Outrageous & Popular Rip-Off → Criminal Justice System

Approximately 865 Reports Found

Mar 17 2016
Golookup Golookup.com They are petty scam artists Wilmington Delaware Author: Lincoln, California Criminal Justice System: Golookup Wilmington, Delaware

Mar 15 2016
acs incorporated sent me a email saying my ss# been frozen and to pay an outlandish amount of money Internet Author: bronson, Michigan Criminal Justice System: acs incorporated Internet

Jul 22 2016
ACE Cash Advance Ace Incorporated Phoney and False Internet Author: Hagerstown, Maryland Criminal Justice System: ACE Cash Advance Internet

Jul 23 2016
Global Payments charged 331/2 percent credit card processing fee? Nationwide Author: san antonio, Texas Criminal Justice System: Global Payments Nationwide

Jan 30 2016
instant checkmate ripped off https://www.ins Author: Dartmouth, Massachusetts Criminal Justice System: instant checkmate Internet

Jan 19 2016
MTC Driver Training I WAS TOID THAT I WILL GANENTEED TO HAVE MY CDL I TESTON MYMANEUVER AS MANY TIME AS IT TAKE AS LONG AS IT WAS NOT THE ROADTEST YOU CAN ONLYTAKE IT 3 TIME. WHEN I TOLD MY INSTRUCTOR I WAS HAVE A PROBLEN ON SOMETHING I WAS TOLD THEY DID NOT WANT TO HERE IT AND THAT JUST SOME OF IT HAZELWOOD,Missoura st louis missouri Author: GREENSBORO, North Carolina Criminal Justice System: MTC Driver Training HAZELWOOD,MO , North Carolina

Jan 21 2016
Stephen's County Sheriff's Office, Oklahoma Highway Patrol They have flagged drivers licenses with false, misleading and defamatory statements and they use these statements to harass, intimidate,watch and follow certain individuals. Duncan Oklahoma Author: Duncan, Oklahoma Criminal Justice System: Stephen's County Sheriff's Office, Oklahoma Highway Patrol Duncan, Oklahoma

Jan 06 2016
coach usa facotry outlet store Alert!!! This website is a scam!!!! Internet Author: Worcester, Massachusetts Criminal Justice System: coach usa facotry outlet store New York, New York

Jan 04 2016
Amos R. Davis Jr. D1 Media Criminal, Con Artist, and RipOff Artist Abilene Texas
Author: Placentia, California Criminal Justice System: Amos R. Davis Jr. abilene, Texas

Dec 27 2015
Extreme Electric, Keith Myers SCL #838195,PH. 530-(((redacted))) I hired Keith Meyers to move my belongings to my new residence for I was forced from my home by the Health Dept. for i was unsafe for me to be there. Keith and his man Anthony who live two houses from him on Vermont St accross the stree from (((redacted))); Keith took all my belongings of a lifetime of hard work for thirty years as a registered nurse. He violated me and stole my belongings and they are in their homes right now. My life is slt and peppered all over their property. Keith left me with no belongings, broke, took everything I owned for a lifetime. Gridley California Author: Chico , California Criminal Justice System: Extreme Electric, Keith Myers Gridley , California

Dec 19 2015
Genius Parcel Zoom Norman Wimer Norman Wimer had parcels sent of stolen packages with stolen credit cards . A lady rapped on door one afternoon stating I stole her credit card and package. She called the cops, and I was told by authorities of this company was being investigated. I pressed charges. Parlin New Jersey Author: Evanston, Illinois Criminal Justice System: Genius Parcel Zoom Parlin, New Jersey

Dec 09 2015
Criminal Justice Legal Law Services/KEVIN WILLIAMS Kevin called and left message I had warrants and I must call immediately . When I looked up his name I found lots of scams Auburn Author: Salt Lake City, Utah Criminal Justice System: Criminal Justice Legal Law Services/KEVIN WILLIAMS Auburn, Utah

Nov 11 2015
KEVIN BIDWELL bought ralph lauren polo big pony shirts,plus pack of t shirts onlt recieved big pony shirts but to small so sent back at a cost of over £20 for exchange but nothing ever been sent both orders paid for but nothing to show for it so outof pocketbrooklyn brooklyn Internet Author: BRISTOL, Criminal Justice System: KEVIN BIDWELL Internet

Oct 25 2015
capitalone Jose Sanders I was approved for a loan but had to pay them first for Insurance then for taxes then for all kinds of things. I was trying to borrow $5000 and they said all the money I paid them I would get back. Tht final amount was for $13,986. They said is was getting more because ot the problems I was having. Then they even had me talk to my bank for information but when I checked the number it was a bad number but they said they were from my bank. Miami Florida Author: Atlas, Michigan Criminal Justice System: capitalone Miami, Florida