Health & Fitness → Doctors

Apr 30 2016
Mark W. Hollmann M.D. Florida Orthopaedic Associates Knee Surgery Nightmare Orange City Florida Author: Deltona, Florida Doctors: Mark W. Hollmann M.D. Orange City, Florida

Apr 25 2016
Hackensack University Medical Center Awful, Incorrect Billing, Lazy , They take months to correct incorrect billing then try to send you to collection Hackensack New Jersey Author: East Rutherford, , New Jersey Doctors: Hackensack University Medical Center Hackensack, New Jersey

Apr 24 2016
Look painmeds.com Shiv Kuma rHis direct number is listed on the site and there are several sites! He took my money and I never heard back from him! Please help! I did lots of research and there is a lot of information and they are ripping people off and then threatening to take them to jail if they don't pay more! Destin Florida, India, USA loan Internet Author: Vancouver , Washington Doctors: Look painmeds.com Internet

Apr 21 2016
Simon Ourion EbH medial, cool sculpting Beverly Hills , epion medical Complete scammer, services do not work. Threatens to sue you if you leave bad reviews Beverly Hills California
Author: Woodland Hills , California Doctors: Simon Ourion Everly Hills , California

Apr 19 2016
Tier One medical SCAMMERS FRAUDS FAKES RIP OFF Knoxville Tennessee Author: Knox, Tennessee Doctors: Tier One medical Knoxville, Tennessee

Apr 18 2016
Patel Purmina MD Doctor prescribes medication which required blood test to avoid possible harm to patient; test not given resulting in harm. Wildomar California Author: Wildomar, California Doctors: Patel Purmina MD Wildomar, California

Apr 18 2016
George Chaconas MD- Burnt Chimney Family Medicine George doctor. george chaconas. medical doctor. Wirtz Virginia Author: Rocky Mount, Virginia Doctors: George Chaconas MD- Burnt Chimney Family Medicine Wirtz, Virginia

Apr 14 2016
Carolina Physicians Network Repeated rude and disrespectful calls demanding that I send proof that I paid a bill that I had paid weeks earlier in full and then claims of not receiving payment or documents. Charlotte North Carolina Author: North Wilkesboro, North Carolina Doctors: Carolina Physicians Network Charlotte, North Carolina

Apr 11 2016
ASHN American Specialty health network Insurance company is fraudulant. California Nationwide Author: Linden, New Jersey Doctors: ASHN Nationwide

Apr 09 2016
Molding Clinic / Dr Martinez I deposit $ 500 into dr Martin Bank of America account to pay medical staff and supplies at the I decided not to go trough with the procedure after several time of me asking for the refund they said that because I lost the receipt they have to check the employee that I spoke with confirmed that I called to let them know that I deposit the money still they haven't done anything to expedite this claim and refund me the money Tijuana Mexico Author: Bay Area , California Doctors: Molding Clinic / Dr Martinez Tijuana ,

Apr 08 2016