Health & Fitness → Weightloss Programs

Aug 08 2016
PURELINE i called to get a free sample and i asked them right off the bat do i have to order anything after this free sample there answer was no you do not we just want your feed back on the product there is no future obligation then low and be hold i just received a bottle of pure line Garcinia Comboggia Tampa Florida Author: Twin falls, Idaho Weightloss Programs: PURELINE Tampa , Florida

Aug 08 2016
Bio Slim Garcinia Garcinia Cambogia PureBrowning Solutions Inc Imaginary supervisors Internet Author: South Carolina Weightloss Programs: Bio Slim Garcinia Internet

Aug 08 2016
Physicians Weight Loss Center Motivation, support and medical supervision and expertise are non-existent - this is a bait and switch - don't join Physicians Weight Loss Manassas Virginia Author: Manassas, Virginia Weightloss Programs: Physicians Weight Loss Center Manassas, Virginia

Aug 07 2016
Fitforce USA / owner. Robbie Mezanava Will keep your paycheck and not answer phone. Hendersonville Tennessee Author: Nashville, Tennessee Weightloss Programs: Fitforce USA Hendersonville , Tennessee

30, Report #1320963

Aug 05 2016
Garinia New Diet MIR*DETOX NEW DIET When purchasing a product from this website, I paid around $8 for some diet pills. A few weeks later they charge my account $81.75... They claim that I agreed to a subscription and said they can only refund $60. At first I was talking to a rep named George, he refused to allow me to talk to his supervisor. He kept asking me why, why do I need to talk to his supervisor? I said please, let me talk to your manager. He refused and hung up on me. I tried to call back and the phone was picked up and they hung up on me. New Castle Internet Author: Aurora, Colorado Weightloss Programs: Garinia New Diet Internet

31, Report #1320890

Aug 05 2016
NEXT LEVEL NUTRA, LLC NITRIC STORM AND MAXIMUM TEST THEY ADVERTISED WEIGHT LOSS/FAT BURNER - I LOST 0 POUNDS AND HAD 0 EFFECTIVENESS. HENDERSON Nevada Author: KILLEEN, Texas Weightloss Programs: NEXT LEVEL NUTRA, LLC HENDERSON, Nevada

32, Report #1320881

Aug 05 2016
Pureline Will not let me stop delivery of garcinia cambogia or forskolin. Continues to charge my account . $84.95 for one and $74.95for other. I cannot locate any contact info to them . How do I stop this? I do not want it anymore-made me very ill. Tampa Florida is on the package Florida
Author: Toledo, Ohio Weightloss Programs: Pureline Tampa, Florida

33, Report #1320866

Aug 05 2016
Flawless Garcinia-Flawless Mango Ripoff Santa Ana California Author: Milton, Florida Weightloss Programs: Flawless Garcinia-Flawless Mango Santa Ana, California

34, Report #1320576

Aug 03 2016
Pure Line Garcinia Auto-Ship Scam, Free-trial scam Tampa Florida Author: Boise, Idaho Weightloss Programs: Pure Line Garcinia Internet

35, Report #1320573

Optimum mango cleanse Optimum scam cleanse Santa Anna California Internet
Author: Highlands, Texas Weightloss Programs: Optimum mango cleanse Internet

36, Report #1320541

Aug 03 2016
4EverYoung Boca Raton Carlton Washington Deniz Duygulu Claudia Bravo Practicing Medicine WITHOUT a license / Insurance FRAUD / Steriods Boca Raton Florida Author: Boca Raton, Florida Weightloss Programs: 4EverYoung Boca Raton Boca Raton, Florida

37, Report #1319900

Jul 31 2016
Pureline Garcinia Total Ripoff Scam.. Do Not Fall for their Fineprint BS Tampa Bay Florida Author: Port Saint Lucie, Florida Weightloss Programs: Pureline Nationwide

38, Report #1319690

Jul 29 2016
Nuway Living AKA Ruben Jones. Fraudulent Company! Directly lied about refunding me . Still have not received refund! Help!! New Jersey Author: Wasilla, Alaska Weightloss Programs: Nuway Living

39, Report #1319530

Jul 29 2016
Essential Beauty & Health NOW False Advertising Scam San Diego California Author: Griffin, Georgia Weightloss Programs: Essential Beauty & Health NOW San Diego, California

40, Report #1319492

Jul 28 2016
Garcinia Cambodia Pure Weight Loss Garcinia Cambogia PURE WEIGHT LOSS-1-855-480-5027-FULFILMENT CENTER-PO BOX 7700, NORCROSS, GA 30091OTHER #-1-855-865-2162 I DID NOT AUTHORIZED SHIPMENT OF PILLS. NORCROSS Georgia Garcinia Cambodia Pure Weight Loss Norcross Georgia  Nationwide Author: Jacksonville, Florida Weightloss Programs: Garcinia Cambodia Pure Weight Loss Nationwide

41, Report #1319430

Jul 28 2016
Slimera False and Misleading Advertisement Scottsdale Arizona Author: Houston, Texas Weightloss Programs: Slimera Scottsdale, Arizona

42, Report #1319217

Jul 27 2016
HCG Drops Direct Never received refund after order was cancelled Corona Internet Author: Edmonton, Alberta Weightloss Programs: HCG Drops Direct Internet

43, Report #1319176

Jul 27 2016
Beauty Care Products I ordered a "free" trial of weight loss supplements, I only needed to pay shipping and handling. Sounded great until 14 days and 3 hours later when I received a surprise email that notified me I was being unexpectedly billed $93.59, a "trial completion" charge. What?! Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Kingsford, Michigan Weightloss Programs: Beauty Care Products Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Jul 25 2016
Pureline ,FORSKOLIN, PURELINEFORSKOLINPure Line ForskolinShipping out of New Jersey, New York, CTAddresses out of Floriday PURELINE FORSKOLIN 3201 W. Hillsborough Ave Florida Nationwide Author: Glen Aubrey, New York Weightloss Programs: Pureline (FORSKOLIN) Nationwide

Jul 24 2016
Praza health, brandy, ron Rude, ripoff, harrassing phone calls, deceptive, lies, Internet Arizon Author: New London, Connecticut Weightloss Programs: Praza health Internet