Sports & Recreation → Health Clubs & Gyms

Dec 21 2015
24 hour fitness ripoff membership Houston Texas Nationwide Author: the woodlands, Texas Health Clubs & Gyms: 24 hour fitness Nationwide

Dec 18 2015
Planet Fitness Mt. Laurel Steals Your Money Mt. Laurel New Jersey Author: Camden, New Jersey Health Clubs & Gyms: Planet Fitness Mt. Laurel, New Jersey

Dec 13 2015
youfit gym poor boca raton Nationwide Author: Florida Health Clubs & Gyms: youfit gym Nationwide

Dec 09 2015
ATC Fitness Memphis Tn. They don't care about people with medical problems Memphis Tennessee Author: Memphis, Tennessee Health Clubs & Gyms: ATC Fitness Memphis Tn. Memphis, Tennessee

Dec 08 2015
EoS Fitness Erroneous "non-refundable" charge of $720 for continuance of training package beyond completion Phoenix Arizona Author: Anaheim, California Health Clubs & Gyms: EoS Fitness Nationwide

Dec 08 2015
XSport Fitness AKA Capital Fitness Fraud Chicago, New York, Washington DC Illinois, DC, Virginia, New York Author: Chicago, Illinois Health Clubs & Gyms: XSport Fitness AKA Capital Fitness Nationwide

Nov 16 2015
Brazilian Jiu jitsu academy of Tacoma, 253BJJ, Michael Proctor Academy, Marcello Monteiro Association, Michael Proctor Unprofessional, Liar, makes up excuses to everything, poor leadership no leadership at all, anger issues, no customer service at all tacoma Washington Author: tacoma, Washington Health Clubs & Gyms: Brazilian Jiu jitsu academy of Tacoma tacoma, Washington

Nov 10 2015
24 Hour Fitness Ripoff Stole Money Wouldnt let me use the gym Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Health Clubs & Gyms: 24 Hour Fitness Las Vegas, Nevada

Nov 04 2015
Fitness Connection I have not been at any of the fitness connection in over 5 years I have tryed to cancel my membership the same 5 years with no luck. I was told to send a cerified letter which I did. then I was told that I have to go on line and download the paper work to cancel my membership when I got to the end it was asking me to pay to cancel. Houston Texas Author: Houston , Texas Health Clubs & Gyms: Fitness Connection Nationwide

Oct 22 2015
California Family Fitness Won't stand by what their employees promised me Sacramento California Author: Sacramento, California Health Clubs & Gyms: California Family Fitness Sacramento, California

Oct 22 2015
Accuscore Would not refund me Internet Author: The Woodlands, Texas Health Clubs & Gyms: Accuscore Internet

37, Report #1261955

Oct 19 2015
Cheerxperience Sarah Mitchell WARNING!! Worst CHEER Gym Rancho Cordova California Author: Granite Bay, California Health Clubs & Gyms: Cheerxperience Sarah Mitchell Rancho Cordova, California

Oct 05 2015
Ageless Karate Lorenzo Sandoval Ageless Karate owned by Lorenzo Sandoval, does not pay his employees or the companies bills. Las Vegas Nevada
Author: henderson, Nevada Health Clubs & Gyms: Ageless Karate Lorenzo Sandoval Las Vegas, Nevada