Automotive → Motorcycles

Aug 27 2014
eglidegoodies this company took my money and it's been almost 3 months since I placed my order. it seems to be a email based company only. you can't get a live person. I did my part, paying them, now I just want my product. this is the worst company to deal with so far. I won't and I strongly recommend that you people find a different company to get products from. Encinitas California Author: Pensacola, Florida Motorcycles: eglidegoodies Internet

Aug 25 2014
O School Choppers Rob Wilkinson, Owner (AKA Chop or Chopper) My father put his motorcycle for sale on consignment at O School Choppers prior to having a massive stroke. When Chop saw my dad's condition he refused to return the motorcycle, claiming storage fees totally 3x the value of the bike! Beware of this SHADY BUSINESS OWNER!!! Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Motorcycles: O School Choppers Las Vegas, Nevada

Aug 22 2014
Jessica.m.J 2006 BMW K1200LT Trike Houston Texas
Author: Coldwater, Ontario Motorcycles: Jessica.m.J Select State/Province

Aug 21 2014
Hy-Pro Scooters HPS Motorsports, Tom Hodge, Mike Land Jr Took possesion of a scooter for repair in March 2014, as of August 2014 the business is closed, scooter unreturned Pittsburgh Pennsylvania
Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Motorcycles: Hy-Pro Scooters HPS Motorsports, Tom Hodge, Mike Land Jr Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Aug 19 2014
Joseph Borne JoeyLil Joe's Motorcycle damage and bad paint job. Slidell Louisiana Author: Slidell, Louisiana Motorcycles: Joseph Borne Slidell, Louisiana

Aug 11 2014
Scootworks Inc. Non delivery of goods, no refund Zebulon North Carolina Author: Llanfihangel, Other Motorcycles: Scootworks Inc. Zebulon, North Carolina

Aug 08 2014
riderbikegear They sale JUNK Internet Author: Aberdeen, Maryland Motorcycles: riderbikegear Internet

Aug 06 2014
saferwholesale.com This company sent a damaged pakage with missing parts and it broke after one use and won't hold a charge on the battery. Joilet Illinois Author: Stafford, Virginia Motorcycles: saferwholesale.com Joilet, Illinois

Aug 03 2014
JUT Vehicle Manufacture Group Co LTD Cindy Zhang fujia68@gmail.com Did'nt send my product; said it was stuck in Chinese customs Zhuhai Guangdong 8/FL.,CONSTRUCTION BUILDING, NO.1154 EAST JIUZHOU CHINA Author: Union, Kentucky Motorcycles: JUT Vehicle Manufacture Group Co LTD Select State/Province

Aug 01 2014
J & M Audio Purchased a Bluetooth Motorcycle headset from this company, and it will not communicate with my Garmin GPS. The company faults Garmin, but the GPS works fine with other brands of headsets. Will not allow me to return for a refund, because I do not have original packaging, which was not sent with the item. This company installed the item in my helmet, and did not send any packaging when they shipped my helmet back to me. Tucson Arizona
Author: Hutchinson, Kansas Motorcycles: J & M Audio Tucson, Arizona

Aug 01 2014
BROWARD MOTORSPORTS BROWARD MOTOR SPORTS OF FORT LAUDERDALE BEWARE FRAUDULENT SERVICES, BAIT AND SWITCH, SCAM, LIERS, DISHONEST, RIP OFF AND MORE fort lauderdale Florida Author: fort laudedale, Florida Motorcycles: BROWARD MOTORSPORTS fort lauderdale, Florida

Jul 31 2014
Powersportsmax Buyer Beware of Poor Quality and Service South El Monte California Author: Kernersville, North Carolina Motorcycles: Powersportsmax Nationwide

Jul 31 2014
saferwholesale. Great Sports Inc. Promises not kept for large item ordered and paid for Joliet, IL 60436 IL. Author: Hardeeville, South Carolina Motorcycles: saferwholesale. Internet

Jul 29 2014
phatperformanceparts.com everyone I have spoken to so far False Advertisment - Policy Loop Hole Scam Laguna Hills California Author: wilmngton, Delaware Motorcycles: phatperformanceparts.com Laguna Hills, California

Jul 28 2014
Motorcycle mall Not sure of gentallman name but was told was owner son! After spending $8,000 cash for one day of owning a Polaris 800,brought back to owner of dealer for overheating n shutting down only had vehical for 24hrs in our posetion,owners denied anything wronge with bike n would not take back!! Belleville New Jersey Author: Garwood, New Jersey Motorcycles: Motorcycle mall Belleville , New Jersey

Jul 27 2014
Paradise Spa and Motor's lied and sold me junk unsafe and hidden problems Minot North Dakota Author: Minot, North Dakota Motorcycles: Paradise Spa and Motor's Minot, North Dakota

Jul 24 2014
ATVUnlimited Took my money promised plenty delivered nothing centreberg ohio Author: Lawson, Other Motorcycles: ATVUnlimited Internet

Jul 23 2014
Samson Exhaust Samson Exhaust Will take your money and not give you the product Sturgis, South Dakota Author: San Antonio, Texas Motorcycles: Samson Exhaust Sturgis, , South Dakota

Jul 20 2014
Happy Scooters Scooter Depot, Sunny Scooters scam Corona California Author: lake Elsinore , California Motorcycles: Happy Scooters Corona, California

Jul 18 2014
Ted Tine Motorsports Essex MOTORSPORTS Ted is a liar and a thief, he bent me over on some bike work, real hard. Chester Connecticut Author: Enfield, Connecticut Motorcycles: Ted Tine Motorsports Chester, Connecticut