Computers & Internet → Computer Marketing Companies

Oct 02 2016
NOUVA FRESH BEAUTY PRODUCTS MALL CHARGED ME 3 DIFFERENT TIMES FOR SAME PRODUCT . WHICH SHOULD HAVE BEEN 5.95 Internet Author: VILLANOVA, Pennsylvania Computer Marketing Companies: NOUVA FRESH Internet

Sep 27 2016
Digital Attitude Aspire Jon Lessor Cancelled but are still charging me monthly for membership. No one will respond to my emails and I have no phone # to contact them. This has been going on for several months. Please help Newport me Internet Author: Marana, Arizona Computer Marketing Companies: Digital Attitude Internet

Sep 17 2016
BroadbandTV PR@bbtv.com Elena (BBTV Partner Experience) BBTV Support via zendesk.com BBTV your all about Fraud VANCOUVER, British Columbia Internet
Author: venice ca, California Computer Marketing Companies: BroadbandTV Internet

Sep 14 2016
Web Shop Producers Unknown Signed me up without my authorization or approval It's an UPS Store address Internet
Author: Deerfield Beach, Florida Computer Marketing Companies: Web Shop Producers Internet

Sep 07 2016
Century Link Deceived me, falsely charged me Leawood, Kansas Author: Littlton, Colorado Computer Marketing Companies: Century Link Leawood,, Kansas

Sep 06 2016
misha wilson on 8/10/16 - I without realizing ordered one of misha wilson's marketing programs I then asked him for a refund at which he continued to ignor me Internet Author: Gloversville, New York Computer Marketing Companies: misha wilson Internet

Sep 03 2016
Joe Wehinger Daily Ovation,Connected Interactive,Ideea Factory Crook, Liar, Abuser Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Computer Marketing Companies: Joe Wehinger Internet

Aug 31 2016
Marketforce Information Dan Weil The company sent me a letter that it had two checks for deposits that do not have funds. I would have to shop at wallmart and send the value of purchases for them without and could not deposit the checks before it was done. purchases would be worth of checks. Matthews NC Author: Marietta, Georgia Computer Marketing Companies: Marketforce Information Internet

Aug 31 2016
Swagbucks Proedge LLC Difficult, at best Redondo Beach California Author: Buhler, Kansas Computer Marketing Companies: Swagbucks Redondo Beach, California

Aug 24 2016
LTS Lead Transfer System John Vikas Sharma SHOCKING!!! What a ripoff...........6 guys in an office passing the calls around. DO NOT SEND ANY MONEY TO THIS COMPANY. INDIA Author: New York, New York Computer Marketing Companies: LTS Lead Transfer System Nationwide

Aug 18 2016
Chris Curry Programs Facebook Programs I have spent $97/month for 7 months. I have left numerous messages about getting the program and could not get the support to assist me in getting the program to work. Jacksonville, FL Internet Author: Pensacola, Florida Computer Marketing Companies: Chris Curry Programs Internet

Aug 08 2016
HSBC.LLC Business funding today, Roger trivelli first time they took money for PPM with no results. Second time took money for PPM which I had to finish my self to be correct with many delais on their end , Every time I had to initiate the phone call appointment to find in there is any interest from investors..finally I cancelled the contract of representation. Money and time spend for nothing, Houston Texas Author: Gulfport, Florida Computer Marketing Companies: HSBC.LLC Houston, Texas

38, Report #1320516

Aug 03 2016
Loving The Classics. com easier to burn $20.00 Internet Author: Perry, Maine Computer Marketing Companies: Loving The Classics. com Internet

39, Report #1319544

Jul 29 2016
SignPost signpost.com / Refused Refund 3 hours after changed mind. New York New York Author: Upper Marlboro, Maryland Computer Marketing Companies: SignPost New York, New York

40, Report #1319088

Jul 26 2016
Move 21 Step Business, mttm Scammers, robbers, Matt Lloyd should be in Prison Nationwide
Author: Boston, Massachusetts Computer Marketing Companies: Move Nationwide