Sports & Recreation → Health Clubs & Gyms

Aug 20 2014
Youfit never resolved past issue. ripoff. charged me more! Tampa Florida Author: tampa, Florida Health Clubs & Gyms: Youfit Tampa, Florida

Aug 15 2014
Kyle Turner 20/20 Gymnastics Emotionally and Physically Abusive towards gymnasts, little to no communication with parents, previously fired from Empire Gymnastics Keller Texas Author: Bedford, Texas Health Clubs & Gyms: Kyle Turner Keller, Texas

Aug 14 2014
XSport Fitness Deceitful Business Practices Garden City, New York Nationwide Author: Naperville, Illinois Health Clubs & Gyms: XSport Fitness Nationwide

Aug 06 2014
home gym central fitness equipment wholesale glendora California Author: chino hills, California Health Clubs & Gyms: home gym central glendora, California

Aug 03 2014
Fitness 2000 NRH, Fitness 2000 Beach, Fitness 2000 Keller These people will lie, cause injury, and only want your money! Fort Worth Texas Author: Fort Worth, Texas Health Clubs & Gyms: Fitness 2000 Select State/Province

Aug 03 2014
Fitness 2000 Fit2KGroup FX Don't Join! They don't care about you or your fitness, only your money! North Richland HIlls Texas Author: Fort Worth, Texas Health Clubs & Gyms: Fitness 2000 North Richland HIlls, Texas

Jul 30 2014
Fitness Connection No heart, no soul, no respect, kick a Disabled Vet while he is down Pasadena, TX Nationwide Author: Salado, Texas Health Clubs & Gyms: Fitness Connection Nationwide

Jul 25 2014
Bally's Fitness Cancellation process is a SCAM San Jose California Author: San Jose, California Health Clubs & Gyms: Bally's Fitness Select State/Province

Jul 12 2014
Crunch Fitness Yerba Buena Billing Department is harassing me when I never had a membership with them. San Francisco California Author: San Francisco, California Health Clubs & Gyms: Crunch Fitness Yerba Buena San Francisco, California

Jul 08 2014
Xtreme Top Box and Robert Morgalo BeWare of this event if you win you may not get your prize money Nationwide
Author: Miami, Florida Sports Teams & Clubs: Xtreme Top Box Nationwide

Jun 27 2014
24 hour fitness 24 Hour Fitness changed contract without notifying me. Orange California Author: Anaheim, California Health Clubs & Gyms: 24 hour fitness orange, California

Jun 13 2014
Fitness 19 - Algonquin, Illinois Company sent a cancelled membership that was paid on time was sent to collections for "unknown" reason & "unknown" amount Algonquin Illinois Author: Mount Prospect, Illinois Health Clubs & Gyms: Fitness 19 - Algonquin, IL Algonquin, Illinois

May 27 2014
Metro Family Fitness-Sterling Heights Out of state...Out of Mind. Closed gym without notification & took member's $$$s out of state for new gym. Sterling Heights Michigan Author: Sterling Heights, Michigan Health Clubs & Gyms: Metro Family Fitness-Sterling Heights Sterling Heights, Michigan

May 22 2014
youfit health club Youfit continued billing me after I canceled my account. Brandon Florida Author: Brandon, Florida Health Clubs & Gyms: youfit health club Brandon, Florida

Jun 26 2014
Master Lee's Tae Kwon Do Young In Master Lee's Tae Kwon Do Con, Manipulative, Crooks, Boise Idaho
Author: Boise, Idaho Health Clubs & Gyms: Master Lee's Tae Kwon Do Boise, Idaho

May 21 2014
Pompano Fitness Center I joined in 9/2011, for a trial month to month membership. They immediatly began triple charging my credit card each month, no matter how many times I pointed it out. I ended the contract in December, after the 9th charge had gone through. They seemed apologetic, yet 6 months later they billed me for $600, which is now on my credit report. It seemed to be a very clear set-up, either to bill as much $ as the unsuspecting member can forgive, or charge them to keep their credit clean! I am so amazed that this place is still open. None of their instructors are cerified ,because they don't pay them regularily Pompano Beach Florida Author: Deerfield Beach, Florida Health Clubs & Gyms: Pompano Fitness Center Pompano Beach, Florida

May 19 2014
Planet Fitness Mishandled my billing info and mixed up my billing info with another member after I cancelled my membership Salt Lake City Utah Author: Salt Lake City, Utah Health Clubs & Gyms: Planet Fitness Salt Lake City, Utah

May 15 2014
planet fitness houston, tx (fondren) I was fired from planet fitness because my appearance "intimidated" the members. My appearance didn't meet the requirements of employment Houston Texas Author: houston, Texas Health Clubs & Gyms: planet fitness houston, tx (fondren) Nationwide

May 06 2014
Member Solutions Unjustly harassing and demanding money that I DO NOT OWE. Expired contract/no services rendered. Hatboro Pennsylvania Author: Kent, Ohio Health Clubs & Gyms: Member Solutions Hatrboro, Pennsylvania

May 01 2014
ABC WORK OUT WORLD FINANCIAL REPEATLY KEPT ATTEMPTING TO TAKE FUNDS FROM MY ACCOUNT, WHEN MONEY WAS NOT AVAILABLE. WORCESTER Massachusetts Author: WORCESTER, Massachusetts Health Clubs & Gyms: ABC WORK OUT WORLD FINANCIAL WORCESTER, Massachusetts