Community → Social Services

Approximately 322 Reports Found

Apr 11 2016
Himanshu Sharma Pixatra Ssiet Mohali Chandigarh — Online dating scam badoo Himanshu sharma Pixatra Mohali Chandigarh app developer himanshu9904 sunny9904 rishi9904 Himanshu sharma owner of Pixatra SSIET Mohali chandigarh Summary Internet
Author: ..., Social Services: Himanshu Sharma Pixatra Ssiet Mohali Chandigarh — Online dating scam badoo Internet

Oct 23 2015
Christine Kerns DBA: Christines GAL Services Unprofessional, Unethical, Damaging to Children, Reason Children Die, Unconcerned, Hurried, Dangerous Olympia Washington Author: Olympia, Washington Social Services: Christine Kerns Olympia, Washington

Oct 10 2015
Whitepages.com Will not remove my personal information from their website Nationwide Internet Author: Navarre, Florida Social Services: Whitepages.com Internet

Apr 13 2016
Justuno, Inc Justuno Justuno give me my commissions and stop ripping off my company San Francisco, CA Internet
Author: Mansfield, Ohio Social Services: Justuno, Inc Internet

Sep 14 2015
Mysurvey.com Carol Adams I am too shocked to the treatmenr I am rec. from Carol as I have been with them for over 10 yrs and just trying to get the 50 they promised to test the shampoo conditioner for a month .Ohio Author: TROY, Ohio Social Services: Mysurvey.com Carol Adams TROY, Ohio

Jul 22 2015
Cayuga County Department of Social Services and Magistrate Judge Shammon They operate totally biased with no regard for the custodial parent until they want money from that same parent. Auburn New York Author: Auburn, New York Social Services: Cayuga County Department of Social Services Auburn, New York

Jun 14 2015
office of children and youth ocy government paying to steal kids? Erie Pennsylvania Author: Erie , Pennsylvania Social Services: office of children and youth Erie , Pennsylvania

May 31 2015
Match.com Refuse to cancel subscription. Continue to automatically Bill even though cancelled Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Social Services: Match.com Internet

May 05 2015
Budget Mobile unreliable, unresponsive, and a horrible product Bossier City Louisiana Author: Redding, California Social Services: Budget Mobile Bossier City, Louisiana

May 04 2015
Care for Life Charitable Trust Fraud Author: Vermont Social Services: Care for Life Charitable Trust

Apr 27 2015
OKDHS Oklahoma Department of Human Services Serperation of Siblings, Humiliation, Slander, Verbal Abuse, Wrongful Seperation of Family Cordell Oklahoma Author: Burns Flat, Oklahoma Social Services: OKDHS Cordell, Oklahoma

Apr 22 2015
alumniclass.com My situation is the same as the others. I wanted to see the year book since I didn't buy one back in the day. It said I couldn't see unless I upgraded. Of course it is all a scam and no year book exists. I contacted them and they say they never said it was there. But of course I would never know until I signed up. Spokane Vly WA Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Social Services: alumniclass.com Internet

May 28 2015
Levin, Staller, Sklar, Chan & Brown Michael Sklar Attorney, Michael Sklar Esquire, Arthur Sklar Attorney, Arthur Sklar Esquire, Michael Sklar Casino Attorney PUBLIC CORRUPTION BY FIRM NIXES SHADY LAW FEES BILLS Atlantic City New Jersey Author: ATLANTIC CITY, New Jersey Social Services: Levin, Staller, Sklar, Chan & Brown Atlantic City, New Jersey