Health & Fitness → Weightloss Programs

Jul 24 2016
Praza health, brandy, ron Rude, ripoff, harrassing phone calls, deceptive, lies, Internet Arizon Author: New London, Connecticut Weightloss Programs: Praza health Internet

Jul 23 2016
instahealth/Las Vegas Nevada I ordered two free samples from this company, I was billed 89.90 and still have not received the product. now I do not want the product but have no phone number to call Las Vegas nevada Author: San Leandro, California Weightloss Programs: instahealth/Las Vegas Nevada

Jul 23 2016
Nicky Rae Nicky Rae Fitness, Bang Nation, Hourglass Gang, Banging Beauties, Banging Loser, Bang with Nicky LLC Buyer's Beware! Bang Belt never delivered. This business is unprofessional and lacks customer service. Florida
Author: Miami, Florida Weightloss Programs: Nicky Rae Internet

Jul 22 2016
Fat Loss Factor took $47 dollars from me and never sent the product Carmel Indiana Author: Manteo, North Carolina Weightloss Programs: Fat Loss Factor Internet

Jul 22 2016
Diet supplements pm. Provo utah Rip off scam Provo Itsh Author: Frankfort , Kentucky Weightloss Programs: Diet supplements pm. Provo utah Utah

Jul 21 2016
Blue Fox Nutrition Garcinia Cambogia and Feel Fresh This company stole my money! Sandy Utah Author: Ayer, Massachusetts Weightloss Programs: Blue Fox Nutrition Sandy, Utah

Jul 21 2016
Pure Line Garcinia Forskolin Colon Cleanse Total Scam and Rip Off San Ramon California Author: McHenry, Illinois Weightloss Programs: Pure Line San Ramon, California

Jul 20 2016
PURE LINE Tampa Florida Author: BoonesMill, Virginia Weightloss Programs: PURE LINE Tampa, Florida

Jul 20 2016
Diet Client Services DCS Clients Ltd. Green Garcinia Not so free sample just pay S & H, then get a monthly charge $89.99 London
Author: Concord, New Hampshire Weightloss Programs: Diet Client Services Internet

Jul 19 2016
Essential Beauty & Health Now Charged me for products I had Cancelled - and they sent anyway and would NOT Refund me!! San Diego California Author: Trinidad , Colorado Weightloss Programs: Essential Beauty & Health Now San Diego , California

Jul 19 2016
Gold's Gym Mooresville Cancellation policy Mooresville North Carolina Author: Carrollton , Texas Weightloss Programs: Gold's Gym Mooresville Mooresville , North Carolina

Jul 18 2016
Krav Maga self defense and fitness still getting bill after i have canceled my memebership. san antonio Texas Author: san antonio, Texas Weightloss Programs: Krav Maga self defense and fitness san antonio, Texas

Jul 18 2016
NHE Fitness nhefitness.com TRIED TO SCAM ME BY RECRUITING EMAILS AND PHONE INTERVIEWS Internet Internet Author: Mooresville, North Carolina Weightloss Programs: NHE Fitness Internet

Jul 17 2016
Pureline Ordered weight loss supplements and was charged 24.99 plus shipping and handling. Today Sunday 17 July. My wife was checking our bank account and found these bastards charged us 69.95 and 79.95. I don't know what these charges are for and being Sunday I won't be able to speak to any body till tomorrow. Needless to say I'm extremely pissed off!! I will update this tomorrow after I talk to my bank and our lawyer. Internet Author: Harrisburg, Pennsylvania Weightloss Programs: Pureline Internet

Jul 17 2016
pureGC60.com they told me it would only be $0.99 but the charged me $89 then $87 Las Vegas Nevada Nationwide
Author: memphis, Tennessee Weightloss Programs: www.pureGC60.com Nationwide

Jul 16 2016
Sonobello Discriminatory customer service Scottsdale Arizona Author: Peoria, Arizona Weightloss Programs: Sonobello Scottsdale, Arizona

Jul 16 2016
Beauty Care Products Vitaemar Ordered a "trial offer" of a product for shipping cost, but saw a charge for $93.59 from "Vitaemar" on my account several weeks later. Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Jefferson, Louisiana Weightloss Programs: Beauty Care Products Florida

Jul 15 2016
Pure Line Pure Line GarcinaPure Line Forskolin Co piggybacked Garcinia with my Free Trial of Fo New York
Author: Waco, Texas Weightloss Programs: Pure Line Internet

Jul 14 2016
Dietteamdesk.com Gandhi.net They sent me a free trial of GC diet pills. And their address and number don't match. They want to charge my account every month but they didn't tell me that. Provo Utah Author: BOURBON, Missouri Weightloss Programs: Dietteamdesk.com Utah

Jul 28 2016
Valko BJJ staff rips people off Mike Cannon stole money from me Chicago Illinois
Author: Chicago , Illinois Weightloss Programs: Valko BJJ Chicago, Illinois

Jul 12 2016
NWE EVERSTRONG DIET TRUE GRADE GARCINIA IS ACTUALLY ALPHA CONNECT RIP OFF SCAM UNAUTHORIZED CHARGES PHOENIX Arizona
Author: FAIRFAX, Vermont Weightloss Programs: NWE EVERSTRONG DIET PHOENIX, Arizona