Outrageous & Popular Rip-Off → Lawyers

Mar 14 2016
Law Office of Nicklaus Misiti PLLC Nicklaus Misiti Misleading Fraud Theft New York New York
Author: Brooklyn, New York Lawyers: Law Office of Nicklaus Misiti PLLC New York, New York

Mar 26 2016
Butler,Rose,Jameson Associate PMB Notification Office New York New York Author: Sacramento , California Lawyers: Butler,Rose,Jameson Associate New York, New York

Mar 10 2016
RZCD Law Firm LLP Indifferent, incompetent, dishonest, unprofessional Mississauga Ontario Author: Mississauga, Ontario Lawyers: RZCD Law Firm LLP Mississauga, Ontario

Mar 07 2016
Associated Tax Relief Income Tax Service Paid them $6000, no resolution, couldn't reach them and now I have IDENTITY THEFT in California. Hmmm Los Angeles California Author: glendale, Arizona Lawyers: Associated Tax Relief Los Angeles, California

Feb 25 2016
Jerry Simmons and The Simmons Law Firm, PLLC Simmons ripped me off Cary North Carolina Author: Cary, North Carolina Lawyers: Jerry Simmons and The Simmons Law Firm, PLLC Cary, North Carolina

Mar 10 2016
In re Classmates.com Consolidated Litigation KELLER ROHRBACK L.L.P, KABATECK BROWN KELLNER L.L.P. Received my $3.93 and once deposited it was returned unpaid with a $5 fee. Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Lawyers: In re Classmates.com Consolidated Litigation Los Angeles, California

Feb 20 2016
Candiano law office Charles CandianoThe Margolis firm Stole our money , Malpractice, Breech of fidciary duty chicago Illinois Author: peoria, Arizona Lawyers: Candiano law office chicago, Illinois

Feb 19 2016
United States Credit Agency Kevin,Steve Knox Scammers Unknown Internet Author: Surprise, Arizona Lawyers: United States Credit Agency Internet

Feb 17 2016
Amanda Saunders Ripped me off from dogs Crown city Ohio
Author: CENTRAL CITY, Kentucky Lawyers: Amanda Saunders Crown city, Ohio

Feb 04 2016
National Legal Services Called distant relatives asking for me. They are known on this site and they call to scam money for fake collection debt Nationwide Author: charlotte, North Carolina Lawyers: National Legal Services Nationwide

Feb 03 2016
Jack Morrison Attorney at Law Jack Morrison emailed me an arrest warrant stating thaty I will be legally prosecuted within 48 hours and my SSN is put on hold by US Federal Gov.. he said I have chose to ignore several efforts to contact me to resolve debt , FTC is pressing charges against 3 serious allegations 1. Violation of federal banking regulation, 2. Collateral Check fraud, 3. theft by deception, if he did not hear from me in 48 hours he would contact FBI, FTC, Home land Security, my employer and my bank about Fraud, and I would also be responsible to pay $13,271.15 plus $498.12 on a cash advance loan I supposedly borrowed 5 YEARS AGO - 2011! Nationwide Author: Salley, South Carolina Lawyers: Jack Morrison Attorney at Law Nationwide