Electronics → Television Parts & Services

26, Report #1262027

Oct 18 2015
TV partsfast.com poor coustomer service an theft by deseption Nationwide Author: mt. washington , Kentucky Television Parts & Services: TV partsfast.com Nationwide

Oct 15 2015
UpstarUSA GROUP HELEN SPEARMAN Vice President Ontario California Author: Ontario, California Television Parts & Services: UpstarUSA gROUP Ontario, California

Oct 15 2015
syntechs / hd repair Fraud Boca Raton Florida Author: Gulf Breeze, Florida Television Parts & Services: syntechs / hd repair Boca Raton, Florida

Oct 21 2015
Synergy Technical Solutions Syntechs Syntechs is not paying field technicians for their work. Boca Raton Florida Author: Crimora, Virginia Television Parts & Services: Synergy Technical Solutions Boca Raton, Florida

Oct 10 2015
Modern AV LLC Consumer Electronics LLC Elaborate ripoff Seattle, WA Internet, Seatt Author: West New York, New Jersey Television Parts & Services: Modern AV LLC Internet

Sep 28 2015
Premier Electronics They Gave me a bad 55 inch screen for my smart TV Galion, Ohio
Author: Enon, Ohio Television Parts & Services: Premier Electronics Galion,, OH

Sep 26 2015
GPX Because the remote control is not workin, they want me to buy a new TV set. They do not have the remote control Nationwide Author: Delray Beach, Florida Television Parts & Services: GPX Nationwide

Sep 22 2015
two guys in a van Selling Nolyn Acuostic Speakers out of back of van netcong New Jersey Author: Chester , New Jersey Television Parts & Services: two guys in a van netcong, New Jersey

Sep 19 2015
TVserviceParts.com Bald face ripped me off!!! Salinas California Author: Denver, Colorado Television Parts & Services: TVserviceParts.com Salinas, California

Dec 26 2015
Syntechs HD Repair Ripoff not paying for services that were done Boca Raton Florida Author: Greenville, North Carolina Television Parts & Services: Syntechs Boca Raton, Florida

Oct 21 2015
Syntechs HDRepair The end is near. We are Legion. We do not Forgive. We do not Forget.We are Anonymous. West Palm Beach Flotida
Author: Palm Beach, Florida Television Parts & Services: Syntechs

Aug 13 2015
Pat Maloy Don't buy the warranty! They sold me a 5 year free replacement and they have been trying to repair the 58 LED Toshiba for over a month now. Every time I walk into my living room it looks like I've been robbed !!! And I think to my self... I have been robbed by h.h.greg! They charged me $399.99 for this free replacement warranty and the cost of the TV was only $999.99 such a great deal I now have NO TV!!!! Called and talked with the store manager a week ago and he failed to call me back as he said he would. signal mountain Tennessee Author: signal mountain, Tennessee Television Parts & Services: Pat Maloy signal mountain, Tennessee

Aug 03 2015
Infinate Designs tv mount charlotte free tv mount, hdmi cables, tv installation charlotte north carolina Author: LAS VEGAS, Nevada Television Parts & Services: Infinate Designs Internet

Jul 22 2015
Adorama Took 30 days to send an item that was advertised to take 5-7 days. New York New York Author: Federal Way, Washington Television Parts & Services: Adorama New York, New York

Jul 07 2015
Samsung Bad DMD chip causes white dots New Jersey
Author: Avenel, New Jersey Television Parts & Services: Samsung Tracy Feoranz Ridgefield Park, New Jersey

Jul 07 2015
Direct TV Cancelliing account after 2 year contract is done. Nationwide Author: ocala, Florida Television Parts & Services: Direct TV Nationwide