Health & Fitness → Weightloss Programs

Apr 01 2016
Mydiet PaleoDietWorkshop, Paleo MaxxPaleoaholic, LTD. aka MyDiet LTD Scam, Repetitive charging, horribly unethical company Internet Author: Tucson, Arizona Weightloss Programs: Mydiet Internet

Mar 30 2016
5x trim The trial period is an absolute scam...do not do the trial. The terms are a total rip off. I promise you will be spending at least $170 even if you cancel the program asap. Customer service is terrible, they hung up on me. Located in AZ or NV. Internet Author: Hurst, Texas Weightloss Programs: 5xtrim Internet

Mar 29 2016
FIB Puregarcinia Placed a free charge Trail order just pay shipping charges, was subsquently charged on credit card $89.97 and then an additional charge of $87.27 for some other Coffee bean. I call them imediately after receiving items and advised them tha I was intructed not take these due to High Blood Pressure. California Internet Author: Old Bridge, New Jersey Weightloss Programs: FIB Puregarcinia Internet

Mar 28 2016
vl health I signed up for the free trial. I never received it after waiting almost 3 weeks. Before calling them I want over my account only to realize I was charged $59.99 and $49.99. I called and told them I never authorized either of these transactions only to be told they had no way of giving my money back. Internet Author: Winchester, Kentucky Weightloss Programs: vl health Internet

Mar 28 2016
Pedro Torres Vineland Author: Vineland, New Jersey Weightloss Programs: Pedro Torres Vineland,

Mar 27 2016
Beach body.com Beachbody They charged my credit card without letting me know and then they said that their CD's come with online support and that is what I am paying for. I never authorized anything. Santa Monica, California Nationwide Author: CARLSBAD, California Weightloss Programs: Beach body.com internet

Mar 27 2016
SLIM-TAB Portland, ME 0410391-J Auburn Street, Dept. #1163 I paid for a product and never received it. Portland Maine Author: Charlottesville, Virginia Weightloss Programs: SLIM-TAB Portland, Maine

Mar 27 2016
Ihcginjections.com Took Money and Didn't Sent Product Internet Author: CASTLE ROCK, Colorado Weightloss Programs: Ihcginjections.com Internet

Mar 26 2016
Neutron Diet automatic withdraw of 79.68 w/o premission Nationwide Author: Leola, Pennsylvania Weightloss Programs: Neutron Diet Nationwide

Mar 25 2016
Slim 180 Slim 4 life Bait and switch scam, won't honor the "guarantee", refused to refund and money or allow return of product. Ofallon Missouri Author: st charles, Missouri Weightloss Programs: Slim 180 Ofallon, Missouri

Mar 25 2016
ItWorks Tresa Hawkins I was not informed that if i wanted to order anything from this company that i would automatically be placed in the loyal customer membership  Nationwide Author: Charleston, Mississippi Weightloss Programs: ItWorks Tresa Hawkins Nationwide

Mar 24 2016
Rodney means Rodney means physical abuse at gym spring hill Florida Author: spring hill, Florida Weightloss Programs: Rodney means spring hill, Florida

Mar 21 2016
VASA Fitness St. George, Utah VASA Fitness VASA doesn't care if you MOVE out of state! Tough Sh*t, you keep paying! St. George, Utah Author: Arvada, Colorado Weightloss Programs: VASA Fitness St. George, Utah Utah

Apr 02 2016
NuWay Living Ruben JonesLila Singh BIGGEST RIP OFF EVER South Plainfield New Jersey Author: Sherrills Ford, North Carolina Weightloss Programs: NuWay Living South Plainfield, New Jersey

Mar 17 2016
Lean Bodies Consulting Erik Ledin Money Thieves Stoney Creek, Ontario,Canada Internet Author: Naples, Florida Weightloss Programs: Lean Bodies Consulting Internet

Mar 15 2016
NutraFit LLC NFL *GARCINIACAMBOGIA* False Labeling Claim (under the FDCA); Disclosures that are not "clear and conspicuous" (under FTC) Anderson Indiana Author: Silver Spring, Maryland Weightloss Programs: NutraFit LLC Anderson, Indiana