Health & Fitness → Doctors

May 28 2016
Mark Medical Care Dr Ron Mark, Mark Medical, Mark Medical Vein and Body Aesthetic Center UNQUALIFIED! SCAMMER! BEWARE OF DR RON MARK! Deer Park New York
Author: Freeport, New York Doctors: Mark Medical Care Deer Park, New York

May 27 2016
MNetFinancial Insight Imaging, Aliso Viejo, CA and Insight Imaging, Los Gatos, CA Total Incompetence, blatant arrogance etc. Los Gatos, CA CA Author: Hollister, California Doctors: MNetFinancial

May 23 2016
Dr. Edward Bush, Body chic, Somerville NJ, Central Jersey Surgery, Hillsborough NJ Very frustrated by Dr. Bush's unprofessional behavior. My medical office is unfortunately next door to his. He has cashed multiple checks of mine. It is very hard for me to believe that each of my checks was deposited by his office due to an 'oversight'. Dr. Bush, Please stop cashing my checks! Hillsborough New Jersey Author: Hillsborough, New Jersey Doctors: Dr Edward Bush, Body chic, Somerville NJ, Central Jersey Surgery, Hillsborough NJ Hillsborough, New Jersey

May 21 2016
Dr. Diana Nguyen M.D. Dr. Diana Nguyen Irvine,Dr. Diana Nguyen Irvine Urgent CareDr. Diana Nguyen Westmister,Diana Nguyen Medical Doctor,Diana Nguyen Doctor,Diana Nguyen Physician,Dr. Diana Nguyen Physician,Dr. Diana Nguyen Hoag Hospital, Diana Nguyen MD, APC, Dr. Dia Dr. Diana Nguyen M.D., The worst Doctor, Terible Bedside manor, Should not be licensed Physician Irvine California
Author: Costa Mesa, California Doctors: Dr. Diana Nguyen M.D. Irvine, California

May 21 2016
Dr. Stephen Barrett M.D. QuackWatchretired psychiatrist At Best Misleading Information On Natural Health & Nutrition Healing Pittsboro North Carolina Author: Lakewood, Washington Doctors: Dr. Stephen Barrett M.D. Pittsboro, North Carolina

May 13 2016
Dr. Jason Fritzhand NYU Langone Uncaring Dcotor Who Charges Impoverished Patients for No Treatment, Referral Scams New York New York Author: New York, New York Doctors: Dr. Jason Fritzhand New York, North Carolina

May 12 2016
Metro pcs I have been with this company for 11 years in the last 2yr I have had to by a phone every 2 wees I'm in stage 4 cancer I have in the past 11 years that I have been with them my phone has been off 2x now I have to pay 3$ to go in the store and pay 3$ will pay for one of my meds Lewisville Texas Texas Author: Lewisville Texas, Texas Doctors: Metro pcs Lewisville Texas, Texas

May 12 2016
Bryan Wasserman, MD Bryan Wasserman, Bryan J. Wasserman, MD, Bryan J Wasserman, B Wasserman, MD, B. Wasserman, BJ Wasserman, BJ Wasserman, MD, Dr. Bryan Wasserman, Dr. B. Wasserman, Dr. B.J. Wasserman, Dr. Wasserman Bryan Wasserman, MD - Uncaring, Insensitive, Incompetent - Dr. Wasserman not be practicing medicine. He cares only about getting paid. Delray Beach Florida Author: Boca Raton, Florida Doctors: Bryan Wasserman, MD Delray Beach, Florida

May 08 2016
lilplay Criminal Fraud: False Claim of PDF Version of My Amazon.com Book Listing Nationwide Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Doctors: lilplay Nationwide