Services → Hair Salons

Dec 06 2015
Sew St. Louis Salon Celebrity hair depot unprofessional behavior by owner incomplete services extremely long wait Florissant Missouri Author: belleville, Illinois Hair Salons: Sew St. Louis Salon Florissant, Missouri

Dec 01 2015
Key Hair Concepts cheated on with keratin straightening Irving Texas
Author: Dallas, Texas Hair Salons: Key Hair Concepts Irving, Texas

Nov 20 2015
I.N.V.U. Jessica Rae Baldwin Drama! Columbia Tennessee Author: Columbia, Tennessee Hair Salons: I.N.V.U. Columbia, Tennessee

Nov 20 2015
Kathryn Kat Johnson KatKat smith Worst hair stylist ever Wylie Texas
Author: Wylie, Texas Hair Salons: Kathryn Kat Johnson Wylie, Texas

Nov 19 2015
Danita White The Art of Hair Fraud Investigation Danita White The Art of Hair Jupiter Florida Indianapolis Indiana Review Deceptive Trade Practices Hair Extensions Jupiter Florida Author: Jupiter, Florida Hair Salons: White The Art of Hair Jupiter, Florida

Nov 18 2015
Mama Senegalese Hair Braiding African Hair Braiding, extensions, hair shop, Hair braiding, extensions, weaves, african hair, Mama, Mama Senegalese Hair Braiding Brooklyn New York Author: Brooklyn, New York Hair Salons: Mama Senegalese Hair Braiding Brooklyn, New York

Oct 02 2015
Fantastic Sam's Went in for a perm. Kelli sat me down for the process. She left the solution in for 30 minutes without checking for the curl. She then proceeded to rinse and neutralize for 5 minutes. When I got in front of the mirror, the curl was only on the front bottom of my hair! She said she could reperm in 14 days. I went to a friend of mine who is a professional in the business for 20 years. My hair was over processed and we had to cut it short! They won't refund me, but I am disputing it with the credit card company. I paid $105 for them to destroy my hair!!! Never again! It will take months for my hair to be healthy again!! Coral Springs Florida Author: hialeah, Florida Hair Salons: Fantastic Sam's Coral Springs, Florida

Sep 28 2015
City looks salon Clermont CLOVE DAMAGED HAIR ,REFUND ISSUES Clermont Florida
Author: Clermont, Florida Hair Salons: City looks salon Clermont

Sep 12 2015
Hair Cuttery - Duke St. Alexandria Virginia hidden fees Alexandria Virginia Author: Midlothian, Virginia Hair Salons: Hair Cuttery - Duke St. Alexandria Virginia Alexandria, Virginia

Sep 09 2015
Streakers Hair Design Salon reeks of formaldehyde from Illegal keratin. Paradise Point Queensland Author: QLD, Hair Salons: Streakers Hair Design QLD,

Aug 07 2015
The Glam Shop Ceria After MONTHS of chasing & waiting, STILL GOT RIPPED OFF Atlanta Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Hair Salons: The Glam Shop Atlanta, Georgia

Jul 22 2015
GinnyLaceWigs Not responding, sent wrong cap Internet Author: New Jersey Hair Salons: GinnyLaceWigs Internet

Jul 20 2015
Krisean Woods "Hairdresser/Nail Tech that has a FAKE Cosmetologist License " Rome Georgia
Author: Rome , Georgia Hair Salons: Krisean Woods Rome , Georgia

Jul 19 2015
Spa West Spa West Westlake Crazy lunatic assistant director thinks it's OK to make my skin 5 shades darker and then try to make up for it by not letting me return the product!! Westlake Ohio
Author: Westlake , Ohio Massage Parlor: Spa West Westlake , Ohio