Finance → Mortgage Brokers

Approximately 684 Reports Found

Sep 02 2015
Optimal Liquidity LLC Allen Reno Allen RenoR Allen RenoRichard Allen RenoA few more AKA's:1.INSURED LIQUIDITY PARTNERS CFG LI, LLC - first formed on 3/1/20152.OPTIMAL ECONOMICS LLC – first formed on 4/25/20153. OPTIMAL ECONOMICS FINANCIAL LIQUIDITY LLC – first formed on 4/23/2015 Total Ripoff Financial SCAM Cedar Springs Texas Author: West Hills, California Mortgage Brokers: Optimal Liquidity LLC Allen Reno Cedar Springs, Texas

Aug 25 2015
RAY ACUZI SPECTRUM FUNDING SOLUTIONS RAY ACUZILAURA GODBOLD SPECTRUM FUNDING COLUTIONS AND RAY ACUZI NEW YORK New York Author: CHICAGO, Illinois Mortgage Brokers: RAY ACUZI SPECTRUM FUNDING SOLUTIONS NEW YORK, New York

Aug 16 2015
Kelli Holliman with Guild Mortgage mishandling, scam, ripoff, poor communication Richardson Nationwide Author: Dallas, Texas Mortgage Brokers: Kelli Holliman with Guild Mortgage Nationwide

Aug 12 2015
Liberty Financial Chris Holden Alexander Lucas Contacted by Chris Holden with offer to sell Timeshare. He made offer. I Accepted. Escrow sent. Had closing set, 8/10/15 .Never Happened. Out $2500! Santa Monica California Author: Iron Station, North Carolina Mortgage Brokers: Liberty Financial Santa Monica, California

Aug 12 2015
Nationstar Mortgage company refuses to pay insurance on property dispite monies being held in escrow account Nationwide Author: Fontana, California Mortgage Brokers: Nationstar Mortgage Nationwide

Aug 05 2015
Newtrust Group Scott Bradley , Jeff Torrez, Sperry scott bradley is a liar, and a forger, Jeff torrez lost his liscense for ripping off MOD clients, Sperry just did 12 years in prison and is now handling social security numbers, bank info, credit card numbers and very vital info of clients and i guarantee no clients know that. corona California Author: Alabama Mortgage Brokers: Newtrust Group corona, California

Aug 03 2015
My Mortgage Store of Lehighton, PA Pamela Fludgate FRAUDSTER ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lehighton Pennsylvania
Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Mortgage Brokers: My Mortgage Store of Lehighton, PA Lehighton, Pennsylvania

Jul 21 2015
Champion Mortgage I was contacted by Champion Mortgage after applying on line to lending tree in 2002. Rich Jacobs was my "best friend" and called my often several times daily. I was very naive and trusted him. He convinced me they would handle everything and I only needed to put my daughter's income to get it approved and would be able to take her off in 3 months. He was going to pay off all my bills --consolidate them--my payments would be less and I could refinance at a lower rate in 1 year. He did not pay off all my bills--my payments were more--my daughter is STILL on my account. I am still drowning in debt--at risk of losing my home. Instead of owing for 9 years which I did--I owe for 20. He almost has ruined my relationship with my daughter --she can't buy a home and I may end up homeless. If there is ever a class action suit--please contact me. Thank you--In desperation. New Jersey Author: Wellsboro, Pennsylvania Mortgage Brokers: Champion Mortgage Nationwide

Jul 20 2015
Credit Care Group To Help with Home lone Corona California Author: Grand Prairie, Texas Mortgage Brokers: Credit Care Group Corona, California

Jul 15 2015
Highland Capital Group Highland Capital Group-Atlanta, GASabi VaronJoey Cavalier Deposit Theft, No Loan, Phony Approval Atlanta Georgia Author: Buford, Georgia Mortgage Brokers: Highland Capital Group Atlanta, Georgia

Jul 07 2015
COSTCO (MORTGAGE SERVICE) MORTGAGE BROKER SALEM, OR Nationwide Author: salem, Oregon Mortgage Brokers: COSTCO (MORTGAGE SERVICE) Nationwide

Jul 02 2015
Quicken Loans Ann Copenhaver Jacob Shreve stole "Good Faith" $$ Michegan Nationwide Author: Coventry, Rhode Island Mortgage Brokers: Quicken Loans Nationwide

Jun 25 2015
flagship financial Cheri Spinks, Josh Gerber, Dave Johnson and also a Nicole but don't know her last name I believe they charge some fees that aren't necessary, they tell you that you can use your own title company but at the end they said they only work with 2 companies and anyone else has to be approved they never informed me of that, lehi Utah Author: ashland, Nebraska Mortgage Brokers: flagship financial lehi, Utah

Jun 22 2015
Security Mortgage Company 4 months later and $1,000 and still no closing date set Farmington Hills Michigan Author: Clarkston, Michigan Mortgage Brokers: Security Mortgage Company Farmington Hills, Michigan

Jun 18 2015
Genesis Capital Advisors David Valenzuela STAY AWAY - COMPLETE FRAUDS Scottsdale Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Mortgage Brokers: Genesis Capital Advisors Scottsdale, California

May 23 2015
Caliber Home Loans Disorganized Crime somewhere in the US, they claim Nationwide Author: Waterford, Michigan Mortgage Brokers: Caliber Home Loans Nationwide