Health & Fitness → Weightloss Programs

Apr 05 2016
Pure life garcinia cambogia extract Pure life garcinia cambogia extract, Tampa Florida
Author: Plymouth, Pennsylvania Weightloss Programs: Pure life garcinia cambogia extract Tampa, Florida

Apr 05 2016
camp challenge bootcamp,grapevine tx monster x bootcamp, LIAR,CHEAT,RIPOFF ARTIST,SCAM ARTIST,CON ARTIST,DIRTY ROTTEN TWO BIT THIEF !!!! grapevine TEXAS Author: watauga, Texas Weightloss Programs: camp challenge bootcamp,grapevine tx grapevine,

Apr 05 2016
Beyond Diet Isabel De Los Rios FRAUD - BEWARE - DO NOT JOIN Manchester Vermont Author: Saint Charles, Missouri Weightloss Programs: Beyond Diet Internet

Apr 04 2016
Roca Labs Roca Labs IS A HUGE SCAM, Internet Sarasota Florida Author: San Antonio, Texas Weightloss Programs: Roca Labs Sarasota, Florida

Apr 03 2016
Metabo Matrix Kept sending after a free sample....that I DID NOT request! Author: Kilbourne, Illinois Weightloss Programs: Metabo Matrix Internet

Apr 01 2016
Mydiet PaleoDietWorkshop, Paleo MaxxPaleoaholic, LTD. aka MyDiet LTD Scam, Repetitive charging, horribly unethical company Internet Author: Tucson, Arizona Weightloss Programs: Mydiet Internet

Mar 30 2016
5x trim The trial period is an absolute scam...do not do the trial. The terms are a total rip off. I promise you will be spending at least $170 even if you cancel the program asap. Customer service is terrible, they hung up on me. Located in AZ or NV. Internet Author: Hurst, Texas Weightloss Programs: 5xtrim Internet

Mar 29 2016
FIB Puregarcinia Placed a free charge Trail order just pay shipping charges, was subsquently charged on credit card $89.97 and then an additional charge of $87.27 for some other Coffee bean. I call them imediately after receiving items and advised them tha I was intructed not take these due to High Blood Pressure. California Internet Author: Old Bridge, New Jersey Weightloss Programs: FIB Puregarcinia Internet

Mar 28 2016
vl health I signed up for the free trial. I never received it after waiting almost 3 weeks. Before calling them I want over my account only to realize I was charged $59.99 and $49.99. I called and told them I never authorized either of these transactions only to be told they had no way of giving my money back. Internet Author: Winchester, Kentucky Weightloss Programs: vl health Internet

Mar 28 2016
Pedro Torres Vineland Author: Vineland, New Jersey Weightloss Programs: Pedro Torres Vineland,

Mar 27 2016
Beach body.com Beachbody They charged my credit card without letting me know and then they said that their CD's come with online support and that is what I am paying for. I never authorized anything. Santa Monica, California Nationwide Author: CARLSBAD, California Weightloss Programs: Beach body.com internet

Mar 27 2016
SLIM-TAB Portland, ME 0410391-J Auburn Street, Dept. #1163 I paid for a product and never received it. Portland Maine Author: Charlottesville, Virginia Weightloss Programs: SLIM-TAB Portland, Maine

Mar 27 2016
Ihcginjections.com Took Money and Didn't Sent Product Internet Author: CASTLE ROCK, Colorado Weightloss Programs: Ihcginjections.com Internet

Mar 26 2016
Neutron Diet automatic withdraw of 79.68 w/o premission Nationwide Author: Leola, Pennsylvania Weightloss Programs: Neutron Diet Nationwide

Mar 25 2016
Slim 180 Slim 4 life Bait and switch scam, won't honor the "guarantee", refused to refund and money or allow return of product. Ofallon Missouri Author: st charles, Missouri Weightloss Programs: Slim 180 Ofallon, Missouri