Sports & Recreation → Health Clubs & Gyms

Jul 25 2014
Bally's Fitness Cancellation process is a SCAM San Jose California Author: San Jose, California Health Clubs & Gyms: Bally's Fitness Select State/Province

Jul 12 2014
Crunch Fitness Yerba Buena Billing Department is harassing me when I never had a membership with them. San Francisco California Author: San Francisco, California Health Clubs & Gyms: Crunch Fitness Yerba Buena San Francisco, California

Jul 08 2014
Xtreme Top Box and Robert Morgalo BeWare of this event if you win you may not get your prize money Nationwide
Author: Miami, Florida Sports Teams & Clubs: Xtreme Top Box Nationwide

Jun 27 2014
24 hour fitness 24 Hour Fitness changed contract without notifying me. Orange California Author: Anaheim, California Health Clubs & Gyms: 24 hour fitness orange, California

Jun 13 2014
Fitness 19 - Algonquin, Illinois Company sent a cancelled membership that was paid on time was sent to collections for "unknown" reason & "unknown" amount Algonquin Illinois Author: Mount Prospect, Illinois Health Clubs & Gyms: Fitness 19 - Algonquin, IL Algonquin, Illinois

May 27 2014
Metro Family Fitness-Sterling Heights Out of state...Out of Mind. Closed gym without notification & took member's $$$s out of state for new gym. Sterling Heights Michigan Author: Sterling Heights, Michigan Health Clubs & Gyms: Metro Family Fitness-Sterling Heights Sterling Heights, Michigan

May 22 2014
youfit health club Youfit continued billing me after I canceled my account. Brandon Florida Author: Brandon, Florida Health Clubs & Gyms: youfit health club Brandon, Florida

Jun 26 2014
Master Lee's Tae Kwon Do Young In Master Lee's Tae Kwon Do Con, Manipulative, Crooks, Boise Idaho
Author: Boise, Idaho Health Clubs & Gyms: Master Lee's Tae Kwon Do Boise, Idaho

May 21 2014
Pompano Fitness Center I joined in 9/2011, for a trial month to month membership. They immediatly began triple charging my credit card each month, no matter how many times I pointed it out. I ended the contract in December, after the 9th charge had gone through. They seemed apologetic, yet 6 months later they billed me for $600, which is now on my credit report. It seemed to be a very clear set-up, either to bill as much $ as the unsuspecting member can forgive, or charge them to keep their credit clean! I am so amazed that this place is still open. None of their instructors are cerified ,because they don't pay them regularily Pompano Beach Florida Author: Deerfield Beach, Florida Health Clubs & Gyms: Pompano Fitness Center Pompano Beach, Florida

May 19 2014
Planet Fitness Mishandled my billing info and mixed up my billing info with another member after I cancelled my membership Salt Lake City Utah Author: Salt Lake City, Utah Health Clubs & Gyms: Planet Fitness Salt Lake City, Utah

May 15 2014
planet fitness houston, tx (fondren) I was fired from planet fitness because my appearance "intimidated" the members. My appearance didn't meet the requirements of employment Houston Texas Author: houston, Texas Health Clubs & Gyms: planet fitness houston, tx (fondren) Nationwide

May 06 2014
Member Solutions Unjustly harassing and demanding money that I DO NOT OWE. Expired contract/no services rendered. Hatboro Pennsylvania Author: Kent, Ohio Health Clubs & Gyms: Member Solutions Hatrboro, Pennsylvania

May 01 2014
ABC WORK OUT WORLD FINANCIAL REPEATLY KEPT ATTEMPTING TO TAKE FUNDS FROM MY ACCOUNT, WHEN MONEY WAS NOT AVAILABLE. WORCESTER Massachusetts Author: WORCESTER, Massachusetts Health Clubs & Gyms: ABC WORK OUT WORLD FINANCIAL WORCESTER, Massachusetts

Apr 30 2014
Gold's Gym formerly Fitness First Gold's gym said to honor Fitness First contract, NOT TRUE Alexandria, VA and Headquarter in Texas Nationwide Author: Alexandria, Virginia Health Clubs & Gyms: Gold's Gym Nationwide

Apr 29 2014
LA Fitness LA Fitness International Did not send bill to renew my 2013 gym membership and now telling me my membership is expired Irvine California 92612 Nationwide Author: Abingdon, Maryland Health Clubs & Gyms: LA Fitness Nationwide

Apr 23 2014
Team Silva BJJ Sergio Silva, Alameda Sergio Silva with Team Silva BJJ in Alameda is an unethical brazilian jiu jitsu instructor with no class and bad teaching manners Alameda California Author: Alameda, California Health Clubs & Gyms: Team Silva BJJ Alameda, California

Apr 14 2014
Custom Built Personal Training CBPT Horrible Business Standards & Lack of Professionalism Nationwide Author: Hendersonville, Tennessee Health Clubs & Gyms: Custom Built Personal Training Nationwide

Apr 13 2014
Supreme Promotions mma ruined my buisiness and are liars Joliet Illinois
Author: Naperville, Illinois Health Clubs & Gyms: Supreme Promotions Nationwide

May 12 2014
Sears Falsified information to sell product Grand Forks North Dakota Author: Grand Forks, North Dakota Health Clubs & Gyms: Sears Grand Forks, North Dakota

Apr 10 2014
Future Fitness Horrible Customer Service West Berlin New Jersey Author: MOUNT LAUREL, New Jersey Health Clubs & Gyms: Future Fitness West Berlin, New Jersey

Apr 08 2014
Body Renew Fitness Boise, Body Renew, Body Renew Fitness & Tanning-- Illegal use of credit card, unlawful billing, bait & switch, poor customer service, ethical misconduct. Boise Idaho Author: Boise, Idaho Health Clubs & Gyms: Body Renew Fitness Boise Boise, Idaho

Mar 26 2014
24 hour fitness Unauthorized charges. Charges without previous noticing customers. Midtown NY Author: New York Health Clubs & Gyms: Agostinho Mount Vernon, Select State/Province