Health & Fitness → Weightloss Programs

Jan 18 2017
Essential Nutra False Advertisement and Stealing Escondido California Author: Valparaiso, Indiana Weightloss Programs: Essential Nutra Escondido, California

Jan 17 2017
Garcing ZT Garcina PureGarcina cambogia Robbed me of $230 Santa Ana California Author: Abington , Massachusetts Weightloss Programs: Garcing ZT Internet

Jan 17 2017
Fulfillment center Charged my credit card for months worth of workout supplements without permission Scottsdale Arizona Author: Greensboro, North Carolina Weightloss Programs: Fulfillment center Scottsdale , Arizona

Jan 16 2017
Beeteem African Mango, I am a senior citizen on a fixed income and cannot afford these kinds of scams. Internet Author: Windsor, Pennsylvania Weightloss Programs: Beeteem African Mango Internet

Jan 13 2017
Excel Mango Cleanse Scam Santa Ana California Author: Palm Coast, Florida Weightloss Programs: Excel Mango Cleanse Santa Ana, California

Jan 13 2017
Nutra Limited Diet Limited Boost Charged me extra for something I didn't want to be part of, just wanted the free sample. Internet Author: Herndon, Virginia Weightloss Programs: Nutra Limited Internet

Jan 13 2017
Nucific BioX4 Nucific Bio X4 and probiotic Tarzana California Author: Alexandria, Indiana Weightloss Programs: Nucific Tarzana, California

Jan 13 2017
BodyFitMart Wild West Domains, LLC, wildwestdomains.com/whois.wildwestdomains.com Garcinia Cambocia and Green Coffee New York City Internet Author: Alexandria, Indiana Weightloss Programs: BodyFitMart Internet

Jan 12 2017
Alpha Fuel refused to refund charges to my account for their product even though I cancelled my membership within the prescribed amount of time. Furthermore, the 'customer service representatives" refuse to let me speak with a supervisor or transfer my call to anyone that has decision making power. Savannah Georgia
Author: Clinton, Tennessee Weightloss Programs: Alpha Fuel Internet

Jan 12 2017
PURE GARNICIA ELITE Billed to SNB New World Body and TPL Master Full Garnicia Advertised on YAHOO. Pure Garnicia Elite CHARGES YOU MORE than what agreed to and CONTINUES CHARGING CALIFORNIA Internet Author: corona del mar, California Weightloss Programs: PURE GARNICIA ELITE Internet

Jan 11 2017
A&K Supplements LLC Total ripoff with an illegal refund policy Orlando Florida Author: Long beach, California Weightloss Programs: A&K Supplements LLC Orlando, Florida

Jan 11 2017
Comcia Bank I receive ssi.from theUnited States government through their bank resource set up for social security dependants.I have had hundreds of my disabled monies stolen from my account without my permission.  Nationwide Author: Sanpete, Utah Weightloss Programs: Comcia Bank Nationwide

Jan 07 2017
PURE GARCINIA CAMBOGIA ORDER THIS PURE GARCINIA CAMBOGIA SAN DIEGO California Author: AUBURN, Washington Weightloss Programs: PURE GARCINIA CAMBOGIA Nationwide

Jan 06 2017
Fit Trial 800.957.9612 and 888.338.4185 weight loss supplements Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Weightloss Programs: Fit Trial Internet