Outrageous & Popular Rip-Off → Celebrities

Approximately 518 Reports Found

Oct 20 2015
Samir Bannout Sami Bannout, the Lion of Lebanon. Mr. Olympia Samir Bannout is a scam artist. Do not trust him. Granada HIills California
Author: valley village, California Celebrities: Samir Bannout Granada HIills, California

Oct 15 2015
HYPD PUBLICATION Patricia Sullivan & Sharon Denise Johnson & The Another Level Show THIEVES Simpsonville South Carolina Author: Alabama Celebrities: HYPD PUBLICATION Simpsonville, South Carolina

Oct 01 2015
Explore Talent I made a account with explore talent. The next day someone called me saying they are interested in me and that I matched for upcoming movies so I paid for membership. Nevada Las vegas Author: Jacksonville, Florida Celebrities: Explore Talent Internet

Aug 10 2015
Skin Logic Eyetensive Rejuvenation GOTCHA! Company. Never click for FREE Trial Santa Ana Internet Author: CHESAPEAKE, Virginia Celebrities: Skin Logic Internet

Aug 07 2015
Numerological Resource Center Analysis Division I received a letter from Numerological Resource Center Analysis Division stating that I was a "New Life Winner" for the purpose of advancing my status in life, changing my life in every way. Wealth, yes. A LARGE AMOUNT OF MONEY is waiting for YOU to Claim. Personal success and successes in the world await you. Lynbrook New York Author: Melbourne, Florida Celebrities: Numerological Resource Center Analysis Division Lynbrook, New York

Jun 03 2015
Premiera Anti-aging Formula also LeJeune Ultra Premium Offer FREE Trial then charges your bank account $67.30 Internet Internet Author: Wellington, Florida Celebrities: Premiera Anti-aging Formula Internet

Jun 01 2015
RenuvadermSkin dermNu A free offer costing only shipping. Charged me $94.57--89.47 and another 89.47. I recieved only the FREE product. Internet Author: Marysville, Michigan Celebrities: RenuvadermSkin Internet

May 30 2015
Why Blue Matters Andre Louis RobertsTy Phoenix Fraudelant PR Company, Dishonest, Will Say Anything to Get Your Money Boston Internet Author: Alabama Celebrities: Why Blue Matters Internet

May 25 2015
Antiquities International Antiquities International The Forum Shops at Caesar's Palace. Antiquities International Selling Forged Memorabilia and Refuses to Stand Behind Their Guarantee Las Vegas Nevada Author: plainfield, Illinois Celebrities: Antiquities International Las Vegas, Nevada

May 13 2015
Nuvoderm NanoGold Ordered trial offers requiring S&H. Then they charged credit card full prices, up to $96.00 for the trial offers! This is a real scam! Salt Lake City Utah Author: Santa Ana, California Celebrities: Nuvoderm Salt Lake City, Utah

May 07 2015
tiffany young handbags marketing fraud offered u a free purse for s/h only then i am hit for 99.00 for a purse i would not buy i contacted there support people and told them if i wasnt given a full refund i would report them to the Atty Generals office and my bk and tell them the charge was a fraud plus i got a new card they cant charge on anymore the box says mailed from zip code 91504 cost 34cen Nationwide 2416 Author: van buren, Arkansas Celebrities: tiffany young handbags Nationwide

May 06 2015
Dermanu Tricky use of trusted sources Santa Ana California Author: spokane, Washington Celebrities: Dermanu Santa Ana, California

May 05 2015
Golf Tailor Requested a video called square to square method. Received video which I paid for by credit card. And foolish me having thought that was the end of it, suddenly started receiving debits on my credit card account amounting to $39.00 per month for a subscription I never requested. So, I emailed the Internet site stating that I wanted my money back and received a polite email confirmation that the would do so. But, you guessed it they never did. Oklahoma Author: Mollymook Beach, NSW, Alabama Celebrities: Golf Tailor Internet

Apr 25 2015
Arnaud Henry P--i Elle France editor-at-large Arnaud Henry steals designer merchandise Tokyo Internet
Author: York PA, Pennsylvania Celebrities: Arnaud Henry Internet