Travel → Travel Services

Mar 31 2016
Premier Cancun Vacation Cancun Dream Vacation Telemarketing Scam and Misrepresentation on Dream Vacation Packages/Credit card fraud Quintana Roo Cancun
Author: Guelph, Travel Services: Premier Cancun Vacation Quintana Roo,

Mar 31 2016
Destinations LLC (Mike) Breach of Contract Branson Missouri Author: Schererville, Indiana Travel Services: Destinations LLC (Mike) Branson, Missouri

Apr 10 2016
Saver Express SAVEREXPRESS SCAM Florida Nationwide Author: st. Louis, Missouri Travel Services: Saver Express Nationwide

Mar 26 2016
us passport now internet Author: River Forest, Illinois Travel Services: us passport now internet

Mar 21 2016
Genevieve/gerald McNeill Where My Dreams Come True promised vacations that would be less expensive that planning with someone else. However, I have gotten much better rates thousands less than this company offered. Most of the people at the seminar were over 60 and I feel this was a scam targeting this age group since we travel a bit more. I want my $4000 back as the product I signed for has not been given me. I gave them money for absolutely no reason. Orange City Florida Author: Fort Salonga, New York Travel Services: Genevieve/gerald McNeill Orange City, Florida

Mar 13 2016
Affordable Vacations International Fun Times Travel, Travel Services Online, sales person -Bob Ravel. Sundei@mtsonline.com, julie@mytsonline.com Discounted travel service Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Sacramento, California Travel Services: Affordable Vacations International Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Mar 09 2016
Hertz and Priceline DO NOT book a rental car through priceline! Nationwide Author: Hampshire, Illinois Travel Services: Hertz and Priceline Nationwide

Mar 09 2016
Pura Vida Lifestyles membership Ice Rewards lifestyle Misleading Cancun Author: West Virginia Travel Services: Pura Vida Lifestyles membership Cancun,

Mar 16 2016
VIVECHILEtravel, Tour&Travel EIRL, CHILEviajes ltda. Joaquín Tous, Bárbara Espinoza, Amanda Tous No compren paquetes de viaje, no malgasten su dinero….ESTAFADORES Viña del Mar ValparaísoVIVECHILEtravel, Tour & Travel EIRL, Travel CHILE LTDA. Joaquín Tous, Barbara Espinoza, Amanda Tous Do not buy travel packages, do not waste your money ... .ESTAFADORES Valparaiso Vina del Mar Author: Viña del Mar, Travel Services: VIVECHILEtravel, Tour&Travel EIRL, CHILEviajes ltda. Viña del Mar,

Feb 27 2016
TravelJigsaw Limited Rentalcars.com RENTALCARS.COM and HERTZ let me down without car in Puerto Rico London Internet Author: Sao Paulo, Other Travel Services: TravelJigsaw Limited Internet

Apr 11 2016
BHP ROOMS ACQUISITIONS INC I left the company in 2007, they kept using my name and still have my name on their website, when I requested from them to be taken off the website. West Hollywood California Author: West Hollywood, California Travel Services: BHP ROOMS ACQUISITIONS INC West Hollywood, California