Outrageous & Popular Rip-Off → Celebrities

Approximately 504 Reports Found

Jun 01 2015
RenuvadermSkin dermNu A free offer costing only shipping. Charged me $94.57--89.47 and another 89.47. I recieved only the FREE product. Internet Author: Marysville, Michigan Celebrities: RenuvadermSkin Internet

May 30 2015
Why Blue Matters Andre Louis RobertsTy Phoenix Fraudelant PR Company, Dishonest, Will Say Anything to Get Your Money Boston Internet Author: Alabama Celebrities: Why Blue Matters Internet

May 25 2015
Antiquities International Antiquities International The Forum Shops at Caesar's Palace. Antiquities International Selling Forged Memorabilia and Refuses to Stand Behind Their Guarantee Las Vegas Nevada Author: plainfield, Illinois Celebrities: Antiquities International Las Vegas, Nevada

May 13 2015
Nuvoderm NanoGold Ordered trial offers requiring S&H. Then they charged credit card full prices, up to $96.00 for the trial offers! This is a real scam! Salt Lake City Utah Author: Santa Ana, California Celebrities: Nuvoderm Salt Lake City, Utah

May 07 2015
tiffany young handbags marketing fraud offered u a free purse for s/h only then i am hit for 99.00 for a purse i would not buy i contacted there support people and told them if i wasnt given a full refund i would report them to the Atty Generals office and my bk and tell them the charge was a fraud plus i got a new card they cant charge on anymore the box says mailed from zip code 91504 cost 34cen Nationwide 2416 Author: van buren, Arkansas Celebrities: tiffany young handbags Nationwide

May 06 2015
Dermanu Tricky use of trusted sources Santa Ana California Author: spokane, Washington Celebrities: Dermanu Santa Ana, California

May 05 2015
Golf Tailor Requested a video called square to square method. Received video which I paid for by credit card. And foolish me having thought that was the end of it, suddenly started receiving debits on my credit card account amounting to $39.00 per month for a subscription I never requested. So, I emailed the Internet site stating that I wanted my money back and received a polite email confirmation that the would do so. But, you guessed it they never did. Oklahoma Author: Mollymook Beach, NSW, Alabama Celebrities: Golf Tailor Internet

Apr 25 2015
Arnaud Henry P--i Elle France editor-at-large Arnaud Henry steals designer merchandise Tokyo Internet
Author: York PA, Pennsylvania Celebrities: Arnaud Henry Internet

Apr 20 2015
RENUVASKIN REN*RENUVADREYE NET ordered sample, no notice of this being a forever order... Internet Author: Paso Robles, California Celebrities: RENUVASKIN Internet

Apr 09 2015
F T Natural Ltd DermaJuvenate and Rejuven eye max skin scam!! credit card ripoff! Boca Raton Florida Author: aurora ontario, Alabama Celebrities: F T Natural Ltd Boca Raton, Florida

36, Report #1220531

Apr 06 2015
beatmechanics K.e. on the trackAngela HumphreyJason HumphreyNicholas minter doing a deal at 1k so I sent the 1k and the deal I was supposed to get was free promotion engineering of the music and exclusive rights on his beats he sent then I felt skeptical after I saw he was only responding to when I text him I have the money but then he told me he is still working with me  Atlanta ga Internet Author: Harrisburg, Pennsylvania Celebrities: beatmechanics Internet

Mar 22 2015
PURE YOUTH SOLUTIONS, DERMA ACTIVE, I suspect this is the same product, rebranded, as I went to re-order a sample of the Pure Youth Solutions It took me to the Derma Active product. I signed up for the trial bottle of Pure Youth Solutions for $4.99, when ordered I did not receive a confirmation email, nor any disclaimers displayed at time of payment, I was initially charged $138, not the $4.99 as advertised, when product was delivered, weeks after ordering, it arrived without an invoice, no disclaimers or instructions. Internet Author: NSW, Celebrities: PURE YOUTH SOLUTIONS Internet

Mar 26 2015
Vaprwear Elvis 'Papi' Edwards Vaprwear Stole $5000 Denver Colorado Author: Tucson, Arizona Celebrities: Vaprwear Denver, Colorado

Feb 21 2015
Eyetensive Skin Rejuvenation and Skin Logic This product burned my face, and the company ripped me off with unauthorized charges on my card Santa Ana California Author: Stillwater, Oklahoma Celebrities: Eyetensive Skin Rejuvenation Santa Ana, California

40, Report #1206136

Feb 02 2015
Renuvaderm This product has taken skin off my face! unknown Internet Author: Thornton, Colorado Celebrities: Renuvaderm Internet

41, Report #1204868

Jan 27 2015
ALLAUTOGRAPH/ne autograph/peter boyde/edwards photograph sent a poster with a fake autograph New York New York Author: North Hills, California Celebrities: ALLAUTOGRAPH/neautograph/peter boyde New York, New York

42, Report #1204665

Jan 27 2015
Lenvi wrinkle cream The Agent I spoke to said since I received the $5.99 cream I'm required to pay the $95! ANTIOCH California Author: Blackwood, New Jersey Celebrities: Lenvi wrinkle cream Internet

43, Report #1202275

Jan 26 2015
Larry Bakman Hot Bench Law Offices of Larry M. Bakman Abusive, Domestic Violence, Tax Evading, Manipulating fake Judge, Child Support Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Celebrities: Larry Bakman Los Angeles, California

44, Report #1202031

Jan 15 2015
Fangxi Tiffany & Co. Sold fake Tiffany & Co. Jewelry PuTinanShi Fujian Nationwide
Author: Wrightstown, New Jersey Celebrities: Fangxi Nationwide