Services → Hair Salons

Jan 16 2017
Hair 2 dye 4 #hair to dye 4 #hair to dye for #winnipeg salon Ruined hair Winnipeg Manitoba Author: Winnipeg, Manitoba Hair Salons: Hair 2 dye 4 Winnipeg, Manitoba

Jan 14 2017
Hair 2 dye 4 Botched bleach job Winnipeg Manitoba Author: Winnipeg , Manitoba Hair Salons: Hair 2 dye 4 Winnipeg, Manitoba

Jan 08 2017
Hair cuttery foxchase alex. Va. Will not honor their guarantee Alex. VA Author: Alex, Virginia Hair Salons: Hair cuttery foxchase alex. Va. Virginia

Jan 08 2017
Breesbraids ny Breesbraids ripped me off my deposit breesbraids Nationwide
Author: hoboken, New Jersey Hair Salons: Breesbraids ny Nationwide

Dec 16 2016
Sadestyledme Shamika W. Unprofessional, rude, unlicensed, mean Humble Tx. Texas Author: Fresno, Texas Hair Salons: Sadestyledme Nationwide

Dec 14 2016
Worldwide Salon Marketing Client Attraction System The never ending trial enrollment scam Osborne Park Other Author: Bozeman, Montana Hair Salons: Worldwide Salon Marketing Osborne Park, Other

Dec 02 2016
Micah Da Mac Fraud scamming wig maker ATL, GEORGIA Internet Author: Miami, Florida Hair Salons: Micah Da Mac Internet

Nov 16 2016
Melissa Blayton Independence Missouri Author: Independence , Missouri Hair Salons: Melissa Blayton

Dec 04 2016
ULINDA FENWICK Tickle Pink Beaute - WARNING FRAUD Stole Money, Never Delivered Services, Police Investigating, Looking for Ulinda PRINCE FREDERICK Maryland Author: Annapolis, Maryland Hair Salons: ULINDA FENWICK PRINCE FREDERICK, Maryland

Oct 31 2016
Professional African Hair Braiding Jessica Dolo ripoff Buffalo New York Author: buffalo, New York Hair Salons: Professional African Hair Braiding Buffalo, New York

Nov 13 2016
Takisha Walters Beauty_for_brown_girls on instagram Sammer and thief LA and DC Nationwide
Author: Takoma Park, Maryland Hair Salons: Takisha Walters Nationwide

Oct 24 2016
tress obsession 900.00 worth of hair Internet Author: tarboro, North Carolina Hair Salons: tress obsession Internet

Oct 01 2016
M S J HAIR ENTERPRISE trade IndiaRafid Enterprise RAfiqul Hoque I ordered goods for hair products from trade India supplier, I sent the money by western union, however the supplier kept giving me the run around and never sent goods. I lost my money and slight business lost. Beldanga, India Beldanga, India
Author: Liberty, New York Hair Salons: M S J HAIR ENTERPRISE Nationwide

Sep 28 2016
Length Hair Bar Marina Tsatskina Marina Tsatskina Scams People at Length Hair Bar Toronto Ontario
Author: New York, New York Hair Salons: Length Hair Bar Toronto, Ontario

Nov 14 2016
Takisha Walters Styles by Tee browngirl_naturals Conned Me Out of Money Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Hair Salons: Takisha Walters Los Angeles, California

Sep 21 2016
Hair Shoppe and Spa Hair Salon turned my hair white and damaged my hair North Canton Ohio Author: North Canton, Ohio Hair Salons: Hair Shoppe and Spa North Canton, Ohio

Sep 17 2016
Wigsis Internet: I ordered two wigs from this company. The products had quality issues. On one the hook wasn't attached properly and fell off and the other was too small. Mind you I ordered the same size for both. When contacting them they told me to attach the hook myself and that I ordered the wrong size. How can I order the wrong size when I ordered the same size for both and one fit and the other didn't. Upon measuring the wig that was too small I discovered their measurements fit the size of a petite to small according to their measurement guidelines on the website. They are not cooperating on the refund and told me they couldn't resell it or use it. Well I can't use it either. China Internet Author: Naperville, Illinois Hair Salons: Wigsis Internet