Health & Fitness → Weightloss Programs

Aug 19 2015
Pure Life Green Coffee Detox Charged me for autoship and gave our wrong phone numbers to CANCEL! 3760 W. Mcfadden Ave Santa Ana, CA 92704 Internet Author: Dorset, Ohio Weightloss Programs: Pure Life Green Coffee Detox Internet

Aug 18 2015
Nuway Living scammed for 79.99 South Plainfield New Jersey Author: Layton, Utah Weightloss Programs: Nuway Living South Plainfield , New Jersey

Aug 18 2015
Kaotic Von Kaoticvon boutique Size chart incorrect. Seller apathetic Sun city center Internet Author: Columbus, Ohio Weightloss Programs: Kaotic Von Internet

Aug 17 2015
Probioslim FCF Probioslim ripped me off for a month supply of worthless product. Instruction for cancellation is a lie. Internet Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Weightloss Programs: Probioslim Internet

Aug 14 2015
Provida Life Sciences Food Lovers Fat loss system Hidden unexpected charges Van Nuys California Author: Oceanside, California Weightloss Programs: Provida Life Sciences Van Nuys, California

Aug 14 2015
NutraShift Ripoff-They told me that I had a 14 day trial period but they count the 14 days on the day that you order the product...but they don't tell you that until you call them up to complain that they have charged your card the day after you receive the product. I pra Pendleton IN IN Author: Atlanta, Georgia Weightloss Programs: NutraShift Internet

Aug 14 2015
Garcinia Pure Ripped me off after I returned the product Santa Ana California Author: Blacksburg, South Carolina Weightloss Programs: Garcinia Pure Santa Ana, California

Aug 13 2015
Cleanse FX Have not creditied my account for returned items Seminole Florida Author: Sandy Lake, Manitoba Weightloss Programs: Cleanse FX Seminole, Florida

Aug 12 2015
anytime fitness bad-mannered,ignorant,unreasonable, ,judgemental plant city Florida Author: plant city , Florida Weightloss Programs: anytime fitness plant city , Florida

Aug 12 2015
ADVANCE BODY SCIENCE LLC WILLMIGTON,DE DIET PRO DO NOT ORDER "SAMPLES' of Royal Gardenia Cambogia this is a rip off!! I order royal gardenia gambogia to suppress appetite ,they charged $4.99 for S& H( supposedly ONE bottle) to my credit card but they sent also another bottle go Ultra green coffee bean and immediately proceed to charge , Nationwide
Author: DORAL, Florida Weightloss Programs: ADVANCE BODY SCIENCE LLC WILLMIGTON,DE Nationwide

Aug 12 2015
Gold's Gym Still Taking $ From My Account After Cancelation O'Fallon Illinois Author: Aviston, Illinois Weightloss Programs: Gold's Gym O'Fallon, Illinois

Aug 10 2015
5 X Trim and/or Nutrition Science Labs A saleswoman called me from 5 X Trim on 7/2/2015 and told me about the weight loss successes they have had with 5 X Trim. I asked her about a “warranty” and she said it was an “ironclad 30 day refund.” I then asked if that was from time of delivery or from time of slae and she CLEARLY said “from the time you receive it.” I then asked her to make sure we were clear on this. She repeated the “guarantee is good from date of receipt.” I then ordered their product. This is a disreputable bunch of thieves. They lie to get you to “buy” and then “lie” when it does not work. They lie in regard to guarantees. Their product does not work. I know because I tried it. Do NOT trust them and do not use them. Cheyenne Wyoming Author: Valley Springs, California Weightloss Programs: 5 X Trim Internet

Aug 10 2015
Healthy Nutrition Caralluma Slim 60 day guarantee Mesquite, Nevada Author: St Petersburg, Florida Weightloss Programs: Healthy Nutrition Caralluma Slim Mesquite,, Nevada

Aug 09 2015
Americare Health spent $1400.00 on product they guaranteed refund if not satisfied then refused to refund me. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Sparks, Nevada Weightloss Programs: Americare Health Las Vegas, Nevada

Aug 09 2015
Thryve Fitness Solutions Fraudulent business, promises services it does not provide, tries to charge anyway Webster Texas Author: webster, Texas Weightloss Programs: Thryve Fitness Solutions Webster, Texas

Aug 08 2015
nutra life brands garcinia cambogia slimpure detox max nutra life brands garcinia cambogia slimpure detox max suppose to send free samples,the time period they gave me passed and so did the 14 days to try it. I have never received it and first found a charge on my bank statement for $70. I called and they sai This company keeps stealing my money! Internet Author: Baltimore, Maryland Weightloss Programs: nutra life brands garcinia cambogia slimpure detox max Internet

Aug 11 2015
Apex Vitality Forskolin Garcina Camborgia Plus This is a scam like Enzite was. I am willing to file a class action lawsuit. Provo Utah
Author: Lawrence , Kansas Weightloss Programs: Apex Vitality Provo, Utah

Aug 07 2015
SkinnyIQ SkinnyIQ is a big scam company don't true that company and they so call trial free. Scam,lied, and stole money from me Henderson, NV Internet Author: Brooklyn, New York Weightloss Programs: SkinnyIQ Nationwide

Aug 06 2015
Thryve Fitness Solutions HIGH PRESSURE SALES-NOT FITNESS SPECIALISTS CLEAR LAKE TEXAS Author: League City, Texas Weightloss Programs: Thryve Fitness Solutions Peachtree Corner suite 216, Georgia

Aug 05 2015
Active Lite Weight Management Third Party Customer Service Phones: 888-276-2477, 646-688-0457, 888-276-2477, 888-608-9756, 877-818-3236 Main Key Element for this product, PURE GARCINIA CAMBOGIA is the HCA. The more percentage, the better and the faster it works. This company said they only have the 60% HCA, and they advertises a 14 day free trial. Anyways, I was on their free trial twice. For the trial, they sent the 60% HCA. After the trial, they sent the 50% HCA the does not work. Not for me. When I called them, they told me it was only mislabeled but it is a 60% HCA. They know the 50% HCA does not work, and that's why they don't send it for the trial perior, or people will not stay with their product. Funny they did it to me twice and lied about it. Largo Florida Author: Toronto, Ontario Weightloss Programs: Active Lite Weight Management Third Party Customer Service Largo, Florida

Aug 04 2015
18Nutrition Sletrokor States Money Back Gaurantee - Yet on another page is limints you to 30 days Los Angeles California Author: Upper Darby 19082, Pennsylvania Weightloss Programs: 18Nutrition Los Angeles, California