Outrageous & Popular Rip-Off → Lawyers

Jul 25 2015
ATTORNEY JOHN CARTER they said in 2013 I took out a loan that year I just started working it as no address internet on my Author: Orlando , Florida Lawyers: ATTORNEY JOHN CARTER

Jul 25 2015
United States Credit Services I received a threatening Voicemail stating to call this number STAT at (646)205-6657 or I would have a lawsuit on my hands and Good Luck to me. . Brooklyn New York Author: Alabama Lawyers: United States Credit Services Brooklyn , New York

Jul 22 2015
USCS Received a call from Kim chau? Being threatened by USCS about court appearance having my license taken away being jailed and the whole thing is is identity fraud New York Nationwide Author: San Diego, California Lawyers: USCS Nationwide

Jul 21 2015
Law Solutions Jason Allen Law Company was supposed to file a case for my after I paid the legal fees of 1,385 and giving them personal information I was never contacted back by the company a case was never filed Chicago Illinois Author: Lamar , Colorado Lawyers: Law Solutions Jason Allen Law Chicago , Illinois

Jul 18 2015
Real estate law center RELC SCAM Los Angeles Calif Author: Torrance, California Lawyers: Real estate law center

Jul 21 2015
denson & associates joseph denson RIP ME OFF ! YES PLEASE BEWARE OF JOSEPH DENSON meridian Mississippi Author: walnut grove, Mississippi Lawyers: denson & associates meridian,ms, Mississippi

Jul 09 2015
Pressler & Pressler L.L.P. Pressler & Pressler LLP COUNSELORS AT LAW Illegally & Immoraly Thieving Debt Collectors Parsippany New Jersey Author: Cedar Grove , New Jersey Lawyers: Pressler & Pressler L.L.P. Parsippany , New Jersey

Jul 06 2015
james shea james patrick shea Armstrong teasdale pathetic attorney, unethical, morally corrupt, overbilling attorney las vegas Nevada Author: las vegas, Nevada Lawyers: james shea james patrick shea las vegas, Nevada

Jul 06 2015
GE Capital Bank Eric Thompson Eric called saying i was approved for a loan between $1,500-$10,000, and i really needed this loan . He asked me for my routing number , my bank, also my account information. After he make sure the information is correct, he then tells me that i have to send $300 for identity purposes to make sure i am who i am , so i thought it was legit. Ended up sending this company $300 and then he got the nerve to tell me in 20-30 minutes I'll be able to go to my bank and see the amount of 7,300 in my checking account. Then tells me I'm denied the transfer because my balance and credit is low. So after that he says hes sending one of his staff out to send me the money thru western union, gives a number and says its not activated, until i pay $430.00 after i just paid $300 of which i needed that money. Then told me to send them 130.00 since 300 was already there. Washington Nationwide Author: Poughkeepsie, New York Lawyers: GE Capital Bank Nationwide

Jun 30 2015
Tim K Moore Rips off clients Kings mountain North Carolina Author: Dallas, North Carolina Lawyers: Tim K Moore Kings mountain, North Carolina

Jun 29 2015
Robinson, Reagan & Young P.L.L.C Impossible to speak with account rep Nashville, Tennessee Author: Shoreline, Washington Lawyers: Robinson, Reagan & Young P.L.L.C Nashville, , Tennessee

Jun 25 2015
Aldon Bolanos Incompetent, irresponsible lawyer sacramento California Author: Arlington, Virginia Lawyers: Aldon Bolanos sacramento, California

Jul 13 2015

May 22 2015
american law offices Cashnet usa & cash america first i got 3 emails at different times. they all said the same thing, We are representing cashnet and or cash america. you owe 760.00. we are going to turn this over to the courts if you don't contact us. Contact us directly to settle this matter so you don't have to pay court costs. They said the same thing on the second one.the next one said this is your last warning call to pay us or else. i emailed them back telling them that i had called these companies to report them, and that the companies said they were aware of them using their names to commit fraudelent acts. then they tried to change the name of the companies they were representing.I cursed them out but apperently they don't understand when the. th /15 I don't know where they are from. they bounce around Nationwide Author: Wedowee, Alabama Lawyers: american law offices Nationwide