Outrageous & Popular Rip-Off → Celebrities

Approximately 558 Reports Found

Mar 07 2016
Crepe Erase -Guthy Renker False Advertizing - Product does not work! Santa Monica California Author: Macomb, Michigan Celebrities: Crepe Erase -Guthy Renker Santa Monica, California

Mar 03 2016
Encante Skin Serum & Eye Cream No product guarantee, no money back equals scam product Internet Author: Denver, Colorado Celebrities: Encante Skin Serum & Eye Cream Internet

Feb 27 2016
Tony Peniche Tony Peniche - A Narcissistic Scam Artist Posing as A Business Man in Portland Oregon Author: Portland, Oregon Celebrities: Tony Peniche Internet

Jul 25 2016
Gameday Authentics Sold two sets of fake Sons of Anarchy autographed photos Alabama Author: Alabama Celebrities: Gameday Authentics Alabama

Dec 09 2015
Dr.Oz recommends trial sample's pay shipping only get Vecella eye serum & ChloĆ© Jolie anti-aging moisturizer both located out of same address. My credit card was charged 4.99 & 3.99 separately for shipping of 2 trial samples i ordered on Facebook under Dr. OZ's recommendation. On Dec. 5th i was charged 80.99 which put me 17.99 in the hole. I know they would have taken more if the card had more $ in it. Pacoima, CA. 91331 California Author: Kingman, Arizona Celebrities: ChloĆ© Jolie Pacoima, CA. 91331, California

Dec 06 2015
Dermalute http://dermaluxetrial.info/dermaluxe-vibrantskin/? deceived to think consumer was receiving a Free trail offer, consumer please read the tiny print. beware of scam San Diego, CA 92171 Internet Author: Lakewood, California Celebrities: Dermalute Internet

Dec 05 2015
Tate & Kirklin Associates Trying to charge me for magazines I never ordered or received!!! Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Lake Villa, Illinois Celebrities: Tate & Kirklin Associates Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Nov 30 2015
Dr. Oz Dr.Oz offered Skinyouth products for Postage only.Then charge my account which I didn't authorize. Nothing in his advertisment me state that. It's a rip off Nationwide Author: Blacklick, Ohio Celebrities: Dr. Oz Nationwide

Nov 17 2015
Chloe/Jolie Vercelis or but after 5 calls nothing. Charged almost $200.00 for s free sample. 14 day trial was actually about 10. Used Anelina Jolie and Dr Oz to sell product Internet Author: Lorena, Texas Celebrities: Chloe/Jolie Vercelis Internet

Oct 26 2015
MiraVie Skincare Mira Eye The trial advertisement is misleading. It reads that you have 14 days to cancel. Casper Wyoming Author: Manassas, Virginia Celebrities: MiraVie Skincare Nationwide

Oct 20 2015
Samir Bannout Sami Bannout, the Lion of Lebanon. Mr. Olympia Samir Bannout is a scam artist. Do not trust him. Granada HIills California
Author: valley village, California Celebrities: Samir Bannout Granada HIills, California

Oct 15 2015
HYPD PUBLICATION Patricia Sullivan & Sharon Denise Johnson & The Another Level Show THIEVES Simpsonville South Carolina Author: Alabama Celebrities: HYPD PUBLICATION Simpsonville, South Carolina

Oct 01 2015
Explore Talent I made a account with explore talent. The next day someone called me saying they are interested in me and that I matched for upcoming movies so I paid for membership. Nevada Las vegas Author: Jacksonville, Florida Celebrities: Explore Talent Internet

Aug 10 2015
Skin Logic Eyetensive Rejuvenation GOTCHA! Company. Never click for FREE Trial Santa Ana Internet Author: CHESAPEAKE, Virginia Celebrities: Skin Logic Internet

Aug 07 2015
Numerological Resource Center Analysis Division I received a letter from Numerological Resource Center Analysis Division stating that I was a "New Life Winner" for the purpose of advancing my status in life, changing my life in every way. Wealth, yes. A LARGE AMOUNT OF MONEY is waiting for YOU to Claim. Personal success and successes in the world await you. Lynbrook New York Author: Melbourne, Florida Celebrities: Numerological Resource Center Analysis Division Lynbrook, New York