Travel → Travel Services

Sep 14 2016
UMG-Trav 800 Did not authorize nor do I know who they are!! They have been charging $14.95 month for? Internet Author: Hauula, Hawaii Travel Services: UMG-Trav 800 Internet

Sep 14 2016
GoCRV I "won" a free trip. I was required to go to a time share offer. It was ridiculous. I thought about leaving but I have to leave a $200 deposit and I did not want to lose that. When I tried to book the cruise they gave me the run around on everything. I did not get my dates airport or correct cruise and I am out $857 for a crap cruise they costs $250 out the door for other passenger on board I have their names and contact information to confirm the details. Hawaii Internet Author: INDIANAPOLIS, Indiana Travel Services: GoCRV Internet

Sep 09 2016
Flystein Don't use Flystein Brisbane Internet Author: Boston, Massachusetts Travel Services: Flystein Internet

Sep 01 2016
Kenda Logistics Bega Trucking Madison Florida Author: Apopka, Florida Travel Services: Kenda Logistics Madison, Florida

Aug 31 2016
MILLENNIUM CASANDRA, KATHY..... DEFRAUD $523.95 New Smryna Beach Florida
Author: LOS ANGELES, California Travel Services: MILLENNIUM New Smryna Beach, Florida

Aug 28 2016
Exotic Journey's (or Journeys) Group/International/Inc. Exotic Journeys never delivered the airline tickets! Strung us along until 4-days to depart & refused refunds! Chicago Illinois Author: Channel Islands Beach, California Travel Services: Exotic Journey's Group Chicago, Illinois

Aug 24 2016
Travel Services Delta Travel Liars, thiefs, & scam artists - BE WARNED!!! DO NOT USE THESE FRAUDS!!! Stevenson Ranch, California Author: Burbank, California Travel Services: Travel Services Stevenson Ranch, California

Aug 23 2016
James Cooper Publisher Clearing House 18762922547 CK 7436Badge # 11061 YOU WON from Publish Clearing House jamica Nationwide Author: Colorado Travel Services: James Cooper Nationwide

Aug 23 2016
Elvis Capellan RECOMMENDED VERIFIED TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Elvis Capellan an award winning Vacation Real Estate Ownership Executive, with a 100% Customer satisfaction rating. Elvis brings knowledge from Wyndham Worldwide, where he was able to not only achieve the “2014 Rookie of The Year Award” but also the “2014 Real Estate Executive of the Year Award” for his Asia/Pacific territory. Ranking in the top 1% of the entire company worldwide, Elvis is proud to be working at Hilton continuing the mission that Conrad Hilton set out to do since 1919 which states “To be the preeminent global hospitality company - the first choice of guests, team members, and owners alike.”. Elvis Capellan receives a positive rating for their commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Travel Services: Elvis Capellan Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Elvis Capellan a Real Estate Executive at HGVC which is a division of “Hilton Worldwide Holdings Inc.” Elvis Capallen is responsible for helping grow the leading global hospitality company, over 3,000 properties, half a billion rooms in over 80 countries helping customers from all over the world acquire deeded real estate properties at Hilton resorts in the Asia Pacific region at the HGVC division. Elvi Honolulu , Hawaii

Aug 19 2016
Wholesale Inventory Network LLC / WIN Travel Club and Reservations Network Group LLCPhone: 407-745-5846Email: bookwithwin@gmail.comAddress: 2200 N Commerce Parkway, Suite 200, Weston, Florida 33326 Company misrepresents "free cruise" and "free airfare/hotel package" and lies about Better Business Bureau rating Orlando Florida Author: Rockford, Illinois Travel Services: Wholesale Inventory Network LLC Orlando, Florida

Aug 17 2016
Trade Show Travel Co. Appears to be a Scam Florida
Author: Utah Travel Services: Trade Show Travel Co. Internet

Aug 17 2016
Fun Rewards For You Absolute scam, DON'T INTERACT WITH THEM La Mesa California Author: California Travel Services: Fun Rewards For You La Mesa, California

Aug 16 2016

Aug 15 2016
02:16 PM Banner ad hotel price unavailable Norwalk, Connecticut Internet
Author: Austin, Texas Travel Services: Internet

Aug 14 2016
A1 Travel Consultant This company sent my job a flyer advertising All Inclusive Vacations. I selected the Hawaii (7days and 6nights) and the 8day/7night Western Carribean Cruise.. I was in daily conversation with Curtis at ext 205. I made 2 deposits of $425 and paid the booking Scammed by Travel Agency with "Wholesale" prices as catch Internet
Author: Woodhaven, New York Travel Services: A1 Travel Consultant Internet

Aug 14 2016
M&m american logistics Ripped me off for over $3000 between my check escrow account and saving gor additional repairs Mason Ohio Author: Oxford, Ohio Travel Services: M&m american logistics

Aug 07 2016
Wholesale Inventory Network WIN False Marketing Weston Florida Author: Orange Park, Florida Travel Services: Wholesale Inventory Network Weston, Florida
43, Report #1320818

Aug 05 2016
Noah Auspitz Currently seeking an attorney for a defamation law suit. Any suggestions? Las Vegas Internet
Author: N Las Vegas, Nevada Travel Services: Noah Auspitz Internet
44, Report #1320641

Aug 04 2016
ScandAmerica International Ivar Fiskaa Tampa2Cuba Cancelled a trip that specifically advertised from TAMPA to CUBA and for the International Jazz Festival. They would only partially refund one of two passengers fares, forcing me to agree to accept the other as a credit towards future travel. Although it wasn't what I wanted, I agreed to accept it at the time so I would at least get some cash back; I figured I could argue the rest out later. Ivar does not tell the truth about what happened and I would not trust him to book a trip with him in the future, which I've told him. Clearwater Florida Author: St Petersburg, Florida Travel Services: ScandAmerica International Clearwater, Florida
45, Report #1319981

Aug 01 2016
Toby/Theresa Weiss - Power Places Tours Travel Company Power Places Tours Staff Whistleblow on Bad Business Practices and Cheating Customers by Toby and Theresa Weiss Colorado Springs Internet
Author: Alabama Travel Services: Toby/Theresa Weiss - Power Places Tours Travel Company Internet