Outrageous & Popular Rip-Off → Criminal Justice System

Approximately 748 Reports Found

Jul 23 2014
sweepstakes audit bureau sweepstakes prize entry center Emerson Publishing Incorporated Po box 549012 Dallas Tx 75354-9012 PERSONAL AND CONFIDENTAL STATES THAT 12,000,000,00 REMAINS UNCLAIMED  DALLAS Texas Author: san gabriel, California Criminal Justice System: sweepstakes audit bureau sweepstakes prize entry center DALLAS, Texas

Jul 16 2014
USA cash loans Paul dickson I had to buy a green dot moneypack for 200 tries that then says I just need another 180 to be approved for 5,000 dollar loan Nationwide Author: Factoryville , Pennsylvania Criminal Justice System: USA cash loans Nationwide

Jul 04 2014
derma rejuvenate derma rejuvenator stole money out of my account Internet Author: st.thomas, canada, Alabama Criminal Justice System: derma rejuvenate Internet

Jul 02 2014
ACS Corp $900. owed by me, they are suing for $ 4000. plus. I never heard of this co., and NEVER done business with them. Their email to me is going to FBI's Interent Fraud Complaint Dept. Internet Author: Fruitland Park, Florida Criminal Justice System: ACS Corp Internet

Jul 24 2014
Brook Butler Brook Butler THIEF - PROSTITUE St. Petersburg Florida Author: Clearwater, Florida Criminal Justice System: Brook Butler St. Petersburg, Florida

Jul 02 2014
BOR Rude and calling all around to verify my info Nationwide Author: Missouri Criminal Justice System: BOR Nationwide

Jul 10 2014
Department of Corrections probation office Brent Wood The Laws and charges have been served? 52 pages of Felony Crime charges were handed to my PO as served Friday the 20th Fairbanks Alaska
Author: fairbanks,ak, Alaska Criminal Justice System: Department of Corrections probation office Fairbanks, Select State/Province

Jun 06 2014
Cash Advance I'm in desperate need of money I went cash advance for a loan... they well you need collateral because your credit is low... I know I said because people like you make it hard.. so I gave them some collateral which I don't have so wired some money to greendot which I heard scams are in the lurking. .. I was hesitating & nervous... so gave 180.00 on the card. .. so daniel white said...well you need more... of course I did the same thing with eloan... they both scamed... I'm learning not trust no one even if they seemed legit Beverly hills Ca Author: Arleta, California Criminal Justice System: cash advance Internet

9, Report #1151982

Jun 17 2014
Alternatives counseling inc. Donya Adkerson scamming counselors make up illegitimate fees shoot the breeze with their clients Glen Carbon Illinois Author: alton, Illinois Criminal Justice System: Alternatives counseling inc. Glen Carbon, Illinois

May 20 2014
Valentine &Kebartes Inc./Verizon `Verizon turned my debt to this firm .Today I got a collection notice. We filed chapter 13 and had to list verizon as creditor. They got the letter and their debt is on our bankruptcy they are breaking the law sending collectors after us. We are in a 5 ye when I called Valentine about the collection notice they shuffled me to Verizon and they told me they didnot have to comply with bankruptcy law Lawrence Michigan Author: pacific grove, California Criminal Justice System: Valentine &Kebartes Inc./Verizon Lawrence, Michigan

May 16 2014
Sandy Hildreth Unjust court system in every way Harrison Arkansas Author: ball, Louisiana Criminal Justice System: Sandy Hildreth Harrison , Arkansas

May 11 2014
Bahaa Dawara Owner Of barra and b side hookah Lounge Abusive with women and racist with black people Philadelphia Pennsylvania
Author: Philadelphia , Pennsylvania Criminal Justice System: Bahaa Dawara Philadelphia , Pennsylvania

May 02 2014
Substance Collectibles BEWARE Ripoff, Sells fake autographed items Internet Author: Nashville, Tennessee Criminal Justice System: Substance Collectibles Internet

Jul 02 2014
SM Enterprises Pre Trial Intervention Message left from Man named Justin, stating case aganist me in his office need to hear from me or attonery today. Stated the if I didnt call my rights would be waived and warrant for my arrest. Schertz Texas Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Criminal Justice System: SM Enterprises Schertz, Texas

Apr 02 2014
Checkmate Instant Check TOTAL RIP OFF Apparently I was signed up for a membership. I found out when checking my bank balance and saw that a recurring monthly amount was being taken out of my account. I DID NOT AUTHORIZE THIS. I paid 1.99 for a report that they didn't actually give me. So obviously I unwittingly signed up for a membership at that time. I called and immediately canceled my "Membership" and they tried to persuade me to continue to "use" their services. There are no real services. Internet Author: Gresham, Oregon Criminal Justice System: Checkmate Instant Check Internet

Mar 10 2014
Kathy Craig silkie terriers promised a puppy took money never sent puppy wont refund money harperfeild New York Author: andrews , Texas Criminal Justice System: Kathy Craig harperfeild , New York

Mar 04 2014
Beermann Pritkan Mirabelli Swerdlove LLP Nadler Pritken & MirabelliEnrico Mirabelli Lawyer ChicagoShaun Bersson Lawyer ChicagoSteven Komie Lawyer ChicagoKevin O'Reilly Lawyer Chicago Crooked Lawyer, Unethical Lawyer, Lawyer defrauded his own client. Family Law. Chicago Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Criminal Justice System: Beermann Pritkan Mirabelli Swerdlove LLP Chicago, Illinois

soap