Services → Adoption Agencies

Approximately 469 Reports Found

Oct 15 2016
Sticky9 I bought a poster with my personal pictures on it 9/27 as of 10/15 it has still not been received. I emailed the company and they have no tracking number as they said I chose "free shipping" and they aren't able to track those. There is no customer service number to call. I feel I got ripped off. Internet Author: Portland , Oregon Adoption Agencies: Sticky9 Internet

Oct 14 2016
Omnitrace Scam Delray Beach Florida Author: Marion, Indiana Adoption Agencies: Omnitrace Nationwide

Oct 11 2016
Save A Life Pet Rescue Inc Save A Life, Save A Life Pet Rescue, sick puppies, age discrimination, unethical practices Oviedo Florida
Author: Homosassa, Florida Animal Services: Save A Life Pet Rescue Inc Oviedo, Florida

Oct 10 2016
Jones Construction Jimmie Jones, AKA James and Apryl Christoff Home Improvement Fraud / Theft Westwego Louisiana Author: Avondale, Louisiana Adoption Agencies: Jones Construction Westwego, Louisiana

Oct 09 2016
GLD SRVCGS.COM This company took $29.99 out of my account unauthorized by me. Internet
Author: Aurora, Colorado Adoption Agencies: GLD SRVCGS.COM Internet
6, Report #1331942

Oct 06 2016
Eric M Gansberg Attorney He promised to do legal work of getting my daughter back in my custody and failed. Staten Island New York New York
Author: Brooklyn, New York Adoption Agencies: Eric M Gansberg New York
7, Report #1331911

Oct 06 2016
Revitaderma Scam, cant get out or money back Santa Ana CA Author: Manistee, Michigan Adoption Agencies: Revitaderma Santa Ana ,

Oct 05 2016
Walmart evergreen , Rolonda Was insulted by and employee today because I'm disabled and she did not think I should be using a rider cart because I did not have a cain, walker or wheelchair. I was treated unfairly and this issue need to be addressed. Evergreen Park Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Adoption Agencies: Walmart evergreen Evergreen Park, Illinois

Sep 30 2016
Whipple service champions Whipple service champions advertise as 444-fast . However it is more accurate to advertise themselves as very fast with high prices and 3 times as expensive as any other quality plumber. They charged $2400 for a $$600 4 hour job. Salt Lake City Utah Author: Syracuse utah, Utah Adoption Agencies: Whipple service champions Salt Lake City , Utah

Sep 28 2016
Ashra spells Nationwide Author: Virginia Adoption Agencies: Ashra spells Nationwide

Sep 26 2016
Grove Dental Group Formally Wyomissing Dental Associates A great Family Practice and atmosphere gone! Big business has taken over. I was treated like a fool! Wyomissing, Pennsylvania Author: West Reading, Pennsylvania Adoption Agencies: Grove Dental Group Pennsylvania

Sep 19 2016
A Plus Carports Pilot Mt. North Carolina Author: Coats, North Carolina Adoption Agencies: A Plus Carports

Sep 19 2016
Yugster scammed me for product then gave me a fake phone number Internet Author: Brighton, Colorado Adoption Agencies: Yugster Internet

Sep 09 2016
Erie island resort port clinton ohio Promised many things during sign up in 2006 ,access, to erie pa resort,florida affiliate, then told no ,charge me monthly. rates kept raising for 9 years paid u to date last nov ,always booked then closed in off season ,owe me free stay ,no one available , poor conditions every year rude ,cant get out ,of it. port climton oh Author: norwalk, Ohio Adoption Agencies: Erie island resort ort clinton ohio OH

Sep 06 2016
Randall B Warmbrodt Warmbrodt, Winslow & Associates Deceptive Trade Practices. Allen Texas
Author: Allen, Texas Adoption Agencies: Randall B Warmbrodt Allen, Texas