Travel → Travel Services

Aug 15 2016
Priceline.com Banner ad hotel price unavailable Norwalk, Connecticut Internet
Author: Austin, Texas Travel Services: Priceline.com Internet

Aug 14 2016
A1 Travel Consultant This company sent my job a flyer advertising All Inclusive Vacations. I selected the Hawaii (7days and 6nights) and the 8day/7night Western Carribean Cruise.. I was in daily conversation with Curtis at ext 205. I made 2 deposits of $425 and paid the booking Scammed by Travel Agency with "Wholesale" prices as catch Internet
Author: Woodhaven, New York Travel Services: A1 Travel Consultant Internet

Aug 14 2016
M&m american logistics Ripped me off for over $3000 between my check escrow account and saving gor additional repairs Mason Ohio Author: Oxford, Ohio Travel Services: M&m american logistics

Aug 07 2016
Wholesale Inventory Network WIN False Marketing Weston Florida Author: Orange Park, Florida Travel Services: Wholesale Inventory Network Weston, Florida

30, Report #1320818

Aug 05 2016
Noah Auspitz Currently seeking an attorney for a defamation law suit. Any suggestions? Las Vegas Internet
Author: N Las Vegas, Nevada Travel Services: Noah Auspitz Internet

31, Report #1320641

Aug 04 2016
ScandAmerica International Ivar Fiskaa Tampa2Cuba Cancelled a trip that specifically advertised from TAMPA to CUBA and for the International Jazz Festival. They would only partially refund one of two passengers fares, forcing me to agree to accept the other as a credit towards future travel. Although it wasn't what I wanted, I agreed to accept it at the time so I would at least get some cash back; I figured I could argue the rest out later. Ivar does not tell the truth about what happened and I would not trust him to book a trip with him in the future, which I've told him. Clearwater Florida Author: St Petersburg, Florida Travel Services: ScandAmerica International Clearwater, Florida

32, Report #1319981

Aug 01 2016
Toby/Theresa Weiss - Power Places Tours Travel Company Power Places Tours Staff Whistleblow on Bad Business Practices and Cheating Customers by Toby and Theresa Weiss Colorado Springs Internet
Author: Alabama Travel Services: Toby/Theresa Weiss - Power Places Tours Travel Company Internet

33, Report #1319281

Jul 27 2016
Cheaptickets Orbitz, Travelocity Asked for partial flight tax refunds on 2 airline tickets $578 due to medical emergency, refused!! Chicago Illinois Author: Apo, Delaware Travel Services: Cheaptickets Chicago, Illinois

34, Report #1319178

Jul 27 2016
FUN TIME FULFILLMENT FUN TIME VACATIONS SLIMY SCAM ARTISTS!!! CLARKSBURG Maryland Author: Boca Raton , Florida Travel Services: FUN TIME FULFILLMENT CLARKSBURG, Maryland

Jul 24 2016
Islamic-Tours.com Adam Haque Alias Emad Islamic Spain tour Rip Off/Scam London Internet Author: Jeddah, Travel Services: Islamic-Tours Internet

Jul 22 2016
Travel impressions / Apple leisure group Most dishonest customer service ever! New york Nationwide Author: Gilbert, Arizona Travel Services: Travel impressions Nationwide

Jul 21 2016
American Vacations Rip off - scam -Dont book accommodations through them. You think its a deal but you end up paying triple the amount and no refunds. California
Author: Rochester, New York Hotel: American Vacations California

Jul 20 2016
Home Away/ VRBO Home Away Web Sight is UNSAFE! Internet Author: smyrna, Georgia Travel Services: Home Away Internet

Jul 13 2016
bookit.com we booked our honeymoon and they messed up flight causing us to shorten our hawaii honeymoon. panama city beach florida 32413 Internet Author: Post Falls, Idaho Travel Services: bookit.com Internet

Jul 12 2016
Take two night Take three nightcoasttocoastgrandgetaways.com Paid for hotel reservationin 2014. Tried several time to book. Always no availabilty. I tried a month before my planned trip. Paid $179. Then extended for another $100 last year. Made reservation online in June for a July date. Claimed they never received it. Now they are asking me to extend again and say they dont have any availability. Huge scam. Sarasota Florida Author: Bronx, New York Travel Services: Take two night Sarasota, Georgia

Jul 11 2016
American Vacations I was told Charge of ,1,098. was for vacation and airfare then afterwards said flight was not included. Internet
Author: Piscataway, New Jersey Travel Services: American Vacations Internet

Jul 10 2016
VIVECHILEviajes, Viajes Chile, VIVECHILE, TOUR&TRAVEL GROUP EIRL, Chileviajesltda, Vive Chile Viajes, Vive Chile, Chile Viajes, Viaje A Chile Joaquín Tous, Bárbara Espinoza, Amanda Tous Estafadores, Engañadores, Fraude, Denuncias, Reclamos, Descalificaciones Viña del Mar
Author: Viña del Mar, Travel Services: VIVECHILEviajes, Viajes Chile, VIVECHILE, TOUR&TRAVEL GROUP EIRL, Chileviajesltda, Vive Chile Viajes, Vive Chile, Chile Viajes, Viaje A Chile Viña del Mar,