Travel → Travel Services

1, Report #1196306

Dec 18 2014
Grand Incentives Inc Company took a deposit and has not returned it. Was told in May I would get a check. Nothing! Sarasota Florida Author: Golden Valley, Arizona Travel Services: Grand Incentives Inc Sarasota, Florida

2, Report #1196013

Dec 17 2014
Fun Times Travel Free cruise or free hotel and airfare. Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Rancho Cordova, California Travel Services: Fun Times Travel Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

3, Report #1194737

Dec 11 2014
Unplugged Concepts Regretfully Fell For This Scam San Antonio Texas Author: round rock, Texas Travel Services: Unplugged Concepts San Antonio, Texas

4, Report #1194711

Dec 11 2014
ROCHELLE BROWN ROCHELLE VALENTINA BROWN DEAD BEAT. LIAR, DOES NOT PAY VENDORS, DO NOT LEND OR EXTEND THIS PERSON CREDIT Atlanta GA Author: Wilmington , Delaware Travel Services: ROCHELLE BROWN Internet

5, Report #1194449

Dec 10 2014
C.P.'s Guiding Service Big Game Hunting NY Not Worth the money - Farmland Deer Hunting Richfield Springs New York Author: Albany, New York Travel Services: C.P.'s Guiding Service Richfield Springs, New York

6, Report #1194400

Dec 10 2014
City Travel Brokers / Member Services Group Wholesale discount travel membership club is fraudulent Dania Beach Florida Author: Tacoma, Washington Travel Services: City Travel Brokers Dania Beach, Florida

7, Report #1194088

Dec 09 2014
Todd Dehn; COCO BAY ESTATES (aka Tod Roan); Bill Hood; George Triggs TIMESHARE RE-SALE ***SCAM*** // FABULOUS VACATION CLUB ***SCAM*** Internet Author: Hades, Hawaii Travel Services: Todd Dehn; COCO BAY ESTATES Internet

8, Report #1194024

Dec 12 2014
Waterfront Limo Inc Waterfront Executive Transport holding pay to employees weekly, and fraudulent activities Jersey City New Jersey Author: Jersey City, New Jersey Travel Services: Waterfront Limo Inc Jersey City, New Jersey

9, Report #1193964

Dec 08 2014
Sunday Enterprises; Save on Resorts; Vacation Owners I will appreciate that Mr. David Beasley is made aware of my complaint/warning. My husband and I attended a "seminar" in SYRACUSE, NY upon receiving a postcard offering a free flight on Southwest Airlines, valued at $1,000. The postcard left nothing to the imagination that Southwest was somehow involved. After watching an impressive PPT presentation and listening to dishonest, unethical, believable, fast talking sales people, we MOST UNFORTUNATELY bought into this "wholesale travel club" at a cost of $3,397.00. We have tried REPEATEDLY asking them to please recind the contract and credit our credit card. (We cannot afford an attorney.) They offer NOTHING that I can't accomplish on Kayak. The BBB in AZ is now involved (case #10319260) on our behalf. A PPT slide they showed indicated they were BBB accredited in Arizona, when in fact they are not. To us that slide was a distinction of excellence. Much has changed since September 14, and we cannot either afford to travel or are we up to it.The CNY BBB keeps referring me to the BBB in Arizona, totally dismissing my complaint/concerns/warning for fellow New Yorkers, in particular retirees. We saw them turning people away who didn't have a major credit card. My 76-year-old husband is so stressed and experiencing anxiety over this disaster. When I attempted to use their "services," it took repeated & frustrating phone calls (most often not returned) or they would send ME links to sites where I would research. It is such a total scam. Scottsdale Arizona Author: Rochester, New York Travel Services: Sunday Enterprises Scottsdale, Arizona

10, Report #1193311

Dec 05 2014
MTM don't recieve =cant pay lake st louis misouri Nationwide Author: lookout, West Virginia Travel Services: MTM Nationwide

11, Report #1193122

Dec 04 2014
Island Lifestyle Travel deceiving company st thomas united states virgin islands Author: cohocton, New York Travel Services: Island Lifestyle Travel Nationwide

12, Report #1193070

Dec 04 2014
Marketing Concepts Keith Johnson Hilton Hotel Las Vegas Atlantic City golf courses SOS technologies Colorado Springs Nationwide
Author: Manitou Sprins, Colorado Travel Services: Marketing Concepts Nationwide

13, Report #1192128

Nov 30 2014
Club Newport Celebration Club Newport rewards scam cancelation cancel ripoff liars Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Solvay, New York Travel Services: Club Newport Celebration Fort Lauderdale, Florida

14, Report #1191437

Nov 25 2014
International Travel Solutions Superior Travel Services Several other names Ripped us off. We cancelled our membership because it is a scam and they are fighting our credit card dispute. Nothing they said in the presentation was true, they cannot offer any discounted travel. In fact they charge much higher rates than our local travel agency and many online travel sites. Don't do it, don't go to their presentation. No matter what they tell you, no matter what they offer you - it is all a lie!!! We are in Michigan and are needing help. I am reading of so many disputes regarding this company. Can anyone help us. Any words or ideas that we can do to get our money back? Anyone one in Michigan want to join us in a class action lawsuit? Other states have won. Maitland Florida Author: Traverse City, Michigan Travel Services: International Travel Solutions Maitland, Florida

15, Report #1191079

Nov 24 2014
Penske Truck Rental Will not pay what they owe me due to damage Nationwide Author: Ft Jackson, South Carolina Travel Services: Penske Truck Rental Nationwide

16, Report #1190740

Nov 22 2014
Newport Travel, Tristar, Tristar Travel, Josh Oliver Fraud, SCAM, harrassment Nationwide Author: Manchester, Maryland Travel Services: Newport Travel Nationwide

17, Report #1190082

Nov 19 2014
The Freedom Fighters Network---- Club Freedom Took my Money--Made it impossilbe to get Refunds--Still Waiting 10 Days since refund request Internet Author: Other Travel Services: The Freedom Fighters Network Internet

Nov 16 2014
Travelocity Bogus Low Price Guarantee Internet Author: New Bern, North Carolina Travel Services: Travelocity Internet