Health & Fitness → Weightloss Programs

Oct 09 2016
09:01 AM COFFEE DIET. GREEN COFFEE, GARCINIA CAMBODIA Led me to believe it was a free sample, gave credit info for shipping , stuck with 2 charges of $89 plus, all details hidden in TERMS OF SERVICE, not only USELESS, but CUSTOMER SERVICE tried multiple times to talk me into ORDERING MORE Internet Author: Gulfport , Mississippi Weightloss Programs: Internet
27, Report #1332062

Oct 07 2016
Essential Nutra Private use of Facebook. Natural Garcina. Weight loss noted same picture of lady. Week 1,2,3,4. Weight loss guaranteed Is show forms of elite ,slim-phen , pure garçina, and about 2-3 other names for garçina. This product and Facebook message shows the same lady and her weight loss and the same of Dr Oz. I could go on and on California California Author: Cleveland, Ohio Weightloss Programs: Essential Nutra Nationwide
28, Report #1332000

Oct 06 2016
OptimumMangoCleanse Body Cleanse & weight loss Santa Babra California Author: Phoenix, Arizona Weightloss Programs: OptimumMangoCleanse Santa Babra, California

Oct 04 2016
Fitbit At Fitbit, Service is a Four-Letter Word Nationwide Author: San Diego, California Weightloss Programs: Fitbit Nationwide

Oct 04 2016
Optimum Garcinia Plus Trial RIP OFF! AUTO BILL ON A TRIAL!!! DO NOT ORDER THIS CRAP! Internet Author: Gardnerville, Nevada Weightloss Programs: Optimum Garcinia Plus Trial Internet

Sep 30 2016
DietNutritionToday Pure Weight Loss Garcinia Gambogia I was told that the e-mail indicated that the "trial" offer was for 14 days and the charge would be $4.95 for shipping. Norcross, GA 30091 Georgia Author: Palmetto, Florida Weightloss Programs: DietNutritionToday Norcross, , Georgia

Sep 29 2016
Essential Beauty & Health NOW 3830 Valley Centre Drive #705-942 San Diego, CA 92130 I ordered the "trial" of the Garcinia and Skinny Green COffee...I did NOT order any other products...all of a sudden I have over $200 charged on my credit card because the company said I agreed to receive a shipment every month...I DID NOT. I have cancelled future orders but the company will NOT take the items back or credit me. This company is a BIG ripoff and lies, lies, lies! It is a big scam. They don't even have a website! San Diego California Author: Lakeport, California Weightloss Programs: Essential Beauty & Health NOW San Diego, California

Sep 29 2016
Garcinia Cambogia Vital Mend No product yet. Sandy Internet Utah Author: Tionesta , Pennsylvania Weightloss Programs: Garcinia Cambogia Vital Mend Internet

Sep 28 2016
Dietnutritiontoday.Com Rip-off thru the "fine print" in the disclaimer Internet Author: Greenbelt, Maryland Weightloss Programs: Internet

Sep 27 2016
Lifestyle Direct Free trial robbery Internet Author: Nanaimo, Alabama Weightloss Programs: Lifestyle Direct Internet

Sep 26 2016
ESSENTIAL NUTRA Essential Nutra1507 East Valley Parkway, Ste 3-485Escondido, CA 92027USA When first ordering a trial sample, I was "forced" for order two products instead of only one that I wanted. I was charged about $10 for both. With this red flag, I carefully read everything sent to me by the company. There was absolutely NO MENTION of any further obligation or auto-ship or any continued payments.  Escondido CAlifornia Author: La Mesa, California Weightloss Programs: ESSENTIAL NUTRA Nationwide

Sep 24 2016
Pureline Dietary Supplements Screwed Tampa Florida Author: Darlington, South Carolina Weightloss Programs: Pureline Dietary Supplements Tampa, Florida

Sep 24 2016
Pureline Dietary Supplements Tampa Florida Author: Darlington, South Carolina Weightloss Programs: Pureline Dietary Supplements Tampa, Florida

Sep 24 2016
Essential Beauty & Health NOW No Refund and continued to charge my credit card San Diego CA Author: Milford, Michigan Weightloss Programs: Essential Beauty & Health NOW

Sep 23 2016
Essential Beauty & Health Now Sensa Skin Rip Off San Diego California Author: Cathlamet, Washington Weightloss Programs: Essential Beauty & Health Now San Diego, California

Sep 22 2016
purelinecare garcinia Internet USA internet rip off praying on overweight people Internet Author: new bern, North Carolina Weightloss Programs: purelinecare garcinia Internet USA Internet

Sep 21 2016
Nutranow 888-369-2774- Jonathan Very rude when I requested a refund of 78.94$ and hung up in my face.....after stating there's nothing he can do. Draper Utah Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Weightloss Programs: Nutranow Internet

Sep 21 2016
Essential Beauty & Health Now Beautiful Eye CCBeautyLLC3RST*OPTIMUMEYEFLAWLESS SKIN CCBEAUTYLLC3 I saw an advertisement for he supplement Skinny Garcinia and the Skinny Green CoFfee Dietary supplements offering free samples to try out and consumers only pay the shipping cost of 5.97 per bottle and the bottles came shipped together. Later I received an email saying that my bank account would be charged 92.97 per bottle each month. San Diego California Author: Fayetteville, North Carolina Weightloss Programs: Essential Beauty & Health Now San Diego, California

Sep 20 2016
SlimGeneration LIED! BROKEN PROMISE! TOTAL RIP OFF! denton Texas Author: argyle, Texas Weightloss Programs: SlimGeneration denton, Texas