Outrageous & Popular Rip-Off → Celebrities

Approximately 522 Reports Found

Dec 05 2015
Tate & Kirklin Associates Trying to charge me for magazines I never ordered or received!!! Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Lake Villa, Illinois Celebrities: Tate & Kirklin Associates Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Nov 30 2015
Dr. Oz Dr.Oz offered Skinyouth products for Postage only.Then charge my account which I didn't authorize. Nothing in his advertisment me state that. It's a rip off Nationwide Author: Blacklick, Ohio Celebrities: Dr. Oz Nationwide

Nov 17 2015
Chloe/Jolie Vercelis or but after 5 calls nothing. Charged almost $200.00 for s free sample. 14 day trial was actually about 10. Used Anelina Jolie and Dr Oz to sell product Internet Author: Lorena, Texas Celebrities: Chloe/Jolie Vercelis Internet

Oct 26 2015
MiraVie Skincare Mira Eye The trial advertisement is misleading. It reads that you have 14 days to cancel. Casper Wyoming Author: Manassas, Virginia Celebrities: MiraVie Skincare Nationwide

Oct 20 2015
Samir Bannout Sami Bannout, the Lion of Lebanon. Mr. Olympia Samir Bannout is a scam artist. Do not trust him. Granada HIills California
Author: valley village, California Celebrities: Samir Bannout Granada HIills, California

Oct 15 2015
HYPD PUBLICATION Patricia Sullivan & Sharon Denise Johnson & The Another Level Show THIEVES Simpsonville South Carolina Author: Alabama Celebrities: HYPD PUBLICATION Simpsonville, South Carolina

Oct 01 2015
Explore Talent I made a account with explore talent. The next day someone called me saying they are interested in me and that I matched for upcoming movies so I paid for membership. Nevada Las vegas Author: Jacksonville, Florida Celebrities: Explore Talent Internet

Aug 10 2015
Skin Logic Eyetensive Rejuvenation GOTCHA! Company. Never click for FREE Trial Santa Ana Internet Author: CHESAPEAKE, Virginia Celebrities: Skin Logic Internet

Aug 07 2015
Numerological Resource Center Analysis Division I received a letter from Numerological Resource Center Analysis Division stating that I was a "New Life Winner" for the purpose of advancing my status in life, changing my life in every way. Wealth, yes. A LARGE AMOUNT OF MONEY is waiting for YOU to Claim. Personal success and successes in the world await you. Lynbrook New York Author: Melbourne, Florida Celebrities: Numerological Resource Center Analysis Division Lynbrook, New York

Jun 03 2015
Premiera Anti-aging Formula also LeJeune Ultra Premium Offer FREE Trial then charges your bank account $67.30 Internet Internet Author: Wellington, Florida Celebrities: Premiera Anti-aging Formula Internet

Jun 01 2015
RenuvadermSkin dermNu A free offer costing only shipping. Charged me $94.57--89.47 and another 89.47. I recieved only the FREE product. Internet Author: Marysville, Michigan Celebrities: RenuvadermSkin Internet

May 30 2015
Why Blue Matters Andre Louis RobertsTy Phoenix Fraudelant PR Company, Dishonest, Will Say Anything to Get Your Money Boston Internet Author: Alabama Celebrities: Why Blue Matters Internet

May 25 2015
Antiquities International Antiquities International The Forum Shops at Caesar's Palace. Antiquities International Selling Forged Memorabilia and Refuses to Stand Behind Their Guarantee Las Vegas Nevada Author: plainfield, Illinois Celebrities: Antiquities International Las Vegas, Nevada

May 13 2015
Nuvoderm NanoGold Ordered trial offers requiring S&H. Then they charged credit card full prices, up to $96.00 for the trial offers! This is a real scam! Salt Lake City Utah Author: Santa Ana, California Celebrities: Nuvoderm Salt Lake City, Utah