Sports & Recreation → Health Clubs & Gyms

Nov 16 2015
Brazilian Jiu jitsu academy of Tacoma, 253BJJ, Michael Proctor Academy, Marcello Monteiro Association, Michael Proctor Unprofessional, Liar, makes up excuses to everything, poor leadership no leadership at all, anger issues, no customer service at all tacoma Washington Author: tacoma, Washington Health Clubs & Gyms: Brazilian Jiu jitsu academy of Tacoma tacoma, Washington

Nov 10 2015
24 Hour Fitness Ripoff Stole Money Wouldnt let me use the gym Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Health Clubs & Gyms: 24 Hour Fitness Las Vegas, Nevada

Nov 04 2015
Fitness Connection I have not been at any of the fitness connection in over 5 years I have tryed to cancel my membership the same 5 years with no luck. I was told to send a cerified letter which I did. then I was told that I have to go on line and download the paper work to cancel my membership when I got to the end it was asking me to pay to cancel. Houston Texas Author: Houston , Texas Health Clubs & Gyms: Fitness Connection Nationwide

Oct 22 2015
California Family Fitness Won't stand by what their employees promised me Sacramento California Author: Sacramento, California Health Clubs & Gyms: California Family Fitness Sacramento, California

Oct 22 2015
Accuscore Would not refund me Internet Author: The Woodlands, Texas Health Clubs & Gyms: Accuscore Internet

31, Report #1261955

Oct 19 2015
Cheerxperience Sarah Mitchell WARNING!! Worst CHEER Gym Rancho Cordova California Author: Granite Bay, California Health Clubs & Gyms: Cheerxperience Sarah Mitchell Rancho Cordova, California

Oct 05 2015
Ageless Karate Lorenzo Sandoval Ageless Karate owned by Lorenzo Sandoval, does not pay his employees or the companies bills. Las Vegas Nevada
Author: henderson, Nevada Health Clubs & Gyms: Ageless Karate Lorenzo Sandoval Las Vegas, Nevada

Oct 05 2015
Sears Protection Agreement Center Sears Protection Agreement Center1-800-366-2320Mark S. Testerman,Protection Agreement Manager,PO Box 2570,High Point, NC 27261-2570 Complete Ripoff High Point, NC 27261-2570 Nationwide
Author: Ohio Health Clubs & Gyms: Sears Protection Agreement Center Nationwide

Sep 22 2015
Synergy Fitness Synergy Fitness Astoria Never canceled my membership and kept attempting to charge an old card. Then without any attempt to contact me, tried to charge me 7 times 7 months later and sent me to collection. Astoria New York Author: East williston, New York Health Clubs & Gyms: Synergy Fitness Nationwide

Sep 09 2015
Venice Fitness Unfair practice - False, misleading and deceptive information, threatening consumer Scarborough Ontario Author: Scarborough, Ontario Health Clubs & Gyms: Venice Fitness Scarborough,

Aug 27 2015
LA Fitness scam lying stealing many more to list Irvine Nationwide Author: Nationwide Health Clubs & Gyms: LA Fitness Nationwide

Aug 23 2015
XSport Fitness Gym Won't Give Refund Because I Have MS and Started Taking Money Out Of My Account Not Agreed On Chicago Ridge Illinois Author: Illinois Health Clubs & Gyms: XSport Fitness Gym Chicago Ridge, Illinois

Aug 16 2015
Vayable - Jamie Wong CEO SCAM alert! I'n a tour guide with Vayable and have NOT been paid. No phone number and emails ignored. Was San Francisco. Now has 'pop up offices around Internet Author: Santa Fe, New Mexico Health Clubs & Gyms: Vayable Internet

Aug 04 2015
Serra Brazilian Jiu Jitsu AKA Serra BJJ AKA Matt Serra Matt Serra ruined the academy Huntington New York
Author: New York Health Clubs & Gyms: Serra Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Huntington, New York

Aug 01 2015
Martial Arts Martial Zen Will Change Schedules Without Notice, Rude, Money Grubbing Killeen Texas Author: Fort Hood, Texas Health Clubs & Gyms: Martial Arts Martial Zen Killeen , Texas

Jul 31 2015
Xceleration Fitness Gympros Fitness Equipment Ripoff! Newbury or LA, CA Internet
Author: Rockville, Maryland Health Clubs & Gyms: Xceleration Fitness Internet

Jul 20 2015
Inge V Faulse promises and guest passes Novi, Michigan Author: Noiv, Michigan Health Clubs & Gyms: Inge V