Electronics → Television Parts & Services

Approximately 988 Reports Found

Sep 28 2015
Premier Electronics They Gave me a bad 55 inch screen for my smart TV Galion, Ohio
Author: Enon, Ohio Television Parts & Services: Premier Electronics Galion,, OH

Sep 26 2015
GPX Because the remote control is not workin, they want me to buy a new TV set. They do not have the remote control Nationwide Author: Delray Beach, Florida Television Parts & Services: GPX Nationwide

Sep 22 2015
two guys in a van Selling Nolyn Acuostic Speakers out of back of van netcong New Jersey Author: Chester , New Jersey Television Parts & Services: two guys in a van netcong, New Jersey

Sep 19 2015
TVserviceParts.com Bald face ripped me off!!! Salinas California Author: Denver, Colorado Television Parts & Services: TVserviceParts.com Salinas, California

Sep 17 2015
Syntechs HD Repair Ripoff not paying for services that were done Boca Raton Florida Author: Greenville, North Carolina Television Parts & Services: Syntechs Boca Raton, Florida

Sep 12 2015
Syntechs HDRepair The end is near. We are Legion. We do not Forgive. We do not Forget.We are Anonymous. West Palm Beach Flotida
Author: Palm Beach, Florida Television Parts & Services: Syntechs

Aug 13 2015
Pat Maloy Don't buy the warranty! They sold me a 5 year free replacement and they have been trying to repair the 58 LED Toshiba for over a month now. Every time I walk into my living room it looks like I've been robbed !!! And I think to my self... I have been robbed by h.h.greg! They charged me $399.99 for this free replacement warranty and the cost of the TV was only $999.99 such a great deal I now have NO TV!!!! Called and talked with the store manager a week ago and he failed to call me back as he said he would. signal mountain Tennessee Author: signal mountain, Tennessee Television Parts & Services: Pat Maloy signal mountain, Tennessee

Aug 03 2015
Infinate Designs tv mount charlotte free tv mount, hdmi cables, tv installation charlotte north carolina Author: LAS VEGAS, Nevada Television Parts & Services: Infinate Designs Internet

Jul 22 2015
Adorama Took 30 days to send an item that was advertised to take 5-7 days. New York New York Author: Federal Way, Washington Television Parts & Services: Adorama New York, New York

Jul 07 2015
Samsung Bad DMD chip causes white dots New Jersey
Author: Avenel, New Jersey Television Parts & Services: Samsung Tracy Feoranz Ridgefield Park, New Jersey

Jul 07 2015
Direct TV Cancelliing account after 2 year contract is done. Nationwide Author: ocala, Florida Television Parts & Services: Direct TV Nationwide

Jun 29 2015
LA TV REPAIR Edwin Herrera Apparently not a 1st timer!!! Santa Ana California Author: Norwalk, California Television Parts & Services: LA TV REPAIR Santa Ana,

Jun 15 2015
Premiere TV Parts They take your money fast but don't want to issue a refund even when there's proof they received your return. Galion OH Author: Lake Katrine, New York Television Parts & Services: Premiere TV Parts Internet

Jun 10 2015
ClearTV After you purchase you find out You have to be within 30 miles to get ANY stations. Wallingford, Connecticut Nationwide Author: Inverness, Florida Television Parts & Services: ClearTV Nationwide

Jun 09 2015
No Glasses Technology, Inc. (NGT, Inc.) No Glasses Technology - Claiming to bring 3D to Televisions, iPhones, iPads with no glasses Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, California Television Parts & Services: No Glasses Technology, Inc. Las Vegas, Nevada

Jun 12 2015
Synergy technical solutions corporation Syntechs / HDR repair Lack of payment Boca raton Florida Author: Deltona, Florida Television Parts & Services: Synergy technical solutions corporation Boca raton, Florida

Jun 03 2015
Nitroidtv , Nitroid TV , NITROID XD4 , Nitroidxd4 , Nitroidxd4 Nitroidtv scam, Nitroid TV doesn't work, Nitroid TV illegal Cooper City Florida Author: Florida Television Parts & Services: Nitroidtv Cooper City, Florida

May 27 2015
Cox TV,internet,phone service Charging for TV service beginning 5/2015, Adding on TV service 1/2015 when I told Cox 11/2014 I did not want TV service and they removed it. Peoria, Arizona Nationwide Author: Glendale, Arizona Television Parts & Services: Cox TV,internet,phone service Nationwide