Health & Fitness → Weightloss Programs

Dec 21 2016
Dr Kim Bariatric Kim Bariatric Do not trust these people Colleyville Texas Author: Colleyville, Texas Weightloss Programs: Dr Kim Bariatric Colleyville, Texas

Dec 20 2016
Ascend Dietary Supplements keep sending products I can't use and don't want and charging me for it. Tampa, Florida Author: Colleyville, Texas Weightloss Programs: Ascend Dietary Supplements Tampa, , Florida

Dec 19 2016
Advocare USA Reported to customer service that products made me ill..in 48 hours..fever..cramps..demaned money back..rep argued with me..demanded supervisor..who was a joke..they buy time time and deny your money back..policy is no questions asked money back guarantee..products are eeight loss..full of chemical and who knows what else.. Richardson texas Nationwide Author: coatesville, Pennsylvania Weightloss Programs: Advocare Nationwide

Dec 18 2016
Leptigen TryLeptigenGRB Leptigen DietGBG AH Health Group Ltd (Watford, Hertfordshire Leptigen Unauthorized Charges Coral Gables Florida Author: Wahiawa, Hawaii Weightloss Programs: Leptigen Coral Gables, Florida

Dec 17 2016
Amani S Floyd Amani Floyd Amani S Floyd, womanizer Tallahassee Florida Author: Tallahassee, Florida Weightloss Programs: Amani S Floyd Florida

Dec 17 2016
Optimum Mango Cleanse & BalanceCarvinia Cambogia Located in Santa Ana CA SCAM & FINANCIAL RIPOFF Santa Ana California Internet Author: VA Beach, Virginia Weightloss Programs: Optimum Mango Cleanse & BalanceCarvinia Cambogia Internet

Dec 16 2016
Nutra Today Nutra Now fast talking customer service reps Mesquite Texas Author: Kendall Park, New Jersey Weightloss Programs: Nutra Today Mesquite, Texas

Dec 15 2016
the empire I order a pair panty that help with weight control they charge me but I haven't receive my package they promise me Empire lied standing behind there word do not trust Empire Author: MESQUITE, Texas Weightloss Programs: the empire

Dec 14 2016
Leptigen They will charge you over $100 within the first 10 days and never refund your money! Miami Florida Author: Ogden, Utah Weightloss Programs: Leptigen Internet

Dec 14 2016
True Grade Garcinia SCAM! Billing scam - shipping scam - trial offer scam Internet Author: Xenia, Ohio Weightloss Programs: True Grade Garcinia Internet

Dec 12 2016
ALPHATREN BOOSTX DEPT. Told me i would receive free trials for Alphatren and Boostx all i pay for is shipping and handling but when i got my bank statement they charged me full price!$79.95 for Alphatren and $79.95 for Boostx and also they put me on automatic renewal after 18 days they send me more bottles full price! LITTLE FALLS New Jersey Author: BALTIMORE, Maryland Weightloss Programs: ALPHATREN BOOSTX DEPT. LITTLE FALLS, New Jersey

Dec 12 2016
Upgarcinia 120 e 8th st. Los Angeles CA I bought a 14 day trial for $6.00. Didn't work. And now I've been charged almost $200 and they sent another bottle. Scam Los Angeles California Author: Cleveland, Ohio Weightloss Programs: Upgarcinia Nationwide

Dec 12 2016
NutraSlim5 Fat burner, Product Preview Phoenix Arizona Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Weightloss Programs: NutraSlim5 Internet

Dec 12 2016
Fit*SKINCARETRIALPROD NV NORTHLASVEG CO LIVESKINCARE8444486Supreme Fit Garcinia False advertising, rip off artists Internet Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Weightloss Programs: Fit*SKINCARETRIALPROD NV NORTHLASVEG Internet

Dec 11 2016
id life when i purchased there products for a 150 something dollars i recived a protein shake,Hydrate;and sleep strips...I was under the impression that i would get weight loss supplements too!!!!But when i recived the box the weight loss supplements was not in the box!!!!So when i called the company and ask where was my supplements.......They told me for some reason they did not packed the supplements in the box....Since the supplements did not come in the box!!!They would have too charge me and extra 250.00 dollars for the weight loss supplements!!!! Frisco Texas Author: BALTIMORE, Maryland Weightloss Programs: id life Frisco, Texas

Dec 09 2016
Organic Diet Lab Beware!!!! Nothing is free!!! Tampa Florida Author: Fitchburg, Massachusetts Weightloss Programs: Organic Diet Lab Florida

Dec 09 2016
Diet Supplements PM-John ID#9034066 John always John name phone:18663004437 charged me $53.27 for something I didn't order like one of your clients before same amount monthly Provo Utah Author: Plainville, Connecticut Weightloss Programs: Diet Supplements PM-John ID#9034066 Provo, Utah

Dec 09 2016
Body Spartan from Tyler Reks scam, beach body reseller, tyler reks, body spartan cotati Internet Author: Jersey City, New Jersey Weightloss Programs: Body Spartan from Tyler Reks Internet

Dec 09 2016
Focus Nutra "Free" Sample was not free at all! Internet Author: London, Ontario Weightloss Programs: Focus Nutra Internet

70, Report #1341946

Dec 07 2016
The Deal Empire Ripoff Internet Author: Cumming, GA, Georgia Weightloss Programs: The Deal Empire Internet

Dec 05 2016
Revlabs Got two trial bottles for the cost of shipping. They ended up charging my account 89 dollars twice and then only would refund me 65 percent of what they charged me. Company is a total scam San Diego California Author: Denver, Colorado Weightloss Programs: Revlabs San Diego , California