Services → Hair Salons

Sep 28 2016
Length Hair Bar Marina Tsatskina Marina Tsatskina Scams People at Length Hair Bar Toronto Ontario
Author: New York, New York Hair Salons: Length Hair Bar Toronto, Ontario

Sep 21 2016
Hair Shoppe and Spa Hair Salon turned my hair white and damaged my hair North Canton Ohio Author: North Canton, Ohio Hair Salons: Hair Shoppe and Spa North Canton, Ohio

Sep 17 2016
Wigsis Internet: I ordered two wigs from this company. The products had quality issues. On one the hook wasn't attached properly and fell off and the other was too small. Mind you I ordered the same size for both. When contacting them they told me to attach the hook myself and that I ordered the wrong size. How can I order the wrong size when I ordered the same size for both and one fit and the other didn't. Upon measuring the wig that was too small I discovered their measurements fit the size of a petite to small according to their measurement guidelines on the website. They are not cooperating on the refund and told me they couldn't resell it or use it. Well I can't use it either. China Internet Author: Naperville, Illinois Hair Salons: Wigsis Internet

Sep 13 2016
Salon O Tony in Vienna VA Rip off and shady business Vienna Virginia Author: Chantilly, Virginia Hair Salons: Salon O Tony in Vienna VA Vienna, Virginia

Sep 04 2016
Madhu Indian Hair Ravi Badhwar Manjinder Singh Bait & Switch Frauds Punjab India Author: Other Hair Salons: Madhu Indian Hair Nationwide

Sep 03 2016
PKHAIRS PKHAIRS.COM BUYER BEWARE! THAT HAIR COMPANY IS A JOKE. THEY CLAIM TO SELL THE BEST GRADE OF VIRGIN HAIR BUT IT IS WORSE THAT BEAUTY SUPPLY HAIR. FRAUDULENT COMPANY! Internet Author: Brooklyn, New York Hair Salons: PKHAIRS Internet

Aug 29 2016
Share Yvon Share Y. Bad Hair Year Beverly Hills California
Author: Los Angeles, California Hair Salons: Share Yvon Beverly Hills, California

Aug 24 2016
Phenix Salons Suites Jason Rivera Kellie haring Refusal to pay for improvements to suites, Never received any money for materials, Cost me $3500+, Scam Sacramento California Author: Sacramento, California Hair Salons: Phenix Salons Suites Sacramento, California

Aug 24 2016
Tress Obsession Scam have not received items ordered, and no responses back from my email. Baltimore MD Author: BRONX, New York Hair Salons: Tress Obsession Internet

Aug 15 2016
Healthy Hair Clinic Scam Alert Houston Texas
Author: Houston , Texas Hair Salons: Healthy Hair Clinic Houston, Texas

Aug 14 2016
EcoColors Hair Color No real hair dye in their hair color products - Scam company Internet
Author: Austin, Texas Hair Salons: EcoColors Hair Color Internet

Aug 09 2016
LUXMAINE LLC I was so a product whose advertisement was misleading and the goods were faulty Jamaica New York Author: Brooklyn, New York Hair Salons: LUXMAINE LLC Jamaica, New York

13, Report #1320594

Aug 04 2016
BrownGirl Naturals Styles By Tee- Takisha Walters Goddess Locs Faux Locs Los Angeles California
Author: Los Angeles, California Hair Salons: BrownGirl Naturals Los Angeles, California

Jul 15 2016
Key Hair Concept Ashley Keys Fake Brazilian Blowouts Irving Texas
Author: Irving, Texas Hair Salons: Key Hair Concept

Jul 14 2016
Eleanor Ellie MacVeigh Bad Terrible Makeup Artist MUA Toronto Ontario Author: Ontario Hair Salons: Eleanor Ellie MacVeigh Bad Terrible Makeup Artist Toronto MUA Toronto, Ontario