Outrageous & Popular Rip-Off → Criminal Justice System

Approximately 808 Reports Found

Aug 24 2015
Pretrial Intervention Some dude and did and said EXACTLY as the other reports filed on here stated. I am receiving these every freaking day. Not stated None specified Author: Saint Charles county, Missouri Criminal Justice System: Pretrial Intervention Nationwide

Aug 21 2015
ACE Settlement Department, Kevin Harasses me, threatens to throw me in jail for 3 years, says I owe over $4000, Internet Author: Aurora, Indiana Criminal Justice System: ACE Settlement Department Internet

Aug 16 2015
Attorney Christopher Pearsall Money hungry and quits when your broke Coventry Rhode Island Author: new Bedford, Massachusetts Criminal Justice System: Attorney Christopher Pearsall Coventry, Rhode Island

Jul 24 2015
#1 Van Lines Horrific experience from start to we still dont have our things Hollywood and Miami Florida Author: somewhere, Florida Criminal Justice System: #1 Van Lines Nationwide

Jul 22 2015
PUPPYFIND.COM Chelle Hochstetler, Anne Brown, Missy Castor the list goes on with alias SCAMMED BY PUPPYFIND.COM Multiple States Internet Author: Severn, Maryland Criminal Justice System: PUPPYFIND.COM Internet

Jul 19 2015
Ningbo ulike industry company limited Joice from ningabo ulike industry company limited Use alibab as gold member to offer cheep price to get victims Author: Islandia, New York Criminal Justice System: Ningbo ulike industry company limited

Jul 11 2015
Cash Advance INC Mike Anderson Mike Andesrson keeps writing me emails saying that I have a loan that I have to pay. The company that I owe is right but I already am taking care of that. He is saying that he has contacted the courts and they will be charging me. I have contacted him by email only, and asked for his number. He has only given me his address, name and badge number. He refuses to give me the number. By law, I dont think he can do this over an email. Spartanburg South Carolina Author: Louisville, Kentucky Criminal Justice System: Cash Advance INC Spartanburg, South Carolina

Jul 08 2015
Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP I was contacted by mail from this law firm demanding payment of $606.31 for a case back in 2010. A case that has been closed for years now. Also when I went online to see details about it, the Instructions they gave me were invalid. Jacksonville Florida Author: Kenneth City, Florida Criminal Justice System: Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP Internet

Jun 27 2015
LDC Collections Trying to scam me Flagstaff Arizona Author: Glendale, Arizona Criminal Justice System: LDC Collections Nationwide

Jun 05 2015
VIRGIN MONEY UK , Virgin Money - Head Office - Newcastle Upon Tyne, NE3 4PL Tel 0191 2857191 Virgin Money - Head Office- Northern Rock House, Regent Centre, Gosforth, Newcastle Upon Tyne, NE3 4PL 0845 600 8401 1 2 3 4 ripped of Newcastle United Kingdom
Author: londonderry, Other Criminal Justice System: VIRGIN MONEY UK Internet

May 21 2015
PACIFIC ACQUISITIONS, LLC- TOM BOLIN DIRECTOR -CHRISTOPHER R. BRYANT ASSOCIATE I THOUGHT I WAS PAYING OFF A DEBT, NOT PUTTING MY MONEY INTO THE POCKET OF THIEVES. Mira Loma California Author: Carmichael, California Criminal Justice System: Pacific Acquisitions, LLC Mira Loma, California

Jul 17 2015
JAIL.COM/JAILBASE.COM They are publishing my arrest details, and is sending me to company who will remove it for $400. NA Internet Author: na, Alabama Criminal Justice System: JAIL.COM Internet

May 06 2015
us bankreliacard Employment card frad Jacksonville Florida Author: cda, Idaho Criminal Justice System: us bankreliacard Jacksonville, Florida

14, Report #1220904

Apr 07 2015
Georgia Mugshot Reports Georgia-mugshot-reports.com Shame on you Internet Author: Cumming, Georgia Criminal Justice System: Georgia Mugshot Report Internet

15, Report #1220394

Apr 04 2015
claims processing centre BACKGROUND FACTS 7. Plaintiff, executed a contract (hereinafter referred to as the “Contract”) with Defendant, whereby Defendant, was to provide moving services to Plaintiff including, among other things, moving and transport of furniture and household goods from one residence to another, professional wrapping of furniture with moving pads and blankets, disassembly and reassembly of items, staging of furniture at delivery, basic liability protection, all stairs, all long carriers, all elevators, all fuel, all taxes, and all toll charges (hereinafter referred to as the “Services”). . The movers noted on the Inventory that certain items were dropped and damaged. Mr. Cooper was present at the time that several of these items were dropped, damaged, and the movers filled out the Inventory. staten island ny New York Author: DALLAS, Texas Criminal Justice System: claims processing centre Internet

16, Report #1219513

Mar 31 2015
Immediate Disbursement Division Peter Mouk, Financial Document DirectorDana Parsons, Recording AgentReceived letter on 3/31/2015, that I was a winner of $3,062,814.00. Identification No: 10159303457 You are a guaranteed cash prize winner! Long Beach New York Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Criminal Justice System: Immediate Disbursement Division Long Beach, New York

Mar 26 2015
Walmart Visa Gift Card I received a $400.00 gift card for Christmas and spent a total of $25.00 and cannot access the rest. Monrovia California Author: Knoxville, Tennessee Criminal Justice System: Walmart Visa Gift Card Monrovia, California