Computers & Internet → Computer Marketing Companies

Dec 02 2016
Center Mass Media, John Ramsey, Heather Ramsey Marketing Denver Colorado Author: Denver, Colorado Computer Marketing Companies: Center Mass Media Denver, Colorado

Nov 28 2016
copymycommissions, James Johnson 7 + 197 ripped off without having nothing Brooklyn, New York Internet Author: Seattle, Washington Computer Marketing Companies: copymycommissions Internet

Nov 27 2016
WorkNHire Fake Employment Site Internet Author: Dallas, Texas Computer Marketing Companies: WorkNHire Internet

Nov 25 2016
Magic Tracks Placed an order and then was told it was on back order. My order was not completed. They also advertise only sold on the internet and my daughter bought it at toys are us. When I tried to cancel the order I was hung up on for three consecutive times. They refused to allow me to speak with a supervisor and gave me a customer service number which is only a recording and then automatically hangs up on you. Internet Author: El Paso, Texas Computer Marketing Companies: Magic Tracks Internet

Nov 21 2016
Mobe- 21 step business systems Matt Lloyd, Jaimie Staire Complete and utter waste of time and money!! United Kingdom & Montreal, Canada Nationwide Author: Grand Blanc, Michigan Computer Marketing Companies: Mobe- 21 step business systems Nationwide

Nov 16 2016
Verizon Wireless Where did all this come from? Currently, I am receiving Verizon statements from 3 states... TN, GA & NJ, plus they are crediting my Discover Card every month. I don't even know what all the charges are for. I have given them well over $700, but they still cut off my "service". Franklin Tennessee Author: Mesa, Arizona Computer Marketing Companies: Verizon Wireless Franklin, Tennessee

Nov 14 2016
CopyMyCommissions James Johnson, Kelly Simmons Took the last 7 dollars I had promised to give me something to make money online but only ripped me off Internet Author: Yuba City, California Computer Marketing Companies: CopyMyCommissions Internet

Nov 03 2016
Programs Depot Dishonest Company! Very deceptive and unethical in their practices! Internet Author: Springfield, Missouri Computer Marketing Companies: Programs Depot Internet

Oct 25 2016
Acemobi Sam Held my potential website hostage for 80k that was not reported to me. Laguna Niguel, California
Author: Irvine , California Computer Marketing Companies: Acemobi Laguna Niguel, , California

Oct 23 2016
Power eCommerce Gary Katz Unprofessional and Failure to Deliver Promised Features Internet Author: LAS VEGAS, Nevada Computer Marketing Companies: Power eCommerce Internet

Oct 21 2016
eRealty Blast Austin Advertising Etcetera They over email lists that are very old --- 10 years or older....SCAM Austin Texas Author: Cleveland, Ohio Computer Marketing Companies: eRealty Blast Austin, Texas

Oct 18 2016
ECS*ECIGSHOP 87752777565 PA PA ECS*ECIGSHOP 877-5277565 I took online survey for Cable one internet, and sending me Vaporizer kit for doing the survey. I completed survey, promised me to pay $3.95 for a $139 vapor kit, Electronic cigarette. Online survey for CABLE One i completed survey, and told me i had complete survey. I payed $3.95 for the product that was list for $139.99 took money from my account for additional $99.99 n/a Internet Author: new york, New York Computer Marketing Companies: ECS*ECIGSHOP 87752777565 PA Internet

Oct 14 2016
Open Business Directory Yellow Pages USA sending phony billing invoices Boston Massachusetts Author: Durham, North Carolina Computer Marketing Companies: Open Business Directory Boston, Massachusetts

Oct 02 2016
William Waggoner Austin Michael Media This guy should be in Jail for Felony Theft by Deception Las Vegas Nevada Author: State College, Pennsylvania Computer Marketing Companies: William Waggoner Las Vegas, Nevada

Sep 26 2016
Prominere Software solutions Bhanu Kiran Scammers, Scam , dishonest, con artists internet Internet
Author: Sydne, Alabama Computer Marketing Companies: Prominere Internet

Sep 26 2016
Creare Probably the worse web design and seo company ever Creare avoid like avoid like the plague, very bad service, terrible seo and eveb worse when it comes to web development and web design Rugby Nationwide Author: London, Other Computer Marketing Companies: Creare Nationwide

Sep 23 2016
ZoomUSA iZoomUSA Cheap,Trash Laptops they probably pull out of a more reputable company's dumpster. Customer service? Bad to nonexistant. Brooklyn Brooklyn Author: Bloomington, Indiana Computer Marketing Companies: ZoomUSA Internet