Automotive → Motorcycles

Sep 19 2014
Cycle Warehouse, Butler, Pennsylvania. Sent wrong wheel parts and charged me restocking fee Butler Pennsylvania Author: Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania Motorcycles: Cycle Warehouse, Butler, PA. Butler, Pennsylvania

Sep 16 2014
Saferwholesale Inc Great Sports Inc. Brken wind guard on shippment Joliet Illinois
Author: Rochester, New Hampshire Motorcycles: Saferwholesale Inc Joliet, Illinois

Sep 08 2014
Samson USA Selling products they do not have. Refuse to give answers on refund. Sturgis Nationwide Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Motorcycles: Samson USA Nationwide

Sep 06 2014
Yelp Yelp posting negative information only. Nationwide Author: Chatsworth, California Motorcycles: Yelp Nationwide

Sep 04 2014
Garys Bikes & Scooters Father died - left scooters to be sold and they ignore me- 11 months Titusville Florida Author: Spring, Texas Motorcycles: Garys Bikes & Scooters Titusville, Florida

Sep 03 2014
SSR Pit Bike USA (Jason Stevenson) MX Mini BikesOrion Cycle WorksPowersportsThe fun FactoryCoolster Pit Bikes Fraudulent Decieving Unresponsive Deceptive Fake Granburry, Acton Texas
Author: Mt. Pleasant, Utah Motorcycles: SSR Pit Bike USA (Jason Stevenson) Internet

Aug 28 2014
Ride Now Powersports Peoria BUYER BEWARE! THEY SELL YOU FAULTY MOTORCYCLES! Peoria Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Motorcycles: Ride Now Powersports Peoria Peoria, Arizona

Aug 28 2014
samson usa Samson exhaust returned exhaust for a refund . now they have the exhaust and won't refund my money Sturgis, SD Nationwide Author: knoxville, Alabama Motorcycles: samson usa Nationwide

Aug 28 2014
TOM SPEARS SUPERSPORTZ I HAD TO SUE THIS GUY AND HE STILL HAS NOT SETTLED WITH ME YET I WON THE SUIT!!! RIVERSIDE California Author: DALLAS, Texas Motorcycles: TOM SPEARS SUPERSPORTZ RIVERSIDE, California

Aug 27 2014
eglidegoodies this company took my money and it's been almost 3 months since I placed my order. it seems to be a email based company only. you can't get a live person. I did my part, paying them, now I just want my product. this is the worst company to deal with so far. I won't and I strongly recommend that you people find a different company to get products from. Encinitas California Author: Pensacola, Florida Motorcycles: eglidegoodies Internet

Aug 25 2014
O School Choppers Rob Wilkinson, Owner (AKA Chop or Chopper) My father put his motorcycle for sale on consignment at O School Choppers prior to having a massive stroke. When Chop saw my dad's condition he refused to return the motorcycle, claiming storage fees totally 3x the value of the bike! Beware of this SHADY BUSINESS OWNER!!! Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Motorcycles: O School Choppers Las Vegas, Nevada

Aug 22 2014
Jessica.m.J 2006 BMW K1200LT Trike Houston Texas
Author: Coldwater, Ontario Motorcycles: Jessica.m.J Select State/Province

Aug 21 2014
Hy-Pro Scooters HPS Motorsports, Tom Hodge, Mike Land Jr Took possesion of a scooter for repair in March 2014, as of August 2014 the business is closed, scooter unreturned Pittsburgh Pennsylvania
Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Motorcycles: Hy-Pro Scooters HPS Motorsports, Tom Hodge, Mike Land Jr Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Aug 19 2014
Joseph Borne JoeyLil Joe's Motorcycle damage and bad paint job. Slidell Louisiana Author: Slidell, Louisiana Motorcycles: Joseph Borne Slidell, Louisiana

Aug 11 2014
Scootworks Inc. Non delivery of goods, no refund Zebulon North Carolina Author: Llanfihangel, Other Motorcycles: Scootworks Inc. Zebulon, North Carolina

Aug 08 2014
riderbikegear They sale JUNK Internet Author: Aberdeen, Maryland Motorcycles: riderbikegear Internet

Aug 06 2014
saferwholesale.com This company sent a damaged pakage with missing parts and it broke after one use and won't hold a charge on the battery. Joilet Illinois Author: Stafford, Virginia Motorcycles: saferwholesale.com Joilet, Illinois

Aug 03 2014
JUT Vehicle Manufacture Group Co LTD Cindy Zhang fujia68@gmail.com Did'nt send my product; said it was stuck in Chinese customs Zhuhai Guangdong 8/FL.,CONSTRUCTION BUILDING, NO.1154 EAST JIUZHOU CHINA Author: Union, Kentucky Motorcycles: JUT Vehicle Manufacture Group Co LTD Select State/Province

Aug 01 2014
J & M Audio Purchased a Bluetooth Motorcycle headset from this company, and it will not communicate with my Garmin GPS. The company faults Garmin, but the GPS works fine with other brands of headsets. Will not allow me to return for a refund, because I do not have original packaging, which was not sent with the item. This company installed the item in my helmet, and did not send any packaging when they shipped my helmet back to me. Tucson Arizona
Author: Hutchinson, Kansas Motorcycles: J & M Audio Tucson, Arizona

Aug 01 2014
BROWARD MOTORSPORTS BROWARD MOTOR SPORTS OF FORT LAUDERDALE BEWARE FRAUDULENT SERVICES, BAIT AND SWITCH, SCAM, LIERS, DISHONEST, RIP OFF AND MORE fort lauderdale Florida Author: fort laudedale, Florida Motorcycles: BROWARD MOTORSPORTS fort lauderdale, Florida