Hair Salons: Share Yvon Beverly Hills, California

Aug 24 2016
Phenix Salons Suites Jason Rivera Kellie haring Refusal to pay for improvements to suites, Never received any money for materials, Cost me $3500+, Scam Sacramento California Author: Sacramento, California Hair Salons: Phenix Salons Suites Sacramento, California

Aug 24 2016
Tress Obsession Scam have not received items ordered, and no responses back from my email. Baltimore MD Author: BRONX, New York Hair Salons: Tress Obsession Internet

Aug 15 2016