Travel → Travel Services

Feb 08 2016
Conway Van Lines Ripoff scam and lies Miami Florida Nationwide Author: Puyallup, Washington Travel Services: Conway Van Lines Nationwide

Feb 07 2016
Universal Migrate Online Visa Fraud London Internet Author: London, Alabama Travel Services: Universal Migrate Internet

Feb 04 2016
Grand Getaway Vacation Club Coast to Coast Grand getaways Forced to renew membership then found out had 1 1/2 years left on previous membership. Sarasota Florida Author: Corunna, Ontario Travel Services: Grand Getaway Vacation Club Sarasota, Florida

Feb 03 2016
American Auto Transport / Anjula They Picked my car for shipping from Columbia SC to Omaha NE on Jan14, 2015 and supposed to be delicerd by Jan 19, 2015. Its not deliverd and no one answers when I call them and I do not even know the status of my car. Davie Florida Author: Lexington, South Carolina Travel Services: American Auto Transport Davie, Florida

Feb 01 2016
Entitlement distribution center had not ever heard of this company or participated in any of their sweepstakes. then the letter goes on to say that they are thrilled to advise me that I would be receiving a payout by independent sweepstakes sponsors in the amount of $1,823,976.00 . they told me that I had only 14 days to confirm that I had received the letter.they also provided me with a code I'd. on the bottom of the letter it shows the person's signature but not their name in print so the person receiving the letter cannot clearly figure out the person's name. and under the signature director, prize data division is printed.. there is no phone number or email adress or anyone I can contact to ask any information about this letter so therefore in my eyes this letter is a fraud Hewlett New York Author: Pennsylvania Travel Services: Entitlement distribution center Hewlett, New York

Jan 31 2016
Casablanca Express Scam Promotional Trip to Hawaii Woodland Hills, California Nationwide Author: Campbell, California Travel Services: Casablanca Express Nationwide

Jan 28 2016
USPassportNow Totally used and abused me as a customer Boca Raton Florida Author: jacksonville, Florida Travel Services: USPassportNow Boca Raton, Florida

Jan 27 2016
America Vacations Sean Montgomery TripAdvisorTravelDeals.com SCAM Deceptively and falsey advertised their travel promotion/prices for resorts Cancun Quintana Roo
Author: Alabama Travel Services: America Vacations Nationwide

Jan 24 2016
Vacation Connections, LLC Title Investments, LLC Mark Taylor, MMargarito Martinez, Brokers; Julie Harris, Escrow Officer/Transfer Agent We Have Someone Who Wants to Purchase Your TimeShare Chicago Illinois Author: Greendale, Wisconsin Travel Services: Vacation Connections, LLC Chicago, Illinois

Jan 22 2016
Sunset Harbor We are also frustrated with this company and the salesman, BJ. When I complained, all they could tell me is that they no longer do business with that sales company. My story is almost exactly like the others. WILLIS Texas Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Travel Services: Sunset Harbor WILLIS, Texas

Jan 19 2016
Executive Tour and Travel Services, Inc in Daytona Beach Rude Tour agent hung up phone and unable to schedule vacation Daytona Beach Florida Author: Memphis, Tennessee Travel Services: Executive Tour and Travel Services, Inc in Daytona Beach Daytona Beach, Florida

Jan 18 2016
Plan with SCAM Sundance Vacations Total SCAM King of Prussia PA Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Travel Services: Sundance Vacations Nationwide

Jan 15 2016
Take 3 Nights TAKETHREENIGHT They take your money and give you a useless website to use Nationwide Author: Bear, Delaware Travel Services: Take 3 Nights Nationwide

Jan 14 2016
Dollar Rental Car Dollar Rental Car @ DWF OUTLANDISH ADMINISTRATIVE FEES DALLAS Texas Author: Oceanside, California Travel Services: Dollar Rental Car DALLAS, Texas

Jan 13 2016
WorldMark by Wyndham Biggest Ripoff Lied repeatedly with false information and deciptive tactics financially draining my account for a lifetime San Diego California Author: San Diego, California Travel Services: WorldyMark by Wyndham San Diego, California