Health & Fitness → Weightloss Programs

Jan 04 2016
24 hour fitness 24 hour fitness increased prices on lifetime membership, breach of contract San Ramon Nationwide Author: Tustin, California Weightloss Programs: 24 hour fitness Nationwide

Jan 02 2016
Nutrapeak Fabbo, Beautyway Fraudulent Charges Utah Nationwide Author: Tampa, Florida Weightloss Programs: Nutrapeak Nationwide

Jan 02 2016
Pure Life Pure Life Green Coffee Detox/Garcinia Cambodia Extract About a month ago I ordered a bottle of Pure Life Garcinia and a the bottle of Green Coffee Detox came with the order, I just had to pay for the shipping and I did not check the box for the autoshipping on future orders. While paying January bills, I noticed that my checking account was compromised and I called my bank to have my debit card cancelled to prevent future withdrawals from my account. Tampa Florida Author: Greenville, North Carolina Weightloss Programs: Pure Life Internet

Jan 01 2016
PURE LIFE, PURE LIFE GARCINIA CAMBOGIA, PURE LIFE GREEN COFFEE "FREE" 30 DAY FREE TRIAL, HAS COST ME OVER $320 PLUS DOLLARS. TAMPA, AND SANTA ANA FL and CA Author: caldwell, Idaho Weightloss Programs: PURE LIFE Florida and California

Dec 31 2015
nutrimost lehigh valley Dr. Eric Rodriguez charges $2000 to put you on 500 calorie diet Center Valley Pennsylvania
Author: Bethlehem, Pennsylvania Weightloss Programs: nutrimost lehigh valley Center Valley, Pennsylvania

Dec 29 2015
Fitness 4 Less Fitness warehouse 4 less Fitness equipment (refurbished) purchase. Los Angeles, California Internet Author: Cumming, Georgia Weightloss Programs: Fitness 4 Less Internet

Dec 29 2015
hcg-drops-direct.com/ No response. FRAUD. DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THEM Internet Author: Smyrna, Georgia Weightloss Programs: http://www.hcg-drops-direct.com/ Internet

Dec 29 2015
Ripped muscle X Weight loss supplement San diego Nationwide Author: Whittier , California Weightloss Programs: Ripped muscle X Nationwide

Dec 29 2015
Blast fitness personal trainer william I was suppose to pay 180 dollars for 6 sessions of personal training well i became sick before o got the chance to start  Chicago Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Weightloss Programs: Blast fitness personal trainer will Chicago, Illinois

Dec 28 2015
Nutrimost Lehigh Valley Totally misleading diet scam Center Valley, PA Pennsylvania
Author: Bethlehem, Pennsylvania Weightloss Programs: Nutrimost Lehigh Valley Center Valley, Pennsylvania

Dec 23 2015
Doug Brendle FitwallVertical Training SystemsVertical Training WATCH OUT FOR THIS GUY Cheyenne Wyoming Author: Greeley, Colorado Weightloss Programs: Doug Brendle Cheyenne, Wyoming

Dec 21 2015
Garcinia Cambogia Premium It was a scam I found this on Facebook it pop up for a free trial and shipping for $2.99 then got charged again for 37 something dollars Internet Author: Zanesville , Ohio Weightloss Programs: Garcinia Cambogia Premium Internet

Dec 16 2015
Collect Pros Garcinia Lean Xtreme Collect Pros are trying to collect $$ from me for a product I never have had. Garcinia Lean Xtreme Woburn Massachusetts Author: Jacksonville, Florida Weightloss Programs: Collect Pros Woburn, Massachusetts

Dec 15 2015
GetKitchen I ordered Qty (2) fitbit flex, I only received one and filed a complaint with Paypal however the case was closed because they 'said' they have no record of my return of the item. I have record. Have sent several emails to the person on the website for getkitchen.com and no reply. N/A Internet Author: Rossville, Georgia Weightloss Programs: GetKitchen Internet

Dec 14 2015
slimming garcinia and slimming cleanse cust rep renecia this company robbed me of almost 200.00 two weeks after my order was placed. a two week trial should start when i get the pills to TRY. Nationwide Author: altoona, Pennsylvania Weightloss Programs: slimming garcinia Nationwide

Dec 09 2015
nmmc bariatric clinic Doctor Terry I was to have surgery to lose weight lost. Went there for everything I had to do. then he wouldn't give me the surgery. But makeing me paid for all the thing's I had to do. The reason he said I couldn't have the surgery was depressed. I not depressed! Far from it. My Ins would payed for this if I had the surgery. But now I have to pay 397.00 just cause he wouldn't let me have it. I dont thank you should pay for something you didn't get. He not very nice. Tupelo Ms Mississippi Author: columbus, Mississippi Weightloss Programs: nmmc bariatric clinic Tupelo Ms, Mississippi